Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? (1294 Views)

I Am Angry Because We Have Not Been Paid - Policeman Deployed For Edo Election / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Dear Fed. Govt, if you can consider paying Npower volunteers our usual 30k, it will be appreciated Sir.

Considering the lockdown coming in full force soon, we need the money asap to make ends meet.

Accept the assurances of my highest regard, and my unalloyed gratitude to your legendary generosities even as I hopefully anticipate your human understanding, favorable consideration and actionable response.

2 Likes

Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by KnzMoney(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
When will they pay NPower stipend for march? Haba Buhari, this is not fair... Total lockdown, police extortion in town, even foodstuff sellers cant open fully, police will still extort.... Come to our aid, talk to this your woman to pay us our stipends.
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Today is second of April and the Npower has not been paid.

How do these people expect people to survive this isolation?
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mods, could you please move this to front page?
Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by Swizbank: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2020
The npower is one of the most justly distributed federal govt job. Every Local government in Nigeria is a beneficial of this scheme.

I humbly suggest, Let federal Government pay Npower volunteers 50k each, instead of the usual 30k.

The extra 20k is for the coronavirus largesse that the government is giving. At least let the npower volunteers (a representative of all the local govt in Nigeria) be a partaker of this national cake.

There is no database of poor people in Nigeria, so the 20k being shared is not being fairly distributed.

So let the money be given to these volunteers, since they represent a conceivable sample of the Nigerian populace. And also, there will be evidence of the money being given, and not these ones we are seeing on pages of newspaper.

Nigerians, please support this move.

Like and comment if you support, share and comment If you don't support.

Seun, lala, mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by chigzypeace(f): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Govt should pls consider us... No food to eat, no means to earn a living...
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
chigzypeace:
Govt should pls consider us... No food to eat, no means to earn a living...

Quite saddening.

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by johnmartus(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Go to Twitter tag his personal account. This is not the right channel. Nairaland don't have common local government supervisor talk on chairman.
OgaInnocent:
Dear Fed. Govt, if you can consider paying Npower volunteers our usual 30k, it will be appreciated Sir.

Considering the lockdown coming in full force soon, we need the money asap to make ends meet.

Accept the assurances of my highest regard, and my unalloyed gratitude to your legendary generosities even as I hopefully anticipate your human understanding, favorable consideration and actionable response.

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by HocusPotos: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Go to Twitter tag his personal account. This is not the right channel. Nairaland don't have common local government supervisor talk on chairman.
[/s]
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by johnmartus(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Continue fooling yourself around you will soon get tired. I think am giving you attention.
HocusPotos:
[s][/s]
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by HocusPotos: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Continue fooling yourself around you will soon get tired. I think am giving you attention.
[/s]
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
.OK. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by DCmonster: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
NPOWER zombies are feeling the heat. grin grin
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by GamalNasser: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
OgaInnocent:

Quite saddening.

Have you been paid today?
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Have you been paid today?
For where?

Have been so expectant , yet nothing.

Its obvious it can't be this week again, since today is Friday, and its 6pm already.
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mods where una dey, this thread needs a wider coverage pls

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by Charleys: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Buhari second wife giving zombies the heat.

This woman is a disaster that's why they brought her to this ministry.
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by GamalNasser: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
OgaInnocent:

For where?

Have been so expectant , yet nothing.

Its obvious it can't be this week again, since today is Friday, and its 6pm already.

And they same office claims they have paid 52 billlion to poor people yet they have not paid those working for them . Try and tag them on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

And they same office claims they have paid 52 billlion to poor people yet they have not paid those working for them . Try and tag them on Twitter
I don't have a Twitter account.
Am not happy any more, seriously. cool

Its not really funny again. These people are insensitive.
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by KUNZEH(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
OgaInnocent:

I don't have a Twitter account.
Am not happy any more, seriously. cool
Sorry brother, it's so sad.
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by KUNZEH(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
DCmonster:
You have a problem sir, Fingers are not equal.
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
KUNZEH:

Sorry brother, it's so sad.
Thank you.

What a country. Its unfortunate!
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
DCmonster:
That's actually inhuman of you.

Who knows tomorrow.
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by Ituku4040: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Help food don finish for house

3142754536 first bank
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by Whiteangel1234: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Lazy Nigeria Youths go and work and stop depending on Federal Government Stipend
Re: Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Lazy Nigeria Youths go and work and stop depending on Federal Government Stipend
What do you know about stipend? What do you know about work? And what is your level of comprehension of the word ' Lazy' ?

Don't just talk because NL is a faceless forum.

(1) (Reply)

FG Is Lying, Magu Is Facing A Panel As We Speak- Reno Omokri / Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju / Odeshi :police Shooting At One Of The Aba Protester Bullet Unable To Enter-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.