Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,053 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? (1879 Views)

Peter Obi Delivers Keynote On Governance, Trade & African Unity In Nairobi,Kenya / Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance / Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by GamalNasser: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Collyweed:
He is doing a good job. Nnamdi Cownu and Adeyinka Grandstanding should learn from him.

He will help them understand how to disintegrate a country, not all this noise they are making from far, far away.

Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by GamalNasser: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
APCNig:

Imam of Piss is from Iran the country with the 4th or 5th highest casualty of Corona Virus. But Imam of Piss is not concerned that all his relatives and thousands of others back home have died of Corona Virus, instead he is concerned about Nigeria's President that has recorded just TWO DEATHS. Isn't it obvious then that Imam of Piss is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations? In summary, Imam of Piss is mad.

So this two death in Corona is now the achievement all of you sing about ? cheesy cheesy.

NIGERIA never faced any threat from Corona so keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by conyema12(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
He is a colossal failure... A dictator.

He will certainly receive his punishment from God

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by spy24(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
3/10
Buhari was never cutout for this na una vote am put

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rate that needle-jawed bastârd less than zero. My dog would've done better as president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by APCNig: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
bigpicture001:

You see your stupidity...?

Now those roads mentioned are long awarded by all govt...but let's say they are all phoney contract and bubu is doing the original construction....didnt you realize ur naming one one region of the country while its 6 regions..?

Bihari is not a president of the south west but of Nigeria..even the area where the oil comes from...nothing to show...

The only northern thing you mentioned is Jonathan's railway...

The man is not good for national leadership..nd shouldn't b president

I am from the South-West, so my concern is what the President is doing for my region. You too should go and hold Buhari for your infrastructure. Which Jonathan's Railway are you talking about? Or you mean Jonathan's 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Niger Bridges which he constructed and commissioned?
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by bigpicture001: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
APCNig:

I am from the South-West, so my concern is what the President is doing for my region. You too should go and hold Buhari for your infrastructure. Which Jonathan's Railway are you talking about? Or you mean Jonathan's 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Niger Bridges which he constructed and commissioned?

You are pathetic......so is regional performance what makes Nigeria president...?

Which railway am I not talking about...?

Yes Jonathan actually mobilized jus berger to site of the Niger bridge construction...mumu

1 Like

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
bigpicture001:

You are pathetic......so is regional performance what makes Nigeria president...?

Which railway am I not talking about...?

Yes Jonathan actually mobilized jus berger to site of the Niger bridge construction...mumu

Most people actually forget, It was during GEJ era Juluis Berger added new lanes to Lagos Ibadan around Mowe, Sagamu ends. It was that time RCC and Berger were moblised. Nigerians have short memory

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by bigpicture001: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Omooba77:

Most people actually forget, It was during GEJ era Juluis Berger added new lanes to Lagos Ibadan around Mowe, Sagamu ends. It was that time RCC and Berger were moblised. Nigerians have short memory

Very short memory
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by benzion72(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
APCNig:
While hatred are still Wailing and Crying, Buhari has been building infrastructure.

1. Lagos-Ibadan Expressway construction (Awarded by PDP led GEJ)
2. Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway construction (Still under construction in 6 years)
3. Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway construction (OBJ project)
4. Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway construction
5. Kaduna-Abuja Railway construction ( Started by OBJ got to 95% completion before GEJ left he cannot take credit)
6. Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway construction
7. Remodeling of several Airports which PDP left to rot away.

SECURITY: 0%

ECONOMY: 40% Baba cannot get 40% 20% is okay

AGRICULTURE: For Rice 50%
Yes I gave 100% Rice only

Empower N30,000/ month for 500,000 Nigerians
Corruption 3 Governor got convicted and jailed
Justice flagrant disregard for rule of law
Prices Fuel was jacked up from N85 to N145 and now N125
Power Become more abysmal
All in all with me Baba will get 35%
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Olorun oni je ki iru egun someone like Buhari kose ni Nigeria mo loruko Jesu.... The man is too damn wicked and unperturbed by suffering

1 Like

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
What kind of father is always afraid to address is children. Gen Buhari is worse than this.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by viyon02: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a punishment to the country

God punish all those who brought this affliction on the nation
Amen

1 Like

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by surgical: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
oloriooko:
He's a colossal failure and massive disappointment
I cannot put in words at the abysmal display of leadership from bubu too much was expected from him but he delivered nothing
as in nothing

1 Like

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Buhari is a national catastrophe... a curse from the very depths of Hell on the continued existence of the geographic entity we know as Nigeria.
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by CodeTemplar: 4:12am On Apr 01, 2020
regional leader both geographically and religiously.
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
regional leader both geographically and religiously.

Still beat my imaginations, how lots of people fell for this tyrant. Even people who warned us earlier he is an extremist.
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by oguntola1(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2020
�%
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
oguntola1:
�%
What is this
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lala I saw Pasingshot2, defending as usual
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Fantastically corrupt

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Now our government wants to open markets 10am-2pm, probably before Covid 19 wakes up and spread.... So confused a government
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Fantastically corrupt

Now our government wants to open markets 10am-2pm, probably before Covid 19 wakes up and spread.... So confused a government
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Everything is collapsing in Gen Buhari era, God help us oooo
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Even VP admitted there is trouble....
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by orisa37: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
BUHARI is just struggling to implement Ruga Islamisation Fulanisation and Anarchy RIFA period.
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by EagleNest(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buhari belonged to the past, he shouldn't have been elected to lead present Nigeria considering his biases and historical economic disasters.
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
EagleNest:
Buhari belonged to the past, he shouldn't have been elected to lead present Nigeria considering his biases and historical economic disasters.

But the educated westerners believed otherwise......
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by chizpim(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
will this put food on my table?
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
chizpim:
will this put food on my table?
Alot to do about your ways of living
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Omooba77:
How do you rate Gen. Buhari on governance?
How do you rate him?
Be sincere.

cc lzaa itooworwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by EagleNest(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Omooba77:

But the educated westerners believed otherwise......

I guess they never knew it would be this bad but to save face, they have to keep supporting. No one will like to admit his or her mother's soup is bad, regardless of how tasteless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Don't Own Nigeria And You Can't Rule Forever" FFK Fires Back / Why Makinde Should Not Re-contest For Governorship Election In 2023. / Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.