Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Book Club - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Club (272 Views)

NAIRALAND BOOK CLUB (NBC) / Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" / Join Our Whatsapp Book Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Club by Prettynpink(f): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2020
[b][/b] It's quarantine season and I know a lot of us would want to polish our writing skills and get back on the horse with all this free time. It's imperative that we read and write as much as possible! To help with this and also inspire myself I'm creating a book club for writers where we would have a list of books to read, topics to write on, prizes to encourage and a community that would hold each other accountable to our goals. All interested should check my signature and send me a message.
I'm a strong believer in practice makes perfect, we can't just do nothing and expect to be proficient. Even if you have a God given flair for it, you'll still have work to do. Slide into my dms let's make magic

(1) (Reply)

Hope Poem By Rafta / If You Were My Lover / 360° Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.