Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

#lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) (7916 Views)

"Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) / BREAKING: Gunmen Storm Aso Rock, Ransack Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Residence / Nigerian Army Forestalled An Attempt By Hoodlums To Ransack FIRS Festac Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Efewestern:

Bro, these women are going extreme with the hike, just last week I bought a basket of garri for #700 at Effurun, some days it was sold for 2k, that's evil Manh, we should stop this issue of elderly respect when the elders are killing us with their own greed.

As much as this is condemnable, many people will go hungry because of the selfishness of a very few. 80% of us earn our income daily, we aren't rich, if you hike price, how do you think we going to survive?
Oniovò, I am against that violent conduct.... Just because you're not pleased with the hike of meat pie at ShopRite, does that give you the right to destroy the show glass? Area too dey over do...

4 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by earthsync(f): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
The one that's paining me is that I wanted to buy facemask the woman was like "Aunty na 350" and I was like "for how many" she said "one"

I told her let me see the facemask and it's the 50naira own o. And I asked her why she said it's because of coronavirus.

Everybody now wants to use coronavirus to build house on water.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Efewestern: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Oniovò, I am against that violent conduct.... Just because you're pleased with the hike of meat pie at ShopRite, does that give you the right to destroy the show glass? Area too dey over do...

Shoprite won't hike price by over 100%, at most 20%. This is pure greed, people are suffering, I overheard a lady lamenting that she couldn't buy anything yesterday, later heard military men came around to monitor the price of goods.

Most of the market women didn't buy new stock, they just hiked price just like that, not justifiable boss.

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Efewestern:

Shoprite won't hike price by over 100%, at most 20%. This is pure greed, people are suffering, I overheard a lady lamenting that she couldn't buy anything yesterday, later heard military men came around to monitor the price of goods.

Most of the market women didn't buy new stock, they just hiked price just like that, not justifiable boss.
Not justifiable, CORRECT.... Lemme ask you Oniovò, is the action of the youths JUSTIFIABLE?

2 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Efewestern: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Not justifiable, CORRECT.... Lemme ask you Oniovò, is the action of the youths JUSTIFIABLE?

No, their actions were stupid, they should have forced her to sell the garri for atleast 1k instead of throwing everything away, at the end, everyone lost. But this will serve as a deterrence to others in the area who intend hiking price of goods and I sincerely hope the governor do something about this.

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Efewestern:

No, their actions were stupid, they should have forced her to sell the garri for atleast 1k instead of throwing everything away, at the end, everyone lost. But this will serve as a deterrence to others in the area who intend hiking price of goods and I sincerely hope the governor do something about this.
Good, make I go collect my change for one mallam hand before he talk nonsense.

Bought a bag of sachet water N150 from him at Jeddo.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Efewestern: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Good, make I go collect my change for one mallam hand before he talk nonsense.

Bought a bag of sachet water N150 from him at Jeddo.

A bag of pure was has been so since last week, na pure water first increase, just try buy from them directly, 5H for 6bags. That H bread na 1sky now.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2020
This is not right.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Efewestern:

A bag of pure was has been so since last week, na pure water first increase, just try buy from them directly, 5H for 6bags. That H bread na 1sky now.
And body dey do me to branch Emu bakery yesterday....

So nah 1sky dem don shift the price go?

Nah Kpokpo-Madiga and cornbeef sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by identitylenz(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
This is wrong and the same time stupid...

If you're not pleased with her price, you move to the next shop, and if the price is still the same, you settle for another commodity you can afford.

If she decides to lay a curse on them now, it will follow them to their fourth generation.

Itsekiri youths are not known for this gross stupidity, and for those two dumb sex workers laughing, one day, it would reach their turn.
And you think she'll let them go scout free?
Nayyyy
The curse is on its way coming grin
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by donb06: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2020
Timileyin1234:
I bought half congo egusi yesterday #800. I use to buy Congo #600

grin

Chai!!! Congo don suffer

Me I buy 2 ghana of garri #3200
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by donb06: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Na this kain tin dey Mk guys join cult ooo....... So that dem go protect their mama... Just imagine if this woman has a young boy in the house and one of these street urchins approaches him to join even if he didn't want to, with what was done to the mum, he might have a rethink

It is well
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by amstamon: 11:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Fellow nairalanders, there had been a lot of ilegal begging on this platform and the moderators are not doing anything about it. You see a lot of newly created accounts with different monikers posting banks account numbers for assistance which I think would discourage a lot of people like me from even going through people's opinion and post in comment section. This is a purely a scam practice and I think the mod need to do something about it.
Great nairalanders, I'll suggest the mods should create a section where we can report this fraudulent monikers and if possible report to the banks for possible fraud.
I'm just mad over this act. Pls guys, let's support this movement.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Heffalump(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2020
CrudeSon:
Good moves,Nigerians can be greedy and wicked

If we can unify against saboteurs, we will all make a headway in Nigeria kiss
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Gudlyf100(m): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2020
If you know what these women are doing in warri recently you won't feel anything for them,these women are wicked, from garri to sachet water to every commodity you can think of.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
But, assuming the woman was selling it at normal price, people would have bought it all, before those boys showed up.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Oniovò, I am against that violent conduct.... Just because you're not pleased with the hike of meat pie at ShopRite, does that give you the right to destroy the show glass? Area too dey over do...

shoprite won't take advantage of situation on ground to carry on evil practices ...

Am very sure you are among the bandwagon of price increment due to the national lockdown that's why you support the wickedness of citizens ....

It baffles me when people see pure evil then turn to justify it......

Later we go blame buhari for our own wickedness
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
identitylenz:

And you think she'll let them go scout free?
Nayyyy
The curse is on its way coming grin
No fu*king curse go come on them....

This women are pure wicked people.....face mask of 50naira now been sold for N500 and you say wan curse dey wan side...

In short GOD suppose curse the women for their wickedness to humanity
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kenturkey048:
shoprite won't take advantage of situation on ground to carry on evil practices ...

Am very sure you are among the bandwagon of price increment due to the national lockdown that's why you support the wickedness of citizens ....

It baffles me when people see pure evil then turn to justify it......

Later we go blame buhari for our own wickedness
Dear Efewestern,

Abeg help me see this omokrì.

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Efewestern,

Dear efetobore

Abeg help me see this dangbana
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Efewestern: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
And body dey do me to branch Emu bakery yesterday....

So nah 1sky dem don shift the price go?

Nah Kpokpo-Madiga and cornbeef sure pass.

I no be bread fan, na the Garri price they do me one kind.. abi u no they see as I they wail for the thread.. my darling eba. weee wee not take eeet.

nowadays kpokpo-madiga too they strong, shuo, eat am you and toilet go they fight.. I run leave am for una.

Erediauwa:
Dear Efewestern,

lol.. the guy the feel the heat na make am they wail like me.. forgive us chairmo.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Efewestern:

I no be bread fan, na the Garri price they do me one kind.. abi u no they see as I they wail for the thread.. my darling eba. weee wee not take eeet.

nowadays kpokpo-madiga too they strong, shuo, eat am you and toilet go they fight.. I run leave am for una.

lol.. the guy the feel the heat na make am they wail like me.. forgive us chairmo.
Surprisingly, nah starch be my kitchen prefect.... Eba nor dey get smooth sailing for my throat.

Thank heavens say I quickly stock my kitchen with starch and Banga soup spices.

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Purplekush(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
LivingSage:
Most Nigerians are shallow thinkers. Why not COMPEL her to sell at normal price instead of throwing away? It's not useful to anyone, it's now a waste,! Is this how so called leaders of tomorrow will govern the people?

I really get tired of reading comments here. I try hard to convince myself most peeps here aren't as dumb as they sound. I mean it's incredible the level of stupidity people display here.

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Efewestern: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Surprisingly, nah starch be my kitchen prefect.... Eba nor dey get smooth sailing for my throat.

Thank heavens say I quickly stock my kitchen with starch and Banga soup spices.

Starch too they waste time to prepare, na occasional food. Eba is the real deal bro.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Efewestern:

Starch too they waste time to prepare, na occasional food. Eba is the real deal bro.
Wait Oniovò,

Nah Eba evangelism you dey do for me?

I nor dey repent bros.

2 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by LabDNA: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:

Today in ubeji at Warri, boys went into the town to see the market women selling food items at exorbitant prices.

Unfortunately for a garri seller,she was selling garri of N750 for N1500 and the boys threw everything on the ground.

They were upset with the recent hike in prices by the market women.

See photos...

Source:
https://www.musictori.com/2020/03/lockdown-warri-boys-ransack-woman-shop.html

Where are the picture or video?
If you can't post it permanently, no FP for you.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by LivingSage: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
How do you mean please
Purplekush:

I really get tired of reading comments here. I try hard to convince myself most peeps here aren't as dumb as they sound. I mean it's incredible the level of stupidity people display here.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by aimuan(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
This is wrong and the same time stupid...

If you're not pleased with her price, you move to the next shop, and if the price is still the same, you settle for another commodity you can afford.

If she decides to lay a curse on them now, it will follow them to their fourth generation.

Itsekiri youths are not known for this gross stupidity, and for those two dumb sex workers laughing, one day, it would reach their turn.
what kind of course are you talking about forget that I support the boys %100.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by somehow: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
It would have been better if they paid her the right price (Former price) and force her to take it than throwing the garri away.

Served no one at the end of the day.
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wicked and heartless lazy youths.
She should give una free.
Get ready to destroy other essential goods in the coming weeks.

Mtcheeew
Re: #lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:

Dumb youths, selfish woman. We're getting to that time when hunger and tension will surpress common sense. Maybe they want to send a 'message' to other traders.
The biggest villains in all of this are the politicians.Ironically, those youths (the seller too) will kowtow before them. Crazy world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Speaker, Others Invited By EFCC’s Net Over Fraud / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Seeks Amnesty For South-east 'unknown Gunmen' / Gani Fawehinmi open letter to Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.