Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. (599 Views)

My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yesterday was one of my Unhappy day,I took my time to share a Personal experience of the Symptoms I Experienced ,Cough, Difficulty in breathing ,Fever ,I was sneezing seriously .I was dying after all efforts to reach NCDC failed ,I decided to self isolate myself and resorts to Fate ,A call I put a cross to a Dr.Friend saved me after He told me to take combination of Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate ,Eats lots of fruits and Vegetables .For 5 days .I had a close shave with Death ,That Combination Saved my life after which I bounce back ,Out of Curiosity I asked him you know this and you are keeping it to yourself ,He laughed and said He found it online about One Dr.Vladimir and another one in France ,I later made a research and read about it.Yesterday I took my time to share my personal experience to save more lives ,I even wrote NCDC about the combination no reply .My thread was Deleted .I was sooo mad .But I that God FDA in US has Approved it .The Florida man Rio Giardineiri life was saved by Chloroquine too .Anyone that takes it for Preventions would be Killing himself or herself ,The wise does not do that .I hope NADFAC and the Nigeria Government would be quick on this if truly they want to save lives and stop expecting Donations and making Business out of it .I have done my Part.https://www.nairaland.com/5762417/chloroquine-azithromycin-zinc-solves-covid

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by Lekison(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thumbs up man
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by Guliver(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
K
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by dawnomike(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
galaxiesss:
Yesterday was one of my Unhappy day,I took my time to share a Personal experience of the Symptoms I Experienced ,Cough, Difficulty in breathing ,Fever ,I was sneezing seriously .I was dying after all efforts to reach NCDC failed ,I decided to self isolate myself and resorts to Fate ,A call I put a cross to a Dr.Friend saved me after He told me to take combination of Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate ,Eats lots of fruits and Vegetables .For 5 days .I had a close shave with Death ,That Combination Saved my life after which I bounce back ,Out of Curiosity I asked him you know this and you are keeping it to yourself ,He laughed and said He found it online about One Dr.Vladimir and another one in France ,I later made a research and read about it.Yesterday I took my time to share my personal experience to save more lives ,I even wrote NCDC about the combination no reply .My thread was Deleted .I was sooo mad .But I that God FDA in US has Approved it .The Florida man Rio Giardineiri life was saved by Chloroquine too .Anyone that takes it for Preventions would be Killing himself or herself ,The wise does not do that .I hope NADFAC and the Nigeria Government would be quick on this if truly they want to save lives and stop expecting Donations and making Business out of it .I have done my Part.https://www.nairaland.com/5762417/chloroquine-azithromycin-zinc-solves-covid
First i want to congratulate you on fighting a good battle and coming out strong... You did your part in creating the awareness!!! Kudos bro I'm glad you're alive to share your story
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by Zaheertyler(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
galaxiesss:
Congrats bro
Was there any need for piritin
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Zaheertyler:

Congrats bro
Was there any need for piritin
. Not Everyone ,Some are Allergic to it ,It itches badly in some People body .This treatment is not for Preventions ,Anyone that takes it for Preventions must be a very stupid ignorant fellow and must have himself to blame .It's for Covid 19 Symptoms Sufferers .
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by Zaheertyler(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
galaxiesss:
. Not Everyone ,Some are Allergic to it ,It itches badly in some People body .This treatment is not for Preventions ,Anyone that takes it for Preventions must be a very stupid ignorant fellow and must have himself to blame .It's for Covid 19 Symptoms Sufferers .
I know bro...just asking incase.... because I heard the itching is bad
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by scoundrel(f): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please, use paragraphs next time. I can’t read the write-up.
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by Ekakamba: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
scoundrel:
Scoundrel grin tongue
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by scoundrel(f): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ekakamba:

Scoundrel grin tongue
Yes? What do you want?
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
scoundrel:
.There are several people that read the write up .U are just one out of several .It's not important you read it .We are talking about lives this one is talking about Paragraph, am i in an English Grammar class ,what my business with Paragraphs.
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
galaxiesss:
just in case but God forbid it, how did you dose it?
Like how many tab Chloroquine and the other one?
I can never self medicate but one can't be careful enough
Re: Corona Virus: Moderators Hope You Believe Me Now. by scoundrel(f): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
galaxiesss:
.There are several people that read the write up .U are just one out of several .It's not important you read it .We are talking about lives this one is talking about Paragraph, am i in an English Grammar class ,what my business with Paragraphs.
Okay then.

(1) (Reply)

CORONAVIRUS: New York Doctor Successfully Treats Patients With Drug Cocktail / COVID-19: 17 Police Officers Die Of Corona-virus / Asian Murder Hornet Spotted In United States For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.