Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus (47289 Views)

Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Decolonel(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
corona has killed a Wrong leader
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Nigeriapen(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
FG Says We've Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households Due To Coronavirus Lockdown

WATCH Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9Sgbf7r_I
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by juman(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
May he go to hell fire.
Useless african leaders.
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by koffsman(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Make Corona clear the bad leaders we have in this country also naw
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Garrieveryday: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Killer Virus for political class
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Viking007(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Like I said earlier...

My problem is this inverter in my house.. it will tell me battery low and cut off my power supply only to reserve enough power to fan itself throughout the day.. what manner of fukkery is that ?
cheesy
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by OmoAlakija: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Every since Corona Virus broke out , only old people has been dying of it .. Any old man or woman death is blamed on Corona virus. Ever heard of a younger person who died of it ?
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by OmarEl(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

Corona pls take Abba Kyari and return Yaradua to us...

Pls take Allison Diezani and return Dora Akunyili to us.....

Take Yaya Bello and return El Rufai..

I wish Joyner Lucas words will come to pass!
God give us Yaradua and take Buhari

1 Like

Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by HundHunter(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

Is El Rufai dead? �
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
so anybody wey die now, na coro kill am?
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Egoveen: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked
my fellow weedpuffer grin
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Litmus: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Actually, what happened to the traditional African ways of healing themselves? How have some "Nigerians" come to a point where if the realm isn’t inundated with Western Health facilities, they begin helplessly wishing death on their leaders? This helplessness and always waiting around for saviour is something one expects from the rest of Africa, in their role as infants of the world, it is not something usual with Nigerians. I blame the open borders, immigrants are introducing this weakness.
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by executive12: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

Return El Rufai?
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Blackfire(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

Agreed.

But you stylishly left out Yoruba people.

Let me help you.

Coronavirus please take tinubu, osinbajo, obasanjo and return fela

1 Like

Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by LivingSage: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg go front jor cheesy cheesy cheesy
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

1 Like

Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by olax02(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

Take b****and return****** na u talk am oooo
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by LivingSage: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please take Nnamdi Kanu and return Kaduna Nzeagwu for us
Blackfire:

Agreed.

But you stylishly left out Yoruba people.

Let me help you.

Coronavirus please take tinubu, osinbajo, obasanjo and return fela

Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by olax02(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
HundHunter:

Is El Rufai dead? �
. is on his way to hell....
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Pascal181: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fweshspice:
When will coronavirus start dealing with our corrupt polithiefians na starting from Abba Kyari?? We need total overhaul before this country can move forward.. Now am getting dissapointed undecided undecided
my brother nobi only you
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Blackfire(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
LivingSage:
Please take Nnamdi Kanu and return Kaduna Nzeagwu for us

Amen and amen .

Please take tinubu, osinbande, obj and return FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
J
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by LivingSage: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
No. Papa seventy has done what he could. His so called followers are now smokers, cultists and all sort.
Make he take u and give us Hungerbad back wink
Blackfire:

Amen and amen .

Please take tinubu, osinbande, obj and return FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI

Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Legendguru: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
hmmm
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by stanliwise(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
ApexBank:
Nobody:

Conspiracy theorists:
He was killed and corona virus is not the cause of death there is a cover up
He is anti trump so God is punishing him, He is an agent of NWO, he is a soviet communist, God is punishing him for his actions in Congo including assasin work
madness
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

El Rufai ?! YEYE NIGERIAN YOUTH UNA DON START AGAIN?
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Freiburger(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Like I said earlier...

My problem is this inverter in my house.. it will tell me battery low and cut off my power supply only to reserve enough power to fan itself throughout the day.. what manner of fukkery is that ?
grin grin
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by PapaAdanna: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by ofiko123(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sad, RIP to the dead.. The coronarivus has indeed killed many people...
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Useless lie
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by guy222: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

You make sense until you mention EL Rufai make e kukuma take the two of them, EL RUfai wey make my father become tenant by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles / Biden To Transfer Power To Harris While Under Anesthesia For Colonoscopy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.