Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

When Someone Says He's Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Someone Says He's Atheist (797 Views)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Says He's Atheist by Marakajaakkli: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
You will know

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Marakajaakkli: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Super surely
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Marakajaakkli: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man to direct his steps as he walks on
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Primesky(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Someone saying he/she is an etheist is like somebody saying to him/herself, 'I don't exist' How can somebody do that?. But since you exist, God, the creator exist as well. Even if you think you're a happenstance or a laboratory mistake, at least somebody made that mistake. But man is not a mistake, he's a deliberate creation of God of which etheist are among.

Just because you haven't seen or experienced God in a spectacular way shouldn't make you doubt His existence. That's like playing with fire.

You breath in the air He made, walk on the land He made, enjoy His creations which help to sustain your existence on earth, and then you turn around to insult Him. That's the most foolish thing to do. Even Satan the fallen one doesn't do that. The devils believe God exist, but he convinces a mere mortal that God doesn't exist, so that you by your own hand will bring destruction on yourself. What a pity!.

Wake up and repent now the night is far spent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Raymeskey: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
You claim to be an atheist that you can't serve God you didn't see, that's a good reason though, But you can hide from a virus you did not see or even sure its real.

Keep deceiving yourself, even Satan himself knows that God is real and He is over all.
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by OtemAtum: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Raymeskey:
You claim to be an atheist that you can't serve God you didn't see, that's a good reason though, But you can hide from a virus you did not see or even sure its real.

Keep deceiving yourself, even Satan himself knows that God is real and He is over all.

Although I'm not an atheist, yet i can see your premise as weak and lacking substances. If Jehovah or all these small small gods like him can manifest like this virus, the atheists will believe you. If there is a device for detecting Jehovah's manifestation same as they detect virus manifestations, then they will believe that your god exists or has power. They simply think he doesn't exist because he doesn't manifest at all, especially at this age when Jehovah is in a spiritual cage, as well as thousands of his fellow religious gods.

Otem Erectus 226

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by frank317: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Marakajaakkli:
You will know

So when they called on God did he help? I am an atheist but the best time I like calling on God is during sex.
God is a useless name that has no effect why are u making a big deal out of it?

5 Likes

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by frank317: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Primesky:
Someone saying he/she is an etheist is like somebody saying to him/herself, 'I don't exist' How can somebody do that?. But since you exist, God, the creator exist as well. Even if you think you're a happenstance or a laboratory mistake, at least somebody made that mistake. But man is not a mistake, he's a deliberate creation of God of which etheist are among.

Just because you haven't seen or experienced God in a spectacular way shouldn't make you doubt His existence. That's like playing with fire.

You breath in the air He made, walk on the land He made, enjoy His creations which help to sustain your existence on earth, and then you turn around to insult Him. That's the most foolish thing to do. Even Satan the fallen one doesn't do that. The devils believe God exist, but he convinces a mere mortal that God doesn't exist, so that you by your own hand will bring destruction on yourself. What a pity!.

Comparing my existence with the existence of ur God is an insult to me.
Ur God does not exist and u know it... I am just wondering how this is hard for u to see. How can u be worshiping a being u have never seen, an imagination in ur head that lives nowhere, are u mad?

5 Likes

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Raymeskey: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:

Although I'm not an atheist, yet i can see your premise as weak and lacking substances. If Jehovah or all these small small gods like him can manifest like this virus, the atheists will believe you. If there is a device for detecting Jehovah's manifestation same as they detect virus manifestations, then they will believe that your god exists or has power. They simply think he doesn't exist because he doesn't manifest at all, especially at this age when Jehovah is in a spiritual cage, as well as thousands of his fellow religious gods.

Otem Erectus 226
I shouldn't be the one to prove his manifestation and existence to you since you claim not to be an atheist.

You're seeking for device to detect the existence and manifestation of Jehovah grin, comparing Him with virus. These devices you so much put your trust in who make them? and who create the people that make them?
Just as anybody cannot use this device for detection it will be difficult for everybody to identify the manifestation of God.

I should have tell you more about Jehovah Yaweh but he is too big for me to defend let him defend himself
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by OtemAtum: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Raymeskey:

I shouldn't be the one to prove his manifestation and existence to you since you claim not to be an atheist.

You're seeking for device to detect the existence and manifestation of Jehovah grin, comparing Him with virus. These devices you so much put your trust in who make them? and who create the people that make them?
Just as anybody cannot use this device for detection it will be difficult for everybody to identify the manifestation of God.

I should have tell you more about Jehovah Yaweh but he is too big for me to defend let him defend himself

Jehovah didn't make the devices and he is not as wise as the scientists who make the devices. He doesn't even come near their wisdom and intelligence in any standard. Jehovah is a minuscule part of God Almighty that defends religion while the scientists are a mighty part of God Almighty who save the world from ignorance.
Jehovah is worth less than the least scientist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Raymeskey: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:

Jehovah didn't make the devices and he is not as wise as the scientists who make the devices. He doesn't even come me their wisdom and intelligence in any standard. Jehovah is a minuscule part of God Almighty that defends religion while the scientists are a mighty part of God Almighty who save the world from ignorance.
Jehovah is worth less than the least scientist.
Thank you
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Usorohtheman(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:

Otem Erectus 226

Bros, why do juju work?
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by MJBOLT: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
this is the dumbest thing i've seen this year

Primesky:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by TrajansKong: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Raymeskey:

What kind of Stone Age argument is this?
We can see the coronavirus. Viruses are real. Are microscopes unknown to you??

5 Likes

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Marakajaakkli: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Love you Jesus Christ
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
frank317:

So when they called on God did he help? I am an atheist but the best time I like calling on God is during sex.
God is a useless name that has no effect why are u making a big deal out of it?

If he exists then he isn't as described
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Reality11: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Marakajaakkli:
You will know

Sometimes I exclaim "holy shit" when I slipped.

So there is a "holy shit" somewhere whom am calling to save me and i knew in my heart this holy shit existed and he created the world abi?

Definitely those people where once Christians, so they became accustomed the phrases.

Just like the way a Muslim wouldn't shout Jesus. But would shout bisimi lai

And so adherents of other religion.

Your brain is not for decoration, use it.

5 Likes

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by OtemAtum: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Bros, why do juju work?
Juju is working, yet a masquerade has just been arrested during the Ogun state lockdown. He's even crying sef grin
Anyways, even if Juju is working it doesn't prove the existence of anything. It's like saying why is microwave working?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Usorohtheman(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:

Juju is working, yet a masquerade has just been arrested during the Ogun state lockdown. He's even crying sef grin
Anyways, even if Juju I working it doesn't prove the existence of anything. It's like saying why is microwave working?

Lol, correct
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Marakajaakkli: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Looking
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by kingxsamz(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Primesky:

It's all in your head bro...
If this your God exists, then his creator too must exist, as your god cannot exist without his creator, and his creator without his creator... It goes on and on.
Anyways, there isn't any proof of the said god, nothing to prove his existence. We only believe what is real and physical.
Your God poses no use to the universe at large.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by kingxsamz(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Raymeskey:

Poor analogy.
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Primesky:

You just moving in circles.
You have failed to prove that God exists.

4 Likes

Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Jokerman(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
You mean all this hungry atheists on Nairaland??

When great men acknowledge that there's God, who be atheist??
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by frank317: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Xavfra:

If he exists then he isn't as described

How is he? Describe him for me
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 01, 2020
frank317:

How is he? Describe him for me

He isn't as perfect as described.....

He's almost the opposite of how he's described
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Marakajaakkli: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Glorious Silas
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by frank317: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xavfra:

He isn't as perfect as described.....

He's almost the opposite of how he's described

In other words u have nothing to say
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
frank317:

In other words u have nothing to say

grin grin grin
I just dey look you
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by frank317: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xavfra:

grin grin grin
I just dey look you

OH... grin grin
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by LordReed(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Marakajaakkli:
You will know

Fake news.
Re: When Someone Says He's Atheist by LordReed(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Primesky:

By this we can conclude that Zeus, Odin, Izanagi, Shiva and the thousand other gods exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day Pastor Chris! / The Dark Agenda Of The Big Brother Show - A Concerned Opinion / 12-year-old Preaching. God Is Using The Young Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.