Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own (3239 Views)

My Phone Restarts Itself When I Switch It Off / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Why I'm Dumping My iPhone For the TECNO Phantom 8. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by KINGJAJA888(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2021
11 Pro everywhere cry. God when cry
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Mizik(m): 2:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Arry110:
Hi
My iPhone 11 Pro restarts on its own, I’ve never put it in water and it doesn’t fall, it started when I upgraded to iOS 13.3.1 from iOS 13.1 . They said it’s battery but my battery life is still 100%, I read comments from people who experienced this issue and most said it stopped after they replaced the charging port flex- but I told the phone engineers all are saying it’s not a charging port issue, please have anyone experienced this? Please help because this thing is frustrating
Panic FULL.

1 Like

Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Mizik(m): 2:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Arry110:
Hi
My iPhone 11 Pro restarts on its own, I’ve never put it in water and it doesn’t fall, it started when I upgraded to iOS 13.3.1 from iOS 13.1 . They said it’s battery but my battery life is still 100%, I read comments from people who experienced this issue and most said it stopped after they replaced the charging port flex- but I told the phone engineers all are saying it’s not a charging port issue, please have anyone experienced this? Please help because this thing is frustrating
Changing the Casing may solve this...

1 Like

Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin yea no phone is issue free, but some have more issues than others
atheistandproud:
See how this thread is filled with people actually being civil and offering solutions.

This proves that no phone is issue free. I was expecting some pipo to come here and laugh but maybe dem don go sleep or their data don finish or them still dey queue for CC.

tongue
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by KJtemi: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Arry110:

My phone now works glitch free
If you ever experience this changing the charging port flex will fix it, better still get a scrap phone and swap you iPhone housing with it
They said it can also be also be caused by a bad camera flex too
Just thought I should post it incase anyone ever experience this issues, it’s a very terrible and scary experience
my 11 restarts every 5 mins
How much did it cost you to get yours fixed
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
KJtemi:
my 11 restarts every 5 mins
How much did it cost you to get yours fixed
it depends on what's causing your own restart if you're lucky and it's not from the board, a change of charging port would help
I dont know how much it'll cost you ,if the issue is from the board
I discovered this issue has so many causes
The major one is replacing an iphone part with an unoriginal one, it could be screen, housing or any of these other minor components
A nairalander I discussed with months ago, his own was discovered to be caused by the new screen he replaced
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by KJtemi: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Arry110:
it depends on what's causing your own restart if you're lucky and it's not from the board, a change of charging port would help
I dont know how much it'll cost you ,if the issue is from the board
I discovered this issue has so many causes
The major one is replacing an iphone part with an unoriginal one, it could be screen, housing or any of these other minor components
A nairalander I discussed with months ago, his own was discovered to be caused by the new screen he replaced
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Itel Phones Charge Slowly? / Something Huge is Coming / Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.