Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot (7790 Views)

Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari now using Carrott ๐Ÿฅ• and Stick approach on Tinubu, see how Nassarawa people react on their major social platform

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:33am On Feb 05, 2023
The more you look the less you see

18 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by lhordspy: 5:39am On Feb 05, 2023
Is "Chigoziem, oraefuna, Chino, chuks " I am seeing there also part of your 'Nasarawa people' ?

I guess those ones ain't smart enough to hide behind the name of a Northerner.

20 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:41am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Is "Chigoziem" I am seeing there part of your 'Nasarawa people' ?
Igbos are like MTN after the indigenes they are next tribe in every state you can't deny that

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:42am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Is "Chigoziem, oraefuna, Chino, chuks " I am seeing there also part of your 'Nasarawa people' ?

Only one person is Igbo other names are not Chino is not an Igbo name

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by oyin44: 5:44am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120645411:

Igbos are like MTN after the indigenes they are next tribe in every state you can't deny that

You are very good in fooling urself ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

20 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Abelai: 5:45am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Ko matter. Awa ti a sini Nassarawa naa had the same reaction where we were. Olodo n fa owo olodo soke. Eni ile ni Buhari ati Tinubu.

Majority of South West Christian elites are waiting to humiliate Tinubu at the poll. O maa shock yin ni!

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Racoon(m): 5:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu is just the worst eyesore Nigeria will ever be insulted with but will never be afflicted with.

25 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by lhordspy: 5:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Abelai:

Ko matter. Awa ti a sini Nassarawa naa had the same reaction where we were. Olodo n fa owo olodo soke. Eni ile ni Buhari ati Tinubu.

Majority of South West Christian elites are waiting to humiliate Tinubu at the poll. O maa shock yin ni!

Christian elites you say. They make up just 2% of the total number of Christians in the southwest.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Racoon(m): 5:47am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Common sense will not tell you that there Igbos who are resident in Nasarawa state?

55 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Racoon(m): 5:48am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Christian elites you say. They make up just 2% of the total number of Christians in the southwest.
This is the pride and arrogance that is killing Tinubu that is possessing you his followers.This is still showing how you guys elevate the Muslim Muslim combo against the Christians. Continue! Let's see where you guys will ride this horse of destruction to.

Obaofaba:
The only people against the presidency bid of Asiwaju are majorly from one region which you are part of. Sensible Nigerians will not be crying over religion and leave out competency.
Yeah! February 25 will clear your doubts.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by lhordspy: 5:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Racoon:
Common sense will not tell you that there Igbos who are resident in Nasarawa state?

No.
Common sense should tell you that is a social media platform; Facebook not Nasarawa state and you don't have to be a resident to comment. It can be accessible by anyone, even someone living in deep ozumbubu forest in the Anambra.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:50am On Feb 05, 2023
oyin44:

You are very good in fooling urself ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kapa Chino is not an Igbo name Otondo, Tinubu is hard to sell that's the truth, Tinubu will face the masses not governors that's the fact, most of the governors are not even save, just like governor of Lagos promising to deliver Tinubu how? He's even struggling to win grin grin
C lhordspy

21 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Ofunaofu: 5:52am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Ihordspy, the chief Urchin interpreter of the gazalle garagara fame never disappoint

He see things from the angle of ethnicity and tribe which further confirms that he is a tribally condemned urchin

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Idiko1: 5:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Unfortunately, Nigeria is a grown-up idiot.

2 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by kingsceemark(m): 5:54am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

When are you going to come back from Benin Republic IDP camp to vote for your dead walking candidate th!efnubu? The old man (Iskiliu Wakili) picture below wey pursue you guys to the Benin Republic IDP camp don forgive una

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by backtovillage: 5:56am On Feb 05, 2023
All this Igbo sha masquerading themselves as Northerner

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Betanaija42moro: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2023
It will amount to foolishness voting APC again

17 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2023
backtovillage:
All this Igbo sha masquerading themselves as Northerner
Otondo you forgot that Nassarawa is predominantly Christian state in the North Central that they answer Christian names

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Abelai: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Oh, wait and see! I can guarantee you that most Christians from south west will vote for Peter Obi. You will be surprised that the Yoruba Christians will carry the matter for head more than the Igbos in the south west. The few Christians supporting Tinubu are either the guys in APC, the direct beneficiaries of APC's wickedness, or the uneducated ones they can easily manipulate.

Please, I beg our lovely Igbo brothers to leave this conversation between the Yorubas so that the Tinubu boys will not blackmail them that they are playing politics of ethnicity. Omo ina ni an ran si ina. Check the data of Christians in the south west and you will eat your words. The RCCG, Winners, Catholic , and all other churches. You think they are fools, abi?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Obaofaba: 6:06am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120645358:
Buhari now using Carrott ๐Ÿฅ• and Stick approach on Tinubu, see how Nassarawa people react on their major social platform

The question is, did Buhari present Tinubu as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria?

Yes or no?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Abelai:

Oh, wait and see! I can guarantee you that most Christians from south west will vote for Peter Obi. You will be surprised that the Yoruba Christians will carry the matter for head more than the Igbos in the south west. The few Christians supporting Tinubu are either the guys in APC, the direct beneficiaries of APC's wickedness, or the uneducated ones they can easily manipulate.

Please, I beg our lovely Igbo brothers to leave this conversation between the Yorubas so that the Tinubu boys will not blackmail them that they are playing politics of ethnicity. Omo ina ni an ran si ina. Check the data of Christians in the south west and you will eat your words. The RCCG, Winners, Catholic , and all other churches. You think they are fools, abi?
No doubt Obi will shake West, he may win two states still grab enough votes in other states, thank God for BVAS and ongoing military exercise in Lagos, cleaning up Tinubu urchins. grin

22 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Almaigaa: 6:07am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120645411:

Since their Region is tiny, underdeveloped, full of Cannibalist, Ritualist, Killers, Kidnappers, Baby factories etc. Thats why Igbo people relocate to other parts of Nigeria, In search of peace and greener pastures. grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Obaofaba: 6:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Abelai:

Ekiti state has a lot of Christians in the south west, but can Peter Obi muster just 10% in the state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

The question is, did Buhari present Tinubu as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria?

Yes or no?

Carrot and Stick, you guys are empty to understand, with BVAS, currency change, ordering army to clearn up Lagos Hoodlums, he is dismantling Tinubu's winning strategies, soon Tinubu will cry again ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜„

9 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by oyin44: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120645471:

Kapa Chino is not an Igbo name Otondo, Tinubu is hard to sell that's the truth, Tinubu will face the masses not governors that's the fact, most of the governors are not even save, just like governor of Lagos promising to deliver Tinubu how? He's even struggling to win grin grin
C lhordspy

So who are the masses ? You and i are also part of the masses and other likes coming out to support their presidential candidates..

See ..
If you are going for an exam and you
urself know you are not well prepared

definitely, you won't perform better than ur colleague who prepared and attended extra mural classes. .

Obi with that tiny party and atiku with G5 problem. ..forget tinubu will win

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Obaofaba: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120645583:

No doubt Obi will shake West, he may won two states still grab enough votes in other states, thank God for BVAS and ongoing military exercise in Lagos, cleaning up Tinubu urchins. grin

You will learn the hard way.

I don't want to see Biafra or death chanting

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

Ekiti state has a lot of Christians in the south west, but can Peter Obi muster just 10% in the state?

In few days you will get your answers

8 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

You will learn the hard way.

I don't want to see Biafra or death chanting

You will start Southern unity soon or Oduduwa Republic

10 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2023
oyin44:

So who are the masses ? You and i are also part of the masses and other likes coming out to support their presidential candidates..

See ...if you are going for an exam
and you urself know you are not well prepared

definitely, you won't perform better than ur colleague who prepared and attended extra mural classes. .

Obi with that tiny party and atiku with G5 problem. ..forget tinubu will win

El Rufai said Peter Obi will win 16 states please list 15 states Tinubu will win

12 Likes

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by QuotaSystem: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

Yes or no?

Take it easy on them.

Theyโ€™re still in recovery after the shock.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Theyโ€™re still in recovery after the shock.

Name 15 states Tinubu will win

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akala Condemns Ajimobi Over Affairs With Tinubu / No One Can Defeat Fulani In Nigeria โ€”Bello, Fulani National Leader / June 12 Democracy Day : Indian Foreign Affairs Minister Confirmed Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.