Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pls Moderators Should Be Awear Of Begging Scams - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Moderators Should Be Awear Of Begging Scams (142 Views)

My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. / Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Moderators Should Be Awear Of Begging Scams by amstamon: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Fellow nairalanders, there had been a lot of ilegal begging on this platform and the moderators are not doing anything about it. You see a lot of newly created accounts with different monikers posting banks account numbers for assistance which I think would discourage a lot of people like me from even going through people's opinion and post in comment section. This is a purely a scam practice and I think the mod need to do something about it.
Great nairalanders, I'll suggest the mods should create a section where we can report this fraudulent monikers and if possible report to the banks for possible fraud.
I'm just mad over this act. Pls guys, let's support this movement.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Records Four New Cases Of COVID-19 / COVID-19: Ekiti State Index Case Recovers, Discharged / There Is Hope For Your Facial Skin Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.