Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks (84274 Views)

Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Fweshspice(m): 1:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Yes as a Sunni Islamic follower i will have to agree with u because the shiit are more Christian than being like Muslims. But u need to understand that illitrates are the ones that believe a man Jesus Christ was a God despite witnessing and hearing his characteristics where far away from being God. Jesus was the only guy that buffoons accepted to be god while having follow come ,automatic natural penix and anus,he was the only guy to be a God and at the same time visiting toilet to shitt and urinate. Illitrates are those said educated ones that blindly following him to be a God despite all this.
Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by oxiide22(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2020
May Allah bless u more with knowledge and wisdom
jham01:

U're illiterate, u knw nothing in ur Christianity that's why u're calling hijab dirty. Instead of u to jst go to church every Sunday and be feed wth opinion of ur pastors u better go and check ur book and I'm sure u'll see the injunction of modesty in Christianity. In Islam hijab is a symbol of modesty among Muslim women.
When white people came to Nigeria some part of ths nation were living naked with no any mode of dressing bt as thy moved down to North abt 500years before they came there was religion,system of govt and gud traditional attire unlike you who accepted everything they gave u because u didn't have.
Christians are no longer following their religious injunctions that's why u dnt knw the value of hijab. Idiot
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by oxiide22(m): 1:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Guy let's be sincere, I'm a mooslim, but we shittes are far better than the Sunni sect. We all know these things but we pretend.

Khaldrogo nor be so?
lier u re not a muslim
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by jonadaft: 1:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Jonah you are really daft.
You must be mistaken for your mother...
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by 9jaRealist: 2:12am On Apr 01, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Only if the rest of Nigerians can come out like dem and protest for better governance, a protest that seems 50 years overdue.

I may not agree with these guys ideology, but I salute their courage.

The "courage" of zealots and fundamentalists...
>
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Mohdhk(m): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2020
See this mum people dem don chop belle full. Con dey misbehave anyways sha na get sense or get wasted
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by pacco6ixty9(m): 5:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Nice Move...Free this man abeg
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Nebuchadnezar: 5:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
They are very organized people. That's why I'm hitting it off with khaldrogo
he's back from detention i kept him
ok he'll be fixed. on his trail again

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by KahlDrogo(m): 6:04am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Guy let's be sincere, I'm a mooslim, but we shittes are far better than the Sunni sect. We all know these things but we pretend.

Khaldrogo nor be so?
My dear Shiite Loolo, you are very correct. cheesy wink kiss kiss kiss

Shift let be lie down beside you my love. grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by OsewaBoy: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
My dear Shiite Loolo, you are very correct. cheesy wink kiss kiss kiss

Shift let be lie down beside you my love. grin grin kiss kiss kiss
[/s]
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by KahlDrogo(m): 6:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
They are very organized people. That's why I'm hitting it off with khaldrogo
You dont know what this means to me baby nwam. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by OsewaBoy: 6:08am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
You dont know what this means to me baby nwam. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/s]
you're toast already omenka cheesy
let's continue from where we stopped shall we
you cannot run away from me

cc
Gandollaar thanks for alerting me

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Ruby5: 6:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Simbrixton(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2020
another militia loading
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by oxiide22(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You don see me for picture before? Me wey dey cross leg enjoy better holiday..
you're such a cute babe
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Illiteracy Is A Disease, Muhammad The Messenger Of allah Who Couldn't Read And Write Caused Majority Problem Facing Isla[/b]m..

Quran 2:23 If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on [b]Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write
then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.

We Need To Uninstall Brains Of allah's Slaves In Nigeria And Reinstall It Back, They Are Just Creating Nuisance In The Society.

you are the most illiterate and the most dumbest people in the earth. Repent stop qouting what you don't know and understand. Even ur so called God(were we Muslims believe he is a prophet) is also a Muslim.

1. Jesus (peace be upon him) taught that there is only One God and Only God should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29. Muslims also believe this as taught in the Qur'an verse 4:171.

2. Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't eat pork[i][/i] as taught in Leviticus 11:7 , and neither do Muslims as taught in the Qur'an verse 6:145.

3. Jesus (peace be upon him) greeted with the words "as salaamu alaikum" (Peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other this way.

4. Jesus (peace be upon him) always said "God Willing" (inshallah), Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the Qur'an verses 18:23-24.

5. Jesus (peace be upon him) washed his face, hands, and feet before praying. The Muslims do the same. called wudue

6. Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophets of the Bible prayed with their head to the ground (see Matthew 26:39). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur'an verse 3:43.

7. Jesus (peace be upon him) had a beard and wore a throbe. It is Sunnah for Muslim men to do the same.

8. Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law and believed in all the prophets, (see Matthew 5:17). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur'an verses 3:84, and 2:285.

9. Jesus' mother Maryam (peace be upon her/him) dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur'an verse 33:59.

10. Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophets of the Bible fasted up to 40 days (see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6. 1Kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1- Muslims do so also during the month of Ramadan. Muslims are required to fast the full obligatory 30 days (see Qur'an 2:183), and others take it a step further by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.

11. Jesus (peace be upon him) taught to say "Peace to this house" when entering it (see Luke 10:5), and to also greet the people in the house with "peace be unto you". Muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. When we enter our homes and the homes of others we say "Bismillah" and also greet with "as salaamu alaikum" (peace be upon you) as taught in the Qur'an verse 24:61.

12. Jesus (peace be upon him) was circumcised. Circumcision is 1 of the 5 fitrah in Islam, so Muslim men are required to be circumcised. According to the Bible in Luke 2:21, Jesus was eight days old when he was circumcised. In the Torah, Allah/God stated to the Prophet Abraham (pbuh) that it is an "Everlasting covenant" (see Genesis 17:13). In the Qur'an verse 16:123 Muslims are required to follow the religion of Abraham. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "The Prophet Abraham circumcised himself when he was eighty years old." (see Sahih hadith Bukhari, Muslim, and Ahmad).

13. Jesus (peace be upon him) spoke aramaic and called God "Elah", which is pronounced the same as "Allah". Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian. 
The Aramaic "Elah" and the Arabic "Allah" are the same. The Aramaic "Elah" is derived from the Arabic "Allah", and it means "GOD". "Allah" in Arabic also means "GOD", the Supreme GOD Almighty. You can easily see the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all that exist. please Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was also mentioned in the bible.
Isaiah 29:12,Deut 18:18, John 1: 19-25, habakkuk 3:3, John 14:26, John 16:7,Deut 33:2.

isn't this what the man u followed teaches:

Jhon 5:30
I seek not my will but the will of father (God) who sent me...

Psalm 40:8
I delight to do Your will, O my God; Your Law is within my heart."

Psalm 143:10
Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

John 5:30
"I can do nothing on My own initiative As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent me.

Don't Just qoute me but do it with Fact.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Lukbek: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

As you're hopeless, even ur Muhammad said he's hopeless...

Is what you have in quran I am showing u,
maybe you are blind to see the verse or brainwashed to know that the verse exist in ur war manual book quran

Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Muslims and wahala be like 5 and 6. See their womens wearing that their dirty cloth called hijab

You Said Dirty Hijab. U ar BASTARD. I can't balame you bcs u are already being Brain washed by your scam-pastors That is why angry

Jesus' mother Maryam (peace be upon her/him) dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur'an verse 33:59.

Don't qoute me but with Facts
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Abumilla(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Illiteracy Is A Disease, Muhammad The Messenger Of allah Who Couldn't Read And Write Caused Majority Problem Facing Islam..

Quran 2:23 If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.

We Need To Uninstall Brains Of allah's Slaves In Nigeria And Reinstall It Back, They Are Just Creating Nuisance In The Society.
where did you get who can neither read nor write in your translation of this verse or you added it yourself. please desist from things like this. let's respect every religion.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by AgentNairaland(f): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

you are the most illiterate and the most dumbest people in the earth. Repent stop qouting what you don't know and understand. Even ur so called God(were we Muslims believe he is a prophet) is also a Muslim.

1. Jesus (peace be upon him) taught that there is only One God and Only God should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29. Muslims also believe this as taught in the Qur'an verse 4:171.

HOW MANY IS allah FOR EXPRESSING HIMSELF USING PLURAL WORDS IN QURAN?? E. G WE, OUR, etc... READ YOUR QURAN WELLA SLAVE

2. Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't eat pork[i][/i] as taught in Leviticus 11:7 , and neither do Muslims as taught in the Qur'an verse 6:145.

BUT LA PORK POISONOUS MEAT KILL YOUR PROPHET, SHEY YOU KNOW?

3. Jesus (peace be upon him) greeted with the words "as salaamu alaikum" (Peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other this way.

SO SALAM IS PEACE, I THOUGHT YOU SAID ISLAM MEANS PEACE.. CONFUSED PEOPLE grin

4. Jesus (peace be upon him) always said "God Willing" (inshallah), Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the Qur'an verses 18:23-24.

YOU COPIED THAT FROM CHRISTIANITY SHEY YOU KNOW, ABI ISLAM OR QURAN CAME BEFORE BIBLE AND CHRISTIANITY KO?? USE UR BRAIN

5. Jesus (peace be upon him) washed his face, hands, and feet before praying. The Muslims do the same. called wudue

WEREY RE OOO, JESUS CHRIST NO DEY CARRY YEYE KETTLE, WELL SHOW US WHERE HE DID ABLUTION BEFORE PRAYING

6. Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophets of the Bible prayed with their head to the ground (see Matthew 26:39). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur'an verse 3:43.

YOU KNOW YOU MUST CARRY YEYE KETTLE, DO ABLUTION FACE THE DIRECTION OF KAABA B4 YOU PRAYED IN ISLAM.. SO BRING OUT YOUR PROOF?? VERY SOON YOU'LL SAY JESUS GO TO MECCA, HIM BE ALHAJI

7. Jesus (peace be upon him) had a beard and wore a throbe. It is Sunnah for Muslim men to do the same.

BECAUSE HE HAD A BEARD NOW MEANS HE'S A MUSLIM ABI?? GUY YOU NEED SENSE ASAP

8. Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law and believed in all the prophets, (see Matthew 5:17). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur'an verses 3:84, and 2:285.

MUHAMMAD DIDN'T FOLLOW THE LAW SHEY YOU KNOW, allah SAID YOU SHOULD MARRY MAXIMUM OF FOUR WIVES, MUHAMMAD MARRIED OVER 10 WIVES

9. Jesus' mother Maryam (peace be upon her/him) dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur'an verse 33:59.

APART FROM THE NAME MARY THAT APPEARS IN QURAN, SHOW ME ANY OTHER WOMAN allah MENTIONED HER NAME IN QURAN?? IS IT UNDER HIJAB YOU DEY PLANT YOUR BOMB?? OPONU

10. Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophets of the Bible fasted up to 40 days (see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6. 1Kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1- Muslims do so also during the month of Ramadan. Muslims are required to fast the full obligatory 30 days (see Qur'an 2:183), and others take it a step further by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.

AFTER YOUR FASTING MONTH allah SAID YOU SHOULD KILL JEWS AND CHRISTIANS

11. Jesus (peace be upon him) taught to say "Peace to this house" when entering it (see Luke 10:5), and to also greet the people in the house with "peace be unto you". Muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. When we enter our homes and the homes of others we say "Bismillah" and also greet with "as salaamu alaikum" (peace be upon you) as taught in the Qur'an verse 24:61.

USE YOUR BRAIN, I'VE REPLIED THIS B4

12. Jesus (peace be upon him) was circumcised. Circumcision is 1 of the 5 fitrah in Islam, so Muslim men are required to be circumcised. According to the Bible in Luke 2:21, Jesus was eight days old when he was circumcised. In the Torah, Allah/God stated to the Prophet Abraham (pbuh) that it is an "Everlasting covenant" (see Genesis 17:13). In the Qur'an verse 16:123 Muslims are required to follow the religion of Abraham. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "The Prophet Abraham circumcised himself when he was eighty years old." (see Sahih hadith Bukhari, Muslim, and Ahmad).

WHO CIRCUMCISED MUHAMMAD??

13. Jesus (peace be upon him) spoke aramaic and called God "Elah", which is pronounced the same as "Allah". Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian. 
The Aramaic "Elah" and the Arabic "Allah" are the same. The Aramaic "Elah" is derived from the Arabic "Allah", and it means "GOD". "Allah" in Arabic also means "GOD", the Supreme GOD Almighty. You can easily see the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all that exist. please Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was also mentioned in the bible.
Isaiah 29:12,Deut 18:18, John 1: 19-25, habakkuk 3:3, John 14:26, John 16:7,Deut 33:2.

SLAVE, allah IS NOT GOD USE UR BRAIN.. GOD HAS NO SLAVE OK
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Lukbek: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Lukbek post=87977317][/quote] You can't have the deep understand of the Qura'n verses when you didn't study it and for you to quote any of it verse, definitely you'll have to quota it out of context. Any way I can't bad-mouth whom you claimed to be your God (Jesus) as he's one among the messanger of ALLAH. But I can categorically tell you that your prove is baseless
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by AgentNairaland(f): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Abumilla:

where did you get who can neither read nor write in your translation of this verse or you added it yourself. please desist from things like this. let's respect every religion.

Hahahaha THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST OF YOU SLAVE DON'T HAVE A COPY OF QURAN AT HOME... YOUR IMAM KNW THAT MUHAMMAD COULDN'T READ AND WRITE, OR YOU THINK I'M LYING?? GO AND ASK YOUR IMAM IF MUHAMMAD COULD READ AND WRITE WHILE ALIVE
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by AgentNairaland(f): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Lukbek post=87977317][/quote]

THANK GOD BIBLE NEVER SAID WE SHOULD KILL MUSLIMS, COMPARE TO WHAT QURAN SAID BELOW IN

Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)
— Sahih International
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
A peaceful scam is always better than a doctrine that endangers its followers and tries to cut their life short.

Peaceful scam? grin Like the way how your masters enter Africa and scam, enslaved, stole and destroy Africa right?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2020
This blind loyalty.....
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by enemyofprogress: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

You Said Dirty Hijab. U ar BASTARD. I can't balame you bcs u are already being Brain washed by your scam-pastors That is why angry

Jesus' mother Maryam (peace be upon her/him) dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur'an verse 33:59.

Don't qoute me but with Facts

Muslims and wahala be like 5 and 6. See their womens wearing that their dirty cloth called hijab

Keep pretending as if you don't know the evil things your women do with hijab in schools, homes, shops, markets and of course throwing of bombs grin grin tongue
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by enemyofprogress: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2020
jham01:

U're illiterate, u knw nothing in ur Christianity that's why u're calling hijab dirty. Instead of u to jst go to church every Sunday and be feed wth opinion of ur pastors u better go and check ur book and I'm sure u'll see the injunction of modesty in Christianity. In Islam hijab is a symbol of modesty among Muslim women.
When white people came to Nigeria some part of ths nation were living naked with no any mode of dressing bt as thy moved down to North abt 500years before they came there was religion,system of govt and gud traditional attire unlike you who accepted everything they gave u because u didn't have.
Christians are no longer following their religious injunctions that's why u dnt knw the value of hijab. Idiot

Keep pretending as if you don't know the evil things your women do with hijab in schools, homes, shops, markets and of course throwing of bombs grin grin tongue
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by oodua1stson: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2020
There is absolutely no way anyone of sane mind can justify detaining this man till this very moment.

Everyday this demonic man justifies my reason of not relating with his supporters
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Solorrman3310:
I totally agree with u because we Muslims are just enduring filth enough,mingling with dog eaters,pig eaters,maggot,human,donkeys,monkeys,snail,snake,hyena and gorilla eaters. We Muslims eats a handful types of animals,we slaughter it not kill or burn it alive,we believe in a single entity God almighty not 3 in one like ogogoro. We hate being together with set of people that admitted and accepted Jesus Christ who happen to be Pius prophet as a God,Jesus can never be god but i wonder how professors,doctors,learned men with all these faculties yet useless to use 1/9 part of their brain,Jesus Christ came with fully functional carry-go follow-come automatic penix and ultimate usable anus,i mean God can never have anus let alone go to toilet,pls people should stop insulting God almighty, he deserve respect,there is nobody now or ever on this planet that can rebuke or say i lied that Jesus never shit and urinate in toilet,nobody !! Why would a sane somebody be happy living with this set of creatures of blindness and selfishness who sin the biggest sin of all ?

We should work together to make sure we break up this mistake of a country...

Glad you know we have nothing in common
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by SaintLucia: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Lostz:
Sunni Muslims are protesting. they even burn down a police station
All of them are enemies of Nigeria including IPOB and the SAN that called themselves lawyers.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks by Myself2(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2020
stephenduru:
The Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, onTuesday afternoon took to the streets of Abuja to protest the release of their leader, Shiekh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.This is coming despite the lockdown in Abuja

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/shiite-members-protest-el-zakzaky.html?m=1

What exactly is the problem with these animals ?

The president ordered lockdown and you choose that day to march, what nonsense.

What sort of problem is this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election Results For Rivers State Found In The Bush By A Student (Video) / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.