Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Jesus Christ Crucified Came Into The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jesus Christ Crucified Came Into The World (143 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesus Christ Crucified Came Into The World by ochibuogwu5: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
"Then Jesus said, I came into this world for judgment [as a Separator, in order that there may be separation between those who believe on Me and those who reject Me], to make the sightless see and to make those who see become blind." (John 9:39 amp)
Re: Why Jesus Christ Crucified Came Into The World by ochibuogwu5: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
"Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]" (John 14:27)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Ways To Handle Your Anger Besides Getting Physical? / Epistles Of The Endtime: A False Hope To Sinners / Easter: Govt Not Transparent About Relief Materials, Says CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.