Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt (12779 Views)

Tiwa Savage Leaked Sextape Is A Publicity Stunt (see This) / Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by damiloladuke: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2018
Your Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt - Harrysong’s Ex-pr Manager

A former PR Manager to singer Harrysong, Anusiobi Frank, has called him out after his depression story and he believed it was just a publicity stunt.

Frank, who took to his Facebook page to narrate the unpleasant experience he had with Harrysong, while working with him, advised him to turn a new leaf and apologize to the people he has wronged if he actually seeks peace in his life.

Read what he wrote:

It's painful seeing you pass through depression at this moment but Honestly if truth is to be told you really need to beg for forgiveness from alot of people, for me i have forgiven you long time ago but the pains you cost me will always stick to my head.

My eight years of being with you and working for you is no good thing to tell about, you made me change towards so many people when they come for help because your greed and stingy lifestyle has destroyed every one around you and you know it's true those who just started with you might not want to tell you the truth cause they are in one way stealing from you.

I promise never to talk about our story to the public but if i cant advice you privately then i have to do it publicly, what prayer do you think those who you hurt will be praying for you, do you think people who knew about how i used my money in pushing the brand back then are happy with you or maybe you have forgotten how i empted my account in 2012 for you just because i wanted the best for you, my story with you is like a long note writing with tears.

bro just pull your pride and apologize to those you have hurt, why did you think all the Good and successful people that suffered to make the harrysong brand strong are no longer with you, where is kayce oguejiofor your manager back then.

This man dedicated 10years of his time, money and Strength for you, where is dr amir, chimbalin, ebisco, Dj benimaun and others, this people contributed in your career and they were kicked out immediately u becamed bigger, even when kayce delgado left you he was still available to help you make your kingmaker concert strong, he was same guy that begged me to bring back my strength on reggae blues that made it go viral after my plan was used but still u never thought of thinking back to your mistake to appologise when you knew your problems.

I wil still call you a big bro but that doesnt mean i will still call you a Good person. i pray you recover and change your ways then leave the rest for God and believe, but to me i no you well and i can tell what your doing is a publicity stunt but if it's not God see you through

https://lailasnews.com/your-depression-story-is-a-publicity-stunt-harrysong-ex-pr-manager

lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by mogboyelade(f): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Ghenghen!

2 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by 93Miles: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Only fools wouldn't know it was a publicity stun

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by goldbim(f): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
No smoke without fire..why is everyone close to him condemning his character.? lipsrsealed

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by northvietnam(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
I for say, how can Harry of all songs, that is addicted to smoking igbo suffer depression....

Unless say them finally ban weed b4 I go believe say him suffer depression

7 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by OlamideIsHere: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hehe this is true
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chai.. harry ekpogbunugor why nah

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by niggi4life(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Depression is real and things are really hard in this country.

This morning one guy in my street was begging me to buy his cat but i told him that i don't need a cat, that i don't even have any rat in my house....

He said he will bring rat in the evening grin

73 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by tstx(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
I concur...
Publicity stunt for his upcoming Album.
I even heard the album is titled DEPRESSION

4 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Franzinni: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
at first it was depression

but now nah compression....

The next one go be disintegration!!!

Harrysong your career is on that table that they are shaking oooo

4 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by dynicks(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
simply d truth...all na stunt!
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by neolboy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
We know
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
I said so too
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oba no dey go to court, abi I lie? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by winkmart: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
The guy don finish Music Wise... Na Yahoo remain for him
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by H2Ossss(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
since more than 2 - 3 people say same thing about harrysong... he must have offended lots of people and probably have a bad attitude..

9 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by anambraamaka: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by H2Ossss(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
ghh
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by lonelydora: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
It's not about money or fame. Many people are passing through depression
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by idonhammer: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
He looks it...Bad motherfu.cker

1 Like

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by harizonal123(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Why do fools take things for granted? Until he drop's dead then u will realize it was never a publicity stunt and by then you would wish u can take back all your words
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by obembet(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Guys, if you are privilege to get to the top, pls always remember those who help u to get there... And don't forget those who started with u. Don't forget how u start and hwo.stay with u when u have nothing

4 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by ellalina(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
sane people knows before, only ignorant people will feel concern.

2 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by senatorbayor(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Can someone not enjoy his depressing depression in peace?

They should not depress him with another depressing depression that will add to his depression

Enjoy your dipression jare..

They are jealous of your depression..

2 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by musicnmagic(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
i love harrysong.
but things m hearing nowadays, hhmm
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by ChiefOloye(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
I don't know much about Harrysong, but the little I've heard from the people who're closer to him coupled with his fued with E money, Kcee and Kizz Daniel, the boy must be a bad person.

8 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Hotfreeze: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
When I said Harrysong was a loud-mouthed crybaby seeking attention, some miscreants were insulting their fathers not me.

If Harrysong doesn't kill himself after all this noise, he's a bastard.

6 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by dbos11(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
After all this long epistle

1 Like

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by nobisgod: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin
depression made him use two wrist watch at the same time issoryte
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Hotfreeze: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
harizonal123:
Why do fools take things for granted? Until he drop's dead then u will realize it was never a publicity stunt and by then you would wish u can take back all your words

Please shut up your mouth. If you're incapable of using your brain, it doesn't mean others should be foolish like you.

At your age and level, you should know when you're being deceived and how to decipher deception.

4 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by aziaka111(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Story dey for Town

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Hausa Guys Dance With Girls In A Party (photo + Video) / Is Missy Elliot A Lesbian? / Checkout Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Beautiful Wife And His Son [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.