Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? (3374 Views)

How Do You Feel Staying At Home On A Monday Morning? Share Your Experience. / Any Volunteer Opportunities? / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Ussycool: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
How many of you would like to join Army? Indicate plss
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
rottable:
Hi everyone, I am currently tired of staying at home, I need a volunteering job I can do to keep my self busy.

Boredom is about to kill me coupled with PHCN not giving us light, I eat a lot when I'm at home etc

I will be glad if someone can help me with a volunteering job. Help a brother Biko. Thanks

If you are offered mortuary attendant, will you volunteer ?
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by rottable(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Naughtysite:

If you are offered mortuary attendant, will you volunteer ?
lmao grin grin grin for this Corona Virus period, find me a better job, Biko please
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by rottable(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ussycool:
How many of you would like to join Army?
Indicate plss
I am interested sir
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by rottable(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
eneyoduke:
Apply for Amotetun
there is no link to apply online. I will be glad if you have an inside link. Thanks
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by eginwai(m): 5:31am On Apr 01, 2020
B.Sc Sociology, I reside in Ibadan. 08029916587
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by kabanayol9(m): 5:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Ussycool:
How many of you would like to join Army? Indicate plss
I am interested, thank u.
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by ikorodureporta: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Covid volunteers needed in Lagos
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by dominion76(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Volunteer opportunity is available for a graduate who should be resident around lekki axis Lagos.
If interested, send your CV indicating your location on the subject to: echemib@gmail.com
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by rottable(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Covid volunteers needed in Lagos
how can I volunteer? Pls, help me boredom is about to kill me
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Infinity7(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
What you need is a Good Laptop and you can still make money like i do. Here's the link https://www.uipro.tech/instructions-for-success/ You can thank me Later.
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by toyosiabayomi96: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
BOLogistics:
HND Accounting. I live around Ojo Lagos

They need Account Assistant but you place of resident is quite far.. the job location is in ogba
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by toyosiabayomi96: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
rottable:
i am a B.Sc holder ( Sociology ) and i stay at ketu while my parent stays at Ogijo
They actually need an accountant assistant in my place of work but your course is not related and the job location is in ogba
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by rottable(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
toyosiabayomi96:

They actually need an accountant assistant in my place of work but your course is not related and the job location is in ogba
oh! I did not study accounting, how I wish.

Anyway, thanks for the offer Sir, if there is other vacancy please don't hesitate to share. Thanks once again
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by ikorodureporta: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
rottable:
how can I volunteer? Pls, help me boredom is about to kill me

Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Nkemella: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
toyosiabayomi96:

Please I have bsc in accounting, and I reside at iyana ipaja, ogba is not far from my place. Please help me how do I apply.
nkemella@gmail.com
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by rottable(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=87996245][/quote] thanks you very much sir, I've registered. What next after registration?
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by rottable(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=87996245][/quote] thanks you very much sir, I've registered. What next after registration?
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by toyosiabayomi96: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nkemella:

Please I have bsc in accounting, and I reside at iyana ipaja, ogba is not far from my place. Please help me how do I apply.
nkemella@gmail.com

Send your CV to sunday@kleenolng.com
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Nkemella: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
toyosiabayomi96:

Send your CV to sunday@kleenolng.com
Ok thanks.
I just sent it.
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Hausa(m): 1:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Ussycool:
Indicate plss
Is there an opening?
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Chidimercy: 6:31am On Apr 02, 2020
toyosiabayomi96:

I studied Economics and can work very well as an accountant assistant. Ready to relocate after this coronavirus issue
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by toyosiabayomi96: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Nkemella:

Ok thanks.
I just sent it.

Okay.. Will check it out
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Greenbuoy(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Come and help clean my house that's if u are in Lagos
make I come help you do am
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by badmus11(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Am interested
Ussycool:
Indicate plss
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Ussycool:
Indicate plss
Am here pls
Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Twylade(f): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wondering how to make money from home in Coronavirus outbreak? We take a look at 5 things you can do during the COVID-19 lockdown to make money.
https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/04/http//kellyjaydigital..com/5-things-you-can-do-to-make-money-in.html.html

Re: I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? by Twylade(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
KellyJay's Blog is primarily based on business tips and guides. We are now looking to expanding our contributors'network. You can find our initial requirements below.
*Writer Requirements*
You must be a writer with experience in any of these categories;
1. Health
2. Business
3. Design
4. Tech
5. News
We will send you our writing guide if you are interested. We will also teach you how to follow top writing standards.
We will provide you with login details to our blog, and you will be able to contribute.
While this is currently an *unpaid position* , you get to show the world and prospective clients your knowledge. You will have a profile on the blog with your bio and social media pages.
Send us a message at kellyjaydigital@gmail.com with your resume, cover letter, and some samples of your previous work.

Looking forward to working with you!

Make sure to follow us on our social media pages to get updates about the position and to understand what we do.
Also check out our website and blog here;
www.kellyjaydigital..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Federal Universities Jobs / Nigeria Defence Academy Short Service Program / What To Expect In An Assessment Centre Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.