Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter (7953 Views)

Dele Momodu To Wike: No General Fight On Too Many Fronts, Apply The Brakes / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by Uyi168: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
nazablossom:
They are boring. They should search for Nigeria Vs Kenya's fight on twitter to take lessons
Like serious lessons...
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dry
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by JayReeMai(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
daroz:

They are not even funny at all.
Well that's because we can't totally relate to what they're saying. Had it been we were Americans or Brits living over there, it will be a diff case.

3 Likes

Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by OttHin: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
This one na fight?
Total waste of time and data

Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by ItooWorWor(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg dis1 na fight undecided mke dem com mke i teach dem confam insult cheesy kenya's nd Southafricans go don miss me fr twittergrin grin

1 Like

Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by DriggityDre: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fulmigati:

Balance with wetin? Twitter has rules so they obviously don't want to be ban. If you wan try dem go 4chan pol, your eyes go clear. grin
I swear grin
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by ivolt: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
daroz:

Because their culture is different.
Our best comedian will be a noisemaker to a local British audience
same as theirs to local Nigerian audience.

2 Likes

Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by Joystark(f): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some of those tweets are funny.
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by Niggmatic: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nuel4:
Are they not the same fools?
A Yoruba man that was born in kaduna is still a Yoruba man

Lol.. I wonder oh
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by MillerJnr(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
they re all corona people jare leave two disease make them dey fight for twitter, spreading corona like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by MillerJnr(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
ivolt:

Because their culture is different.
Our best comedian will be a noisemaker to a local British audience
same as theirs to local Nigerian audience.

don't say so bro, dem no funny at all for where we dey, if you insult them too much dem go result to racist chant .
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by icebird25(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mtcheeew they don't even know how to savage self...

I can still recall the Twitter war between uniben vs AAU...where one uniben student said that fishery as course in uniben is more competitive than mbbs in AAU... My head was just swelling
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Clash of the titans but boring as hell
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
NoApology:
They are not half as Savage as Africans
daroz:

lastempero:
Make them try us,we go balance them.
nazablossom:
They are boring. They should search for Nigeria Vs Kenya's fight on twitter to take lessons
dazzlingd:
Clash of the titans but boring as hell

Forget story, perhaps, these ones posted by OP are Indians living in UK and US fighting each other.
No try Oyinbo people, we still dey learn where their savagery dey. No dey compare one kenya vs Nigeria fight to real oyinbo fight.
Those people get bad grammar for mouth wey u never hear before. Their English is advanced not the poor grammar we compose here. Ordinary Nwamaipke grammar dey shake all of you people for NL, whereas the best Nwamaikpe grammar savagery/sarcasm na kindergarten where the least oyinbo dey.

That's why I always visited CNN page on FB those days during Obama regime and early Trump regime. If not that Trump is strong minded, these people don show him pepper online no be small.
Another thing is that oyinbo people have sensitive senses to easily notice a flaw you might not notice. The haircut of Mark Zuckerberg months ago that might look normal to anyone here, started a whole savagery party on Twitter that time.
You can't beat Whites when it comes to online savagery, brutal criticism and finding fault. You can't also beat them when it comes to their language. They've mastered that language so much they use it as a weapon.
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by lastempero: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
light099:

Forget story, perhaps, these ones posted by OP are Indians living in UK and US fighting each other.
No try Oyinbo people, we still dey learn where their savagery dey. No dey compare one kenya vs Nigeria fight to real oyinbo fight.
Those people get bad grammar for mouth wey u never hear before. Their English is advanced not the poor grammar we compose here. Ordinary Nwamaipke grammar dey shake all of you people for NL, whereas the best Nwamaikpe grammar savagery/sarcasm na kindergarten where the least oyinbo dey.

That's why I always visited CNN page on FB those days during Obama regime and early Trump regime. If not that Trump is strong minded, these people don show him pepper online no be small.
Another thing is that oyinbo people have sensitive senses to easily notice a flaw you might not notice. The haircut of Mark Zuckerberg months ago that might look normal to anyone here, started a whole savagery party on Twitter that time.
You can't beat Whites when it comes to online savagery, brutal criticism and finding fault. You can't also beat them when it comes to their language. They've mastered that language so much they use it as a weapon.

U dey inside ur bedroom conclude the race of the britons n Americans that are at war, your observation is not logical cool period.
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by espn(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
light099:

You are typing in the rubbish.... grin bro forget that thing Americans English na rubbish

1 Like

Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
espn:
You are typing in the rubbish.... grin bro forget that thing Americans English na rubbish

Bro, no try those people. Them no get joy. Those days, I go to Facebook CNN every evening when relaxing just to read comments. Comments wey dey burst brain, laughing nonstop. Them sabi yarn as fck.
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by Princewill1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
light099:

I agree with you that Americans are badazz when it comes to savagery,because I also used to read their savages on fox and cnn. But there's something you are missing here. People can only deliver hot savagery to the topic they know so well.

In this case, the issue is that most Americans don't know much about the outside world other than America. A good number of Americans believe that wakanda the country in the movie black panther is a real country in Africa, some Americans think that the emergency dial 911 is the same in other countries. Most of them don't know how the rest of the world works.

I believe that their lack of knowledge of Britain was the reason why they couldn't deliver
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Princewill1:
I agree with you that Americans are badazz when it comes to savagery,because I also used to read their savages on fox and cnn. But there's something you are missing here. People can only deliver hot savagery to the topic they know so well.

In this case, the issue is that most Americans don't know much about the outside world other than America. A good number of Americans believe that wakanda the country in the movie black panther is a real country in Africa, some Americans think that the emergency dial 911 is the same in other countries. Most of them don't know how the rest of the world works.

I believe that their lack of knowledge of Britain was the reason why they couldn't deliver

You're very right. Years ago, there was a post on CNN exposing many Americans who thought Africa was a country, expect that apart from African, they know very well about UK, Russia, China, Israel, Middle east and those war ridden Islamic war zones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yeah am bri'ish

Lol grin, dem no dey pronounce their 't'
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by padi94(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Boring shit, not like Nigeria vs Ghana... pop pop everywhere. proud of Naija in that regard
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by alterego17: 12:56am On Apr 01, 2020
OttHin:
This one na fight?
Total waste of time and data

Sup bro were is d $5 link?
Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by ivolt: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
MillerJnr:

don't say so bro, dem no funny at all for where we dey, if you insult them too much dem go result to racist chant .
There is a reason why all our comedians are local champions.

You cannot think as a Nigerian unless you are one.

1 Like

Re: Americans And Brits Fight On Twitter by legendarystar: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
CaptainMarvel:

Na to watch and laugh oh.
But Good thing was there werent tirades and insults like we have on nairaland. just funny trolls
exactly lolss

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot / An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com / Lobby For Lagos Police Command Hots Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.