Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks (84270 Views)

Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by davidque: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
These people aren't sane people
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by xcelentattitude(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
COVID19 is about to hit the roof.

If you have seen this people's convoy when trooping into Abuja before you'll understand what I'm saying. They're too much not to get infected.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by LivingSage: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Olori bi ebee'su.
[s]
Gandollaar:
Take your useless question to a sane forum!

The next time you cross out my post, I will twist your tiny legs!!

Elese tinrin!
[/s]
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by jonadaft: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gandollaar:
Guy let's be sincere, I'm a mooslim, but we shittes are far better than the Sunni sect. We all know these things but we pretend.

Khaldrogo nor be so?
E still better pass your gay bishops and pedophilic pastors nau

Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by misterjosh(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some people just like, in fact, love trouble.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by govomotors: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
No matter the warning every coroidiot will still disobey in the name of religion.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gandollaar:
You wicked sunnis go kill us Taya!

Allah be pressed!
For your information both Sunnis and Shi'ites are common in the north down in the west nothing like that so I don't care about both any born Muslims who will not allows peace to breath should be deal with that's my stand
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
These Muslims sef....

They need a separate country with their Yoruba Muslim counterparts

Why must you including Yoruba in your problem

If world tired you you are free to comitt suicide like your god, you re free to die nobody human being will question your action. Pls stop displaying jiva here abeg
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
harryportter:
JUST LIKE BUHARI

Where has fallen.

Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by ogbuefi677(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nebuchadnezar:
at least they're better than their sunni counterpart burning police stations and terrorising

they're maintaining social distancing and with protective equipments
Typical Shia is well read.
Iran has a literacy rate of 96%

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Illiteracy Is A Disease, Muhammad The Messenger Of allah Who Couldn't Read And Write Caused Majority Problem Facing Islam..

Quran 2:23 If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.

We Need To Uninstall Brains Of allah's Slaves In Nigeria And Reinstall It Back, They Are Just Creating Nuisance In The Society.

Anuofia... you don start again with your hate and bigotry for islam...

I suspect a muslim guy impregnated your fiancee
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by ofiko123(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
For how many years will they protest?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by AgentNairaland(f): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Anuofia... you don start again with your hate and bigotry for islam...

I suspect a muslim guy impreganted your fiancee

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
kingsleybrave:

You can help us with that .......
BTW ......do you know the meaning of mosque in English language........ Bro anywhere people gather to worship is called a church ...... mosque is not an English word ........
Or can you tell a word I can use to qualify all of them.....or do you think it's only Christianity and Islam the only religions
NOTE:.....MOSQUE OR CHURCH IS NOT A RELIGION..... THOSE ARE THE WORDS USED TO QUALIFY WHERE THEY WORSHIP.......
I do agree, religion has blinded a lot of us in Africa ,my problem is people use the church as a scape goat,but are too afraid to use anything concerning Islam.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by blackboy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Chatflick:
Ndiala. See them... Number 1 problem we have in Nigeria
the real problem is this government and the decisions they take and being pathological liars .
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Illiteracy Is A Disease, Muhammad The Messenger Of allah Who Couldn't Read And Write Caused Majority Problem Facing Islam..

Quran 2:23 If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.

We Need To Uninstall Brains Of allah's Slaves In Nigeria And Reinstall It Back, They Are Just Creating Nuisance In The Society.

Wait ! Who teach you how to display were? Well let me koboko u, did you know that billion of people around the world following and obey the illiterate Prophet Muhammad?. Tell us who accept ways of your father in the family? Did your mother even listen to him? Shio. I will only listen to you if your father has half of niraland member as a follower.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Burruchaga71(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
They should direct their anger to Abba Kyari
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by doctore212(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Designer123:
The rest of the world are in 2020
Southern Nigeria is in 1985
Northern Nigeria is in 1385
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Vivuch:
I prefer Shitte Islam than Sunni. Sunni are very wicked, they're the originators of terrorism. Osman Bin laden and Co
And Usama Bin Laden was a former CIA agent. And you told me Sunni are terrorist.
Have you ever heard of Hamas Terrorist Group? The recently killed Souleimani was not a terrorist abi?? You have brain the only problem is that you have zero implementation of the brain(sense)
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Wait ! Who teach you how to display were? Well let me koboko u, did you know that billion of people around the world following and obey the illiterate Prophet Muhammad?. Tell us who accept ways of your father in the family? Did your mother even listen to him? Shio. I will only listen to you if your father has half of niraland member as a follower.
Is just like waiting for a ship at an airport. Which means it would never ever happen.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by SocialJustice: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Islam is a problem wherever it is in the world.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Poske95(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
How this country is....
Just before the lockdown in Lagos, authorities went showing off destroying wares of poor traders.....
Here, in the capital territory.....drama. Next thing, it makes news.
APC...you wanted to rule....you got your chance
The buck's on your tablet
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by micflo28(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Go and infect Buhari with Coro...simple
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
AgentNairaland:

John 3:2
This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are
a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God
is with him.”

An illiterate can never be a RABBI

allah said Muhammad was an illiterate imagine..

Chai illiterate is a disease, rabbi does not mean school teacher but it means religion teacher even mechanic learner will call his boss teacher. The real meaning of Rabbi is religion teacher and the fact is that Jesus does not goes to school.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
SocialJustice:
Islam is a problem wherever it is in the world.

And Christianity is a scam wherever it is, that is why it's has no strong root in isreal.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Fweshspice(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
OyinO:

Hate speech.
wink wink
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by kingsleybrave(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Derrinclay:

I do agree, religion has blinded a lot of us in Africa ,my problem is people use the church as a scape goat,but are too afraid to use anything concerning Islam.
At bolded not church but Christians ......
Yes you're Right....let me jus use one word to qualify the reason.... Am not good at typing...... The Christians are not "United"
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by gidgiddy: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Only if the rest of Nigerians can come out like dem and protest for better governance, a protest that seems 50 years overdue.

I may not agree with these guys ideology, but I salute their courage.

Not possible.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by adekolaelect(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Oya
expected since there is no more words of defence .

Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by BreconHills(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nebuchadnezar:
at least they're better than their sunni counterpart burning police stations and terrorising

they're maintaining social distancing and with protective equipments

Better? Lol
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Organs(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lostz:
you that is first class, have you eaten this evening?

One thing that saddens my heart really, really is the fact that food is a problem in Nigeria and most African Countries. No, i have not eaten this afternoon actually. I have been busy and i am staying away from food since i am home and eating and adding weight. Now, pls do not use "eating food" to boast because food should be available to all as a basic necessity.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by enemyofprogress: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Muslims and wahala be like 5 and 6. See their womens wearing that their dirty cloth called hijab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election Results For Rivers State Found In The Bush By A Student (Video) / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.