Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Help, My Brother Smo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, My Brother Smo (251 Views)

This Snake Just Bit My Brother / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Brother Smo by hizzylife(f): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Please help, my younger brother of 18years smoked Igbo since January and has not gotten himself since then.
He traveled home for Christmas and joined some boys to taste it. He said he took like 5 draws but it only happened once. He said he felt like running mad but was asked to take garri after which he slept off. However after 3days of the incidence till now he's been having all manner of symptoms like palpitations, sweating, chest pain, panic attack, acute weakness, lack of sleep, itching in the head etc. Before we knew the cause, we were worried, took him to several hospitals and even for prayers before someone that knew what happened hinted it to me. He has taken all manner of drugs since January but these symptoms come and go. I just recently learnt of what really happened and have not told any doctor yet.
I've read of the side effects of igbo and they tally. I'm really worried. Has anyone gone through this here before? Will these symptoms go away? Will he ever get himself back? What should we do? I'm tired.
Re: Help, My Brother Smo by dawnomike(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2020
He will be fine... Let him keep taking milk and malt everyday. I hope he has learnt his lessons from his youthful exuberance
Re: Help, My Brother Smo by Keziehenry(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2020
That's what happens when ur brain is just 2gb and you forced a 32gb file to it. He will be fine with time try inform the doc the actual story so that the right treatment will be administered to him. I guess your brother must be a Marian.
Re: Help, My Brother Smo by Robnectar(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Keziehenry:
That's what happens when ur brain is just 2gb and you forced a 32gb file to it. He will be fine with time try inform the doc the actual story so that the right treatment will be admoadminist to him.
no nah 500mb grin
Re: Help, My Brother Smo by Keziehenry(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lalasticlala this guy need help pls

(1) (Reply)

Help Help Help! Please Any One Ever Been Through Memory Lost, Forgetfulness? / WHO Predicted Covid-19 Two Years Ago. They Called It Disease X! / Please Am Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.