Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Waiting For Bishop Freeze Donations For COVID-19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waiting For Bishop Freeze Donations For COVID-19 (511 Views)

Mohbad's Father Opens GofundMe Account, Seeks Donations From Nigerians / It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... / Orezi: 'I Have To Reduce This Sperm Donations So This My Sexy Body Can Be Great' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For Bishop Freeze Donations For COVID-19 by nairacash: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus in Nigeria; I have been searching the internet to read about Pastor or is it Bishop Freeze's Donation to help fight the pandemic.

All the pastors he has been fighting have sent in their Donations...

(1). Daddy E. A. Adeboye - ICUs, Ventilators, etc

(2). Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche - Ambulances, Ventilators, Hospital Beds. Etc.

(3). Bishop David Oyedepo - Ambulances, Ventilators, Isolation Center. Etc.

(4). Pastor Daddy Freeze - ?
Re: Waiting For Bishop Freeze Donations For COVID-19 by okomile(f): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Wait for ever

He will do audio donation

Broke bishop na freeze

grin grin
Re: Waiting For Bishop Freeze Donations For COVID-19 by Zooposki(f): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
nairacash:
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus in Nigeria; I have been searching the internet to read about Pastor or is it Bishop Freeze's Donation to help fight the pandemic.

All the pastors he has been fighting have sent in their Donations...

(1). Daddy E. A. Adeboye - ICUs, Ventilators, etc

(2). Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche - Ambulances, Ventilators, Hospital Beds. Etc.

(3). Bishop David Oyedepo - Ambulances, Ventilators, Isolation Center. Etc.

(4). Pastor Daddy Freeze - ?

Upon all the billions your pastors have collected, see the small amount of stuff they are donating. How much tithes and offerings did Daddy Freeze collect from you? He is a private citizen. Your Daddy GOs are thieves and robbers. They have turned the house of God unto a den of thieves. Very soon Jesus will flog them out using army grade KOBOKO. Ordinary KOBOKO will not work for those thieves.

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Bishop Freeze Donations For COVID-19 by sweettease(f): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Person wey I fight for go turn around and fight me.

Falz 2019.

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Bishop Freeze Donations For COVID-19 by danietohbadt(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Zooposki:

Upon all the billions your pastors have collected, see the small amount of stuff they are donating. How much tithes and offerings did Daddy Freeze collect from you? He is a private citizen. Your Daddy GOs are thieves and robbers. They have turned the house of God unto a den of thieves. Very soon Jesus will flog them out using army grade KOBOKO. Ordinary KOBOKO will not work for those thieves.

Start your own ministry and let's see how much you'll collect as tithes and offerings.

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Bishop Freeze Donations For COVID-19 by sweettease(f): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Zooposki:

Some people have it in them to fight the person trying to explain the truth to them. Watch and see how he will return ready to devour you. Truth is bitter indeed.
Re: Waiting For Bishop Freeze Donations For COVID-19 by Zooposki(f): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2020
danietohbadt:

Start your own ministry and let's see how much you'll collect as tithes and offerings.

I’m not interested in collecting anyone’s money for free. I’m not a beggar and a thief.
Re: Waiting For Bishop Freeze Donations For COVID-19 by GoodBoi1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
As if one has to collect tithe and offerring before he can give. daddy freeze should use the same energy he uses in criticizing pastors to also give in his own capacity. Talk is cheap. Churches are not funded by the government and still pay a lot of staff plus charitable works too. This Daddy freeze is probably considering retiring from criticizing pastors maybe because a lot of persons have been asking him what he donated. He should kukuma sell all his properties and give to the poor to show us that he is better. Always criticizing like he is perfect but doing little or even nothing. Check out his instagram, he and his followers just keep insulting people. I wonder if that is their form of Christianity

Matt. 19:21
Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Does Daddy freeze not have possessions? He travels outside the country and gives impression of living well. Seems he is gradually becoming silent on pastors matter

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Blast Funke Akindele And Burna Boy On Twitter / I don't need a Woman to feel complete / ' Tacha Body Odour Could Cure Coronavirus' -twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.