Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Do You Think All The Chioma Positive Story Is A Scam? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think All The Chioma Positive Story Is A Scam? (310 Views)

Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! / 'love Is A Scam' - Kizz Daniel, Davido's Reacts / Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think All The Chioma Positive Story Is A Scam? by Davidtolu12(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Do You Think All The Chioma Positive Story Is A Scam?

Hello Everyone,
The whole Coronavirus issue is causing a lot of disagreement on the Internet, Social media precisely.
How did Davido do it to test Negative when Chioma was tested positive?
This is the question on the lips of every Nigerian

Well, the truth is that I don’t have anything against Davido and I don’t pray for any Evil to before him but it seems there’s something they are not telling us about there result.
Chioma (Davido’s Wife) Tested Positive
A few days ago, News broke out after Davido shared it with the World that his wife Chioma tested Positive to the Coronavirus but he miraculously tested negative.
The Davido we all know? That likes touching Chioma, kissing, hugging and playing jovially with her?
Is it not this same Coronavirus that is highly contagious?
Well, it’s either they are lying about Chioma status or Davido is lying to us about his own status
Full news and people reaction below
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/03/do-you-think-all-chioma-positive-story.html?m=1

Re: Do You Think All The Chioma Positive Story Is A Scam? by majamajic(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Ever since I noticed David can do anything to trend , I just dey look this time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Declares The ‘davido On Her Chest’ Missing / Video : Tiwa Savage Joins Diddy On Dance-a-thon IG Live / Alaafin Of Oyo Chasing Olori Adoke Out Of Palace People React (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.