Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus (47284 Views)

Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by panafrican(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
This virus is causing a lot of damages among historical figures and commoners.
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
And some people keep saying COVID-19 virus is fake.
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by guy222: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Zico5:
Our leaders need to be taught the lesson of their life cos of their ineptitude. They thought covid-19 will only affect the masses alone and that's the reason they left it to enter unabated. How I wish this this Corona started from the dullard himself? I'm very sure all of them will get their shares of this Corona pandemic
They may not die but the should share the accompanied pains. Never will they joke with our health system again. This pandemic will surely change lot of things if they will learn.
definately right
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Germi9: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oooo!! But why are our own leaders not dying now?? This is not fair ooh
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by xcelentattitude(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

Corona pls take Abba Kyari and return Yaradua to us...

Pls take Allison Diezani and return Dora Akunyili to us.....

Take Yaya Bello and return El Rufai..

shocked Is El Rufai dead
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by SKINDOGGY: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

El rufai don spoil everything make I take my Like back shocked
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by samuelson06(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Like I said earlier...

My problem is this inverter in my house.. it will tell me battery low and cut off my power supply only to reserve enough power to fan itself throughout the day.. what manner of fukkery is that ?

Use DC powered devices and connect directly from the battery. That saves more power than taking the source DC to AC before using in the house.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Hassan88(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rest in peace Sir
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by worworbabe: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Professorcplus:
Why is this Coronavirus not killing our cooperate thief disguised as politicians
corporate

1 Like

Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
samuelson06:

Use DC powered devices and connect directly from the battery. That saves more power than taking the source DC to AC before using in the house.

Thanks Man..
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by ignis: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Corobaby please we need you in Nigeria, especially in aso rock.
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Friend22(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
The point is, coronavirus is an opportunitistic disease.
If your immune system is weak like those who take alcohol,smoke(that weakens the lungs)and have underlying illness it's more likely one would die from coronavirus than it sounds like its automatic death sentence.

People are recovering from this thing due to strong immunity, and I don't it should be feared as it is being propagated by the media, but I am not saying you should not take precautions.

You might be surprised many of us already have this covid-19 in its mild form (yet to show symtoms of: coughing, sneezing, hotness in the chest and shortness of breath).

Take. precautions but I am optimistic by the special grace of God that we can beat this thing.
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by frozen70(f): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
He has gotten his own share
Re: Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus by Cocolatti(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
GOFRONT:
Corona why??

You started well until the last sentence. Yahaya Bello is a Devil but a foolish one while Elrufai is a Devil, Satan and Lucifer but a clever one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.