Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Drake’s Baby Mama sophie Brussaux shares Photos Of Her Family After Two Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drake’s Baby Mama sophie Brussaux shares Photos Of Her Family After Two Years (472 Views)

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake’s Baby Mama sophie Brussaux shares Photos Of Her Family After Two Years by Lovethjayru(f): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Drake’s baby mama Sophie Brussaux has released a ton of personal photos of her son Adonis after the rapper finally gave the world a glimpse at his son.

As The Blast first reported, Drake shared the first snap of 2-year-old Adonis on Instagram this morning. He has tried to keep his son out of the limelight since his birth.

Sophie had respected the wish by never posting photos of Adonis on social media until now. Drake’s baby mama followed his lead and shared a ton of family photos including inside Adonis’ 2nd birthday party held at the rapper’s custom-built mansion in Toronto.

Drake’s baby mama Sophie Brussaux captioned the photos on her account, “Let’s live happily, live in hiding “… but a little love in this bully world is good. I thank God every day for my wonderful family and my friends, who are also my family even without sharing the same blood, and I wish you all so much happiness and love, to keep your loved ones in your heart at this time difficult, which will come to an end, we will all come out stronger
Source: https://www.schooldrillers.com/drakes-baby-mama-sophie-brussaux/

Re: Drake’s Baby Mama sophie Brussaux shares Photos Of Her Family After Two Years by majamajic(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2020
How come ?

She is hiding something actually
Re: Drake’s Baby Mama sophie Brussaux shares Photos Of Her Family After Two Years by dawnomike(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2020
They all look lovely together!

1 Like

Re: Drake’s Baby Mama sophie Brussaux shares Photos Of Her Family After Two Years by GraGra247(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Surprisingly the boy neither looks like the father nor the mother.

No offense intended.
Re: Drake’s Baby Mama sophie Brussaux shares Photos Of Her Family After Two Years by FatherBona: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
majamajic:
How come ?

She is hiding something actually
[/s]
How e take concern you angry
Amebo!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lpv(loaded Pen Vibes) / See What A Woman Turned An Abandoned Boeing 727 Passenger Jetliner Into / Help! Jumia Has Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.