Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? (479 Views)

TheEmefieleDisaster: Nigerians Call Out Emefiele On Twitter / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? by Carmit(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2020
I just wanna know why the the FUX some Nigerians address Indians with 'MASTER' and 'SIR' ?
first of, those people are too racist and your 'SIR' means nothing to them!

Also most of them are villagers who just find their way (by sheer luck) to Nigeria. angry
You are pretty much exposed than most of them!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? by GamalNasser: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? by Carmit(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Different strokes for different folks
This is about strokes and folks.
Those guys are waaay too racist.
Giving them that respect makes them worse!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? by Jumlek2411: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2020
I happened to be one of those that addressed them Sir or Master, because Indian made me who I am today by the grace of God. Am a contractor with an Indian company, Dufil to be precise, makers of Indomie noodles.
They are extremely important in my life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? by helinues: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
You are more racist buddy
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? by Carmit(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:
You are more racist buddy
How am I racist?
Who calls a fellow human 'master' in this age?
Isn't that racist enough?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? by Carmit(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Jumlek2411:
I happened to be one of those that addressed them Sir or Master, because Indian made me who I am today by the grace of God. Am a contractor with an Indian company, Dufil to be precise, makers of Indomie noodles.
They are extremely important in my life.
So if you didn't address them that way you wouldn't be where you are today right?

Doesn't that buttress my whole point?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? by Heffalump(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Carmit:
I just wanna know why the the FUX some Nigerians address Indians with 'MASTER' and 'SIR' ?
first of, those people are too racist and your 'SIR' means nothing to them!
Also most of them are villagers who just find their way (by sheer luck) to Nigeria. angry
You are pretty much exposed than most of them!!

OP, we are more concerned about Corona virus now and not your Indians undecided
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Call Indians 'SIR'??? by Arda1000(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
my broda no blame them pple who dey call dem sir cus if not for some idian factories many nigarrians will not see food chop.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike Must Stop Sharing Two Pack Of Indomie As Pallative / Coronavirus: Despite Lockdown, Social Distancing Fails In Lagos / Breaking News: President M. Buhari Extends Lockdown For The Next 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.