Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. (4795 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by bukatyne(f): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

One can always get a house help to assist the wife with chores... that way, you wouldn't expect Oga of the house to be washing plates, sweeping floors, etc. Etc

Wait:

It is beneath you to do chores yet you want your wife to share financial responsibilities with you.

Remind me again, if she is earning well and can fend for herself, why is she married to you again?

What values are you bringing to the table?

14 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by billiondd: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wow... interesting points here

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by billiondd: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ladylite:

Thanks maami

But this is a bit myopic, the major question is= IS MARRIAGE COMPULSORY?

Without a man, can a woman not be a provider.... What about women whose husband's are dead(yes o, research shows that men die first simply because they do most of the work)

If you are talking based on naija then you may be somewhat right, but this can NEVER be general. I finished university at 21, and my cousins in the UK finished at 19. See why I said this OP is a bit myopic?

To give the responsibility to the man and espect him to respect you later is just a mental dystopia. When u and the man agree 50/50 or even 70/30, there will be a Major form of mutual respect for each other.

Times have changed. Ladies who can not take care of themselves have no business dating a man else they will use him as an ATM unconsciously or consciously. Such ladies who have never grasped the concept of working hard and smart will always WASTE money and we know men are logically inclined, they would not want to wife such a devorer.

So in conclusion, sisters make your own money, we are wired to be able to multi task more than men, so what stops you from doing business online while in school?? Ehn, what stops you from using the lock down to learn digital skills and pursuing some one who is ready to teach you for free. Drop the pride and learn how to own your life.

My man loved me much more because he paid for the first date and I took him out the next month and paid, we are always trying to outdo each other till now.... That is a game TEAM, no dull moments.
Pls let's get it clear, corona virus has changed the game and many will now know the value of saving up rather than buying some expensive wig we can not eat during a lock down. Or a latest Phone that can not help anyone during such an outbreak, values and priorities have been shifted and shattered. Welcome to the new world.

hmmm... nice one

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by eyinjuege: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ladylite:

Without a man, can a woman not be a provider.... What about women whose husband's are dead([/b]yes o, research shows that men die first simply because they do most of the work[b])

There is no research that shows men die earlier because they do most of the work
In almost every species of animal, the male gender has been known to die first.
For humans, a lot of factors have been attributed to this, and they have nothing to do with doing more work.
This has been discussed in some previous threada on NL. I wish I have the energy to go back to look for it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ladylite:

Thanks maami

Without a man, can a woman not be a provider.... What about women whose husband's are dead(yes o, research shows that men die first simply because they do most of the work)

If you are talking based on naija then you may be somewhat right, but this can NEVER be general. I finished university at 21, and my cousins in the UK finished at 19. See why I said this OP is a bit myopic?

To give the responsibility to the man and espect him to respect you later is just a mental dystopia. When u and the man agree 50/50 or even 70/30, there will be a Major form of mutual respect for each other.

Times have changed. Ladies who can not take care of themselves have no business dating a man else they will use him as an ATM unconsciously or consciously. Such ladies who have never grasped the concept of working hard and smart will always WASTE money and we know men are logically inclined, they would not want to wife such a devorer.

So in conclusion, sisters make your own money, we are wired to be able to multi task more than men, so what stops you from doing business online while in school?? Ehn, what stops you from using the lock down to learn digital skills and pursuing some one who is ready to teach you for free. Drop the pride and learn how to own your life.

My man loved me much more because he paid for the first date and I took him out the next month and paid, we are always trying to outdo each other till now.... That is a game TEAM, no dull moments.
Pls let's get it clear, corona virus has changed the game and many will now know the value of saving up rather than buying some expensive wig we can not eat during a lock down. Or a latest Phone that can not help anyone during such an outbreak, values and priorities have been shifted and shattered. Welcome to the new world.

Off point.

5 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by missimelda01(f): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ladylite:

Thanks maami

I like the fact that you stated the bolded, it's really hard to joggle academics with business here in Nigeria. Sometimes we don't get to choose who we fall in love/bond with, so when you love someone you need to play your role in trying to improve the person even financially, this is for both genders now. I personally don't like to get into this kind of conversations, it doesn't work the same for every relationship. Some men want working class/ independent women while others want someone to help them manage their resources, but being independent is a mindset that everyone must have regardless of the gender.

I think what Primadonna0 was trying to say is that Men should be clear about what they want, they shouldn't have high expections when dealing with women around the age of 21-27 (finances), some people are early bloomers while the others are not. The same way ladies should stop putting pressure on men within that age range too, it works both ways if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ladylite:

Thanks maami

Ladylite I owe you 30 yards of Ise Agu fabric for your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
missimelda01:

I like the fact that you stated the bolded, it's really hard to joggle academics with business here in Nigeria. Sometimes we don't get to choose who we fall in love/bond with, so when you love someone you need to play your role in trying to improve the person even financially, this is for both genders now. I personally don't like to get into this kind of conversations, it doesn't work the same for every relationship. Some men want working class/ independent women while others want someone to help them manage their resources, but being independent is a mindset that everyone must have regardless of the gender.

I think what Primadonna0 was trying to say is that Men should be clear about what they want, they shouldn't have high expections when dealing with women around the age of 21-27 (finances), some people are early bloomers while the others are not. The same way ladies should stop putting pressure on men within that age range too, it works both ways if you ask me.

Why are you trying to Imply what she is trying to say & not what she is saying.

She wants a Man 10 years older for the sole reason she He can provide. Nigerian Men are definitely fools as they don't know the advantages they posses. There are numerous good looking women earning great incomes working in Exxon Mobil & the rest of them. But instead will prefer to go & pick an Idiot in 200 level or under aged girl & start dlcking her.

I don't know about you but I get to choose who I stay around with, I cannot fall in love with you If I don't talk to you. Definitely If you are a broke lady, we are not talking. I have had enough of broke ladies in my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by missimelda01(f): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
truthsayer009:

She wants a Man 10 years older for the sole reason she He can provide. Nigerian Men are definitely fools as they don't know the advantages they posses. There are numerous good looking women earning great incomes working in Exxon Mobil & the rest of them. But instead will prefer to go & pick an Idiot in 200 level or under aged girl & start dlcking her.

I don't know about you but I get to choose who I stay around with, I cannot fall in love with you If I don't talk to you. Definitely If you are a broke lady, we are not talking. I have had enough of broke ladies in my life.

Now you sound really bitter, I don't know what 'broke' ladies have done to you in the past but suit yourself man. I prefer men 5-10 years older, reasons best known to me.. but if you think every lady is after your money then you must be paranoid. Everyday I strive to be better in every area which includes financially, but I am not doing it for one man somewhere to find me desirable. Go and ask those single ladies in ExxonMobil why they are single since you think money is everything.

9 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Uyi168: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Telling women to try and look for ways to earn their own money, no matter how small, is actually for their own good...
What about cases where the husband becomes deceased??, how is she expected to take care of herself and the kids left behind?...
Not also forgetting how some men rubbish their wives when she is bringing nothing to the table...

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
All this long story are mostly written by our women from this part of the world...Naija...i hardly hear of women from Europe and USA bringing this up as a topic for discussion... they are naturally wired up whilst growing up to share things 50/50.

It doesn't come as a big deal for them to split bills.

And the men here have no problem contributing to the home keeping.

Nigerian men want to eat their cakes and have it back

13 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Uyi168: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
truthsayer009:

Nice point..
Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by missimelda01(f): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
LordKO:
I don't see a need for long story; man marry a woman with whom you're in synchronization, provided that she's conscientious and has altruistic interest towards you (and vice versa). A conscientious woman (or man) is a resourceful woman, whether or not she has money/earns money directly. Once you've a source of income/can provide for the family, every other thing is secondary, if not irrelevant in this regard - this doesn't make dual income from both parties bad in any way. Resourcesfulness is the ultimate sign of responsibleness, not money itself.

A husband and wife are partners, but they aren't in partnership/competition. So, the idea of a couple earning dual income for the purpose of sharing bills is nonsense as far as I'm concerned. Money remains what it's, a means to an end. It can never be an end. Whosoever that has it at any point in time should spend it cheerfully for the benefit of self and others around them.

Oneness remains the soul of marriage, and there can't be oneness where there's no mutual altruism.
You have sense in abundance, you killed it.
Money is a means to an end, the people who make the most noise about it are people who don't even have it. There are more pressing issues to address in relationships, money shouldn't be one of them.

14 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
missimelda01:

Now you sound really bitter, I don't know what 'broke' ladies have done to you in the past but suit yourself man. I prefer men 5-10 years older, reasons best known to me.. but if you think every lady is after your money then you must be paranoid. Everyday I strive to be better in every area which includes financially, but I am not doing it for one man somewhere to find me desirable. Go and ask those single ladies in ExxonMobil why they are single since you think money is everything.

They are not single because they have no one chasing them, they have set standards that some Men haven't been able to meet & that is their cup of tea. When they eventually meet their match, they will settle & live a happy life. Even if they don't life goes on.

Women now have almost the same opportunities such as Men in different sectors, Engineering, Medicine, Oil.

Why shouldn't I pick a woman who has her life together as oppose to you who is barely surviving. That is my point.

Meanwhile when you decide to pick a man, you would go for the BEST, so who is Fooling who?
Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by emmaodet: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
bukatyne:

Wait:

It is beneath you to do chores yet you want your wife to share financial responsibilities with you.

Remind me again, if she is earning well and can fend for herself, why is she married to you again?

If she is earning enough, then she shouldn't marry in the first place.
Let her leave marriage for those who need it and want it. Who will appreciate it.
The man said he will hire a maid to do the house chore and you are still here insisting he must do it just to mock him? What else do you want? The house chore has been done, so what else? Must it be done by force by the man before you feel satisfied?
Look Bukky,
There are over 7 billion people on earth of which atleast 50% are women.
The gross tonnage of earth is 1.5-2 billion people.
What that means is that for the earth to be sane, safe, healthy, convenient, have enough fishes, animals in the bush, trees in the forest, plants to grow naturally without adding chemicals, fertilizers, genetically modified seeds to feed people, the world population needs to shrink to 2 billion people most and be controlled within that range half of which should be women.
In other words, we only need 750 million women worldwide to give birth to ONLY TWO children per woman to keep the world population sane.
Which means rich ladies that think they don't need marriage or man are not needed.
We want more lesbians, gays, feminist, rich women who will be overpriced for marriages to rise so that marriage can be left for sane people in other to regulate the world.
Which means presently, out of 3.5 billion women, if possible 1 out of 5 women should marry and give birth to 2 max kids why the remaining can GO FVCK THEMSELVES FOR ALL WE CARE

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/environment/2012/apr/26/world-population-resources-paul-ehrlich&ved=2ahUKEwjwvay628XoAhWTtHEKHSpuBNgQFjACegQIDBAI&usg=AOvVaw3qCrWO8iTtphalZfUBZJvo&ampcf=1

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by ProtectMyMoney: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
bukatyne:

Wait:

Women! Follow what is written in the book of Proverbs...virtuous woman

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
truthsayer009:
PrimadonnaO

I have made a conscious decision to only allow Women with jobs into my life, Women who actually make money, Usually they range between 26 and above. Once I am on a date or start getting to know you & I ask what you do for a living, you start to stutter. In my mind I already know you're jobless.

If you don't have a job as a lady, while I will definitely sleep with you / knack you without being apologetic. I'm 100% sure I can NEVER marry you & I say it with my chest. When I say Jobs, I don't mean 30k Alawee, I mean a real 9 - 5 job with decent pay more than Alawee.

I noticed Men are always selling themselves short. Just in Lagos alone, I know many Women in their 20s, some I have worked with in the past, some are good friends between 25 - 29 who earn good income, know how to cook, tall & beautiful, Fair Oyinbo pepper.

So why will I go and settle with one Amaka that is depending on Alawee to survive. That will off Pant at the sight of iPhoneX.
God Forbid abeg!

And we all know that relationships are volatile. It may not work out at the first go. So if a woman should only begin meaningful relationships @26, why do most men tag a lady in her 30s an evening newspaper?

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
missimelda01:

Great. You got my drift! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
truthsayer009:

Lol. Truthsayer! Sole reason ke! You're saying that to lend credence to your point.

Is there an argument here, because I'm lost?

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
missimelda01:

If they are single, it's because there are too many average men, and they aren't looking for average men.

Each man to his level.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by missimelda01(f): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

If they are single, it's because there are too many average men, and they aren't looking for average men.

Each man to his level.

Some men don't know what they want, like you mentioned in your post, they get easily intimidated when a woman is earning higher or even on the same level as them.. this topic doesn't have beginning and end, I think people should do what suits them.

6 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
truthsayer009:

They are not single because they have no one chasing them, they have set standards that some Men haven't been able to meet & that is their cup of tea. When they eventually meet their match, they will settle & live a happy life. Even if they don't life goes on.

Women now have almost the same opportunities such as Men in different sectors, Engineering, Medicine, Oil.

Why shouldn't I pick a woman who has her life together as oppose to you who is barely surviving. That is my point.

Meanwhile when you decide to pick a man, you would go for the BEST, so who is Fooling who?

Lol. Calm down. Take a deep breath. Why you paranoid? Anybody asked you not to pick a woman who's not got her life together? Is that what the post is about?

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

And we all know that relationships are volatile. It may not work out at the first go. So if a woman should only begin meaningful relationships @26, why do most men tag a lady in her 30s an evening newspaper?

Before 26 you should have been working If you graduated early, at 26 you should have a decent income & not Alawee kind of income.
26 + 3 years work experience makes you 29. If you don't have a decent income at within this period then what are you doing with your life?

The term evening newspaper didn't start today, that isn't an excuse for anyone to use as a leverage. Remember It is expected that Men also go through the same phase & become financially stable around their late 20s & early 30s else they are not desirable by any woman.

Do you want to marry a Man in his 30s who is poor? I'm sure your answer is NO.
So why shouldn't a man in that age bracket also focus on a Woman who earns a decent amount of income or perhaps someone in his social class?

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Calm down. Take a deep breath. Why you paranoid? Anybody asked you not to pick a woman who's not got her life together? Is that what the post is about?

Please interpret for me. Post says: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. Then you made a counter post against it.

So a woman who makes money hasn't gotten her life together before marriage? Please can we just stop pretending.
Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
truthsayer009:

Please interpret for me. Post says: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. Then you made a counter post against it.

So a woman who makes money hasn't gotten her life together before marriage? Please can we just stop pretending.

Nope. Not a counter post. C'mon! A rejoinder. Simply a response/reaction to the post.

Did you even read it because I'm wondering where the lack of understanding is coming from?

Just for the heck of it, I'll reiterate the main points of the post.
1.A woman, for her sake, and to make the marriage easier should be earning tangibly. But a man looking to marry a woman who earns tangibly should take her age into consideration. Most people in Nigeria don't get really self-sufficient and comfortable until their late 20s to early 30s.
2. A husband should not expect his wife (earning or not) to split bills with him 50/50 under normal circumstances. It is against the natural order. Well, except she willingly wants to.
3. Some persons genuinely want the housewife kinda arrangement.

Are you clear, oga?

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by CHoccolaTE: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
truthsayer009:

Before 26 you should have been working If you graduated early, at 26 you should have a decent income & not Alawee kind of income.
26 + 3 years work experience makes you 29. If you don't have a decent income at within this period then what are you doing with your life?

The term evening newspaper didn't start today, that isn't an excuse for anyone to use as a leverage. Remember It is expected that Men also go through the same phase & become financially stable around their late 20s & early 30s else they are not desirable by any woman.

Do you want to marry a Man in his 30s who is poor??

Problem with many men is that when they don't have valid points to make in an argument they start twisting logic and acting ignorant.
Is it in this same Nigeria with ASUU strikes and skyrocketing unemployment rates that a 29yr old has already graduated from university and has a decent salary higher than 30k?

Lol

Let's keep lying to ourselves because we want to win arguments. Infact all 29yr olds should have their own houses and cars and private jets sef if not what have they been doing with their lives grin

12 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Nope. Not a counter post. C'mon! A rejoinder. Simply a response/reaction to the post.

Did you even read it because I'm wondering where the lack of understanding is coming from?

Just for the heck of it, I'll reiterate the main points of the post.
1.A woman, for her sake, and to make the marriage easier should be earning tangibly. But a man looking to marry a woman who earns tangibly should take her age into consideration. Most people in Nigeria don't get really self-sufficient and comfortable until their late 20s to early 30s.
2. A husband should not expect his wife (earning or not) to split bills with him 50/50 under normal circumstances. It is against the natural order. Well, except she willingly wants to.
3. Some persons genuinely want the housewife kinda arrangement.

Are you clear, oga?

I don't want to start Quoting you word for word.

--- No matter how much you wish things were different, women are not naturally wired to be providers. From the beginning of time, it was Adam who was cursed to till the ground for his daily bread, not Eve. That one was cursed with tortuous childbearing. So if you make a woman do the things that you're supposed to do, you'll create anarchy in your home.

---In a house she's paying rent for you want to start keeping late nights, or having shady movements, or having her tether to the needs of all your village people who troop in by the hour. Hahahahaa. She'll throw you out!

There are so many other things you wrote that I don't have time to start Nitpicking.

YOUR VOCAL POINT: You can contribute tangibly but not adequately even if you had / have a thriving business.

You already have a Mindset that your Husband is the provider & your job is just to Chip in even when / if you have the capacity to do a lot more.

You have the 1950s African mindset, which is archaic. You want to contribute little and gain more. PERIOD.

You are low-key endorsing patriarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2020
truthsayer009:

Do you want to marry a Man in his 30s who is poor? I'm sure your answer is NO.
So why shouldn't a man in that age bracket also focus on a Woman who earns a decent amount of income or perhaps someone in his social class?

You either don't live in Nigeria, or you totally don't realise what's happening beyond your nose.

I honestly lack the strength for online arguments these days.

Let whoever has found understanding use it.
Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Marriage is not dy/dx.
The earlier you people understand this, the better for you.
Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2020
truthsayer009:

I don't want to start Quoting you word for word.

--- No matter how much you wish things were different, women are not naturally wired to be providers. From the beginning of time, it was Adam who was cursed to till the ground for his daily bread, not Eve. That one was cursed with tortuous childbearing. So if you make a woman do the things that you're supposed to do, you'll create anarchy in your home.

---In a house she's paying rent for you want to start keeping late nights, or having shady movements, or having her tether to the needs of all your village people who troop in by the hour. Hahahahaa. She'll throw you out!

There are so many other things you wrote that I don't have time to start Nitpicking.

YOUR VOCAL POINT: You can contribute tangibly but not adequately even if you had / have a thriving business.

You already have a Mindset that your Husband is the provider & your job is just to Chip in even when / if you have the capacity to do a lot more.

You have the 1950s African mindset, which is archaic. You want to contribute little and gain more. PERIOD.

You are low-key endorsing patriarchy.

No. I can and will contribute to the extent that I want! I simply don't want a husband who has the mindset that I should share financial responsibilities equally. If it happens that I'm contributing 50% or even more, it should be because I want to, or the situation necessitates it... and not because I'm married to a man who's making plans around my pay cheque.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 01, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

No. I can and will contribute to the extent that I want! I simply don't want a husband who has the mindset that I should share financial responsibilities equally. If it happens that I'm contributing 50% or even more, it should be because I want to, or the situation necessitates it... and not because I'm married to a man who's making plans around my pay cheque.

You make plans around his own Pay Check but he shouldn't do same to yours? Because he his a man.

"because I want to, or the situation necessitates it." --- LMAO, this is definitely a NO. Okay Good night please.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Marrying A Woman Who Makes Money. by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Problem with many men is that when they don't have valid points to make in an argument they start twisting logic and acting ignorant.
Is it in this same Nigeria with ASUU strikes and skyrocketing unemployment rates that a 29yr old has already graduated from university and has a decent salary higher than 30k?

Lol

Let's keep lying to ourselves because we want to win arguments. Infact all 29yr olds should have their own houses and cars and private jets sef if not what have they been doing with their lives grin

Sincere Not to even win arguments, because NL doesn't even pay any bills of mine. I just want us to have an honest conversation.

Are you saying we should begin to have sympathy on Women now since Nigeria has ASUU strikes & Women who are 29 years cannot afford a salary higher than 30k.

I keep asking because I lived in Lagos where Ladies say they cannot date a Man in their 20s or 30s who

- Doesn't have a Car
- Doesn't live in his own house / apartment
- Has his Foam on the ground because he cannot afford to buy a Bed Frame
- Cannot afford to take them on Expensive Dates because he his broke
- Cannot afford to buy an iPhone on their birthdays

Does it mean we are now considering that Nigeria is a very hard place to live & Men in their late 20s are not considered broke because they are lazy.

A friend who left her broke Fiancee for a Rich guy in someone's Diary, did she consider that Nigeria is so hard & her Fiancee is doing everything in his Power to increase his Income if only she gives him more time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Build Your Family House In Kuje Abuja / I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Lady / Co-habitation Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.