Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Gaming Laptop - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming Laptop (1528 Views)

Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop / Dell G7 Gaming Laptop For Sale / Gaming PC Or Gaming Laptop Or Console (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaming Laptop by AitchBamz(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please I need a gaming laptop for maximum 200 thousand naira
Re: Gaming Laptop by meobizy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
AitchBamz:
Please I need a gaming laptop for maximum 200 thousand naira
Why not try Jumia, Konga or a trip to computer village? Trying to buy one from here will leave you open to scammers. You have enough money already, I don’t know why you’re here.

1 Like

Re: Gaming Laptop by Oscar884: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Gaming Laptop by Oscar884: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Gaming Laptop by AitchBamz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
meobizy:

Why not try Jumia, Konga or a trip to computer village? Trying to buy one from here will leave you open to scammers. You have enough money already, I don’t know why you’re here.
thank you for the advice. obidience is better than sacrifice let me wait till after the lock down
Re: Gaming Laptop by klava: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
What game do you want to play? What's your PC now? You can look at the sysrqmts list of games and system requirements for them. You may not need to buy special PCs. I like STAR WARS https://sysrqmts.com/games/star-wars-the-clone-wars-republic-heroes. For the game, it's enough to have Windows XP or Windows Vista and an Intel P4 3.0GHz AMD XP 3000 or higher processor.
Re: Gaming Laptop by lovelyadeola(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
meobizy:

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE ADVICE OO,,, GO get new hp 15 gaming
Re: Gaming Laptop by mavepop: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
If you have a computer you can already play. I have the simplest computer. Even by modern standards, my PC is old. I like playing Subway http://www.friv5online.com/. Now when the quarantine lacks sharp and bright impressions. Playing for savvy and developing the ability to make quick decisions
Re: Gaming Laptop by lucasnitto(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
I also have the most basic computer. My computer is archaic even by today's standards. I enjoy playing Dress Up Games https://cutedressup.com/ . When the quarantine is lacking in clear and vibrant impressions. Playing for savvy and honing your decision-making abilities.

(1) (Reply)

PS4 CLOSED / Powerplay Manager / Nigeria Not Recognised In Pes2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.