Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cement Sales Business In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cement Sales Business In Nigeria (741 Views)

How Many Trips Of Sand And Bag Of Cement To Build 2bedroom / How Profitable Is Bakery Business In Nigeria? / How To Start E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria Without Start-up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Sales Business In Nigeria by Jamesrock(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Hello guys.
I have this money I want to invest into selling of cement somewhere around Ogun State. But the issue I have is I don’t know how to go about it... Where to start from, how to get the product and the wholesale price.
Pls put me through if you have an idea. Thanks
Re: Cement Sales Business In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Jamesrock:
Hello guys.
I have this money I want to invest into selling of cement somewhere around Ogun State. But the issue I have is I don’t know how to go about it... Where to start from, how to get the product and the wholesale price.
Pls put me through if you have an idea. Thanks
nice business make sure u make sale by ur self and get a location within a developing area ...go to dangote cement depot and register or go to the main cemnet point and talk to a major dealer
Re: Cement Sales Business In Nigeria by Jamesrock(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
nice business make sure u make sale by ur self and get a location within a developing area ...go to dangote cement depot and register or go to the main cemnet point and talk to a major dealer

Where can I get this...
Re: Cement Sales Business In Nigeria by drmikeadams(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jamesrock:

Where can I get this...
check around ogusanya state
Re: Cement Sales Business In Nigeria by drmikeadams(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jamesrock:

Where can I get this...
check around ogun state

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Via Digital Trading In Nigeria / Learn Forex For Free / Daily live Forex trade signals Monday to Friday. Make more than $100 daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.