Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Envivo Communications Intership Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Envivo Communications Intership Program (3014 Views)

Intership/nysc Placement / Tizeti Network Limited Fresh Graduate Intership - Interview Invites Sent / Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Pre-employment Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Envivo Communications Intership Program by Softwares: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Are you in the software engineering track?
I have friends in almost all the tracks lamenting. I turned down the offer at the point they're demanding for my original NYSC and Degree certs as if I knew. My guys in Software Engineering track haven't even started since March without explanation. You can imagine collecting people's certs and holding them down for 8 months. The other guys in Networking and 3D are in fear of the unknown because even the company won't pay you regularly after they've used your name to collect 3 Million Naira loan from CBN. Like I will advise again, never join any program that asks you to submit your original credentials in the name of job or internship. It's all scam in disguise. It's true CBN has good intention but these companies are after the money and not after your progress or interest. My two cent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Envivo Communications Intership Program by FanOfMyself: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Softwares:

I have friends in almost all the tracks lamenting. I turned down the offer at the point they're demanding for my original NYSC and Degree certs as if I knew. My guys in Software Engineering track haven't even started since March without explanation. You can imagine collecting people's certs and holding them down for 8 months. The other guys in Networking and 3D are in fear of the unknown because even the company won't pay you regularly after they've used your name to collect 3 Million Naira loan from CBN. Like I will advise again, never join any program that asks you to submit your original credentials in the name of job or internship. It's all scam in disguise. It's true CBN has good intention but these companies are after the money and not after your progress or interest. My two cent
You are right!!
Re: Envivo Communications Intership Program by Envivo: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Scammers
Re: Envivo Communications Intership Program by horlafact(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Envivo Communication internship program is a scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zain Phone Interview / List Of 10 Free Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria / FRSC Screening Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.