Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. (3594 Views)

Photos From TECNO Camon 12 Launch In Lagos / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by bravesoul247(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
seunfly:

Not everybody is a warlord or paid tout, a good product does not need to pay people to get testimony it is mostly bad product that pays people to decieve and defend their evil.

Personaly i use huawei and i v ordered for realme x2 pro, I'm not using xiaomi neither am i their fan, I'm a fan of anything good. Since OP is talking about Redmi and crapno, any reasonable person will always ask op to go for redmi note 7 because no tecno phone can stand toe to toe with Redmi note 7.
If any, kindly point it out here.

Concerning transsion, the truth does not cost anything, it only cost u your conscience. Transsion is a bad company who extort innocent people who really does not know much other than plastic cover of a phone otherwise no sane human bieng with working brain will buy a phone that uses lower range mediatek chip of 3 years old for a phone and slam 45k to 75k.

Transsion tried to launch infinix in Asia particularly india and pakistain but they failed woefully because they can not survive in a market that people knows difference btw mtk P22, P35, P60,P70,P80 etc and snapdragon 400,600,700 and 800 series and kirin, exynos, Atom etc. The only reasons transsion was so successful in Nigeria is because an average Nigerian dont like to read, they only listen to what ever people tells them, since transsion has so many paid worriors online and in all phone market hubs in Nigeria, it is easy to fool average Nigerian.

they are in India and Pakistan
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ikmuan(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thanks Guys! I finally got a Redmi Note 8. Appears cool n wonderful even though am yet to use it but I didn't take note of d fact that redmi note 8 has no led flashlight for selfie camera except for d designed inbuilt kind of flashlight wch doesn't appear superb by my rating wen taking pixs at night but the back camera is a killer, madly impressed with that. I was/am using a tecno camon x b4 now, the selfie camera appears better given to d dual led flashlight in front of d camera, I stand to be corrected, I may be wrong on this. Pls guys how can I download d gcam for redmi note 8, maybe that will enhance d quality of d front camera at night. Thanks
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by Nellsworld(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
ikmuan:
Thanks Guys! I finally got a Redmi Note 8. Appears cool n wonderful even though am yet to use it but I didn't take note of d fact that redmi note 8 has no led flashlight for selfie camera except for d designed inbuilt kind of flashlight wch doesn't appear superb by my rating wen taking pixs at night but the back camera is a killer, madly impressed with that. I was/am using a tecno camon x b4 now, the selfie camera appears better given to d dual led flashlight in front of d camera, I stand to be corrected, I may be wrong on this. Pls guys how can I download d gcam for redmi note 8, maybe that will enhance d quality of d front camera at night. Thanks
Ve u heard the word screen light, ve u seen any flagship phone with flashlight in selfie camera
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ikmuan(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bro! Am only trying to say maybe with a flashlight, it would av done better.

quote author=Nellsworld post=88780866]
Ve u heard the word screen light, ve u seen any flagship phone with flashlight in selfie camera[/quote]
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nellsworld:

Ve u heard the word screen light, ve u seen any flagship phone with flashlight in selfie camera
The reason why most Flagship device don't use a front flash is to minimise the top bezels. It's basically design related.
Also, the led notification is fading out too.
I don't mind the front flash disappearing. But I really do miss the led notification disappearing on recent flagship devices.
But low-midrange devices from companies like realme, xiaomi, oppo and Huawei should retain led and front flash. Seeing these tier of smartphones are not design driven.
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
ikmuan:
Bro! Am only trying to say maybe with a flashlight, it would av done better.
Of course, with a front flash pictures will fair better in low light situations.
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by skywalker240(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
ikmuan:
nice one, you wont regret it cos its value for money paid.

as for the gcam, theres a guy here who has the link. Try to locate jboixx cheesy
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ikmuan(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Unfortunately, dats not d case with Redmi note 8 wch rather uses screen flash wch cannot be compared to led flash. I love d phone though, just an observation

quote author=ZesusHVWritter post=88781703]
Of course, with a front flash pictures will fair better in low light situations. [/quote]
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by jboixxx: 2:28am On May 17, 2020
skywalker240:

nice one, you wont regret it cos its value for money paid.

as for the gcam, theres a guy here who has the link. Try to locate jboixx cheesy
Just seeing this after a search for jboixx (my moniker is Jboixxx - triple X).

Skywalker240, have you gotten the link? If not, check Xiaomi Compilation Thread.
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by drjprince: 3:31am On May 17, 2020
ikmuan:
you were lucky you got a better device instead of listening to some idiotic tecno marketers that talks with no brain
They lured me to buy infinix note 5 in 2018 and I found out that phone was pure trash and I regretted my actions

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by skywalker240(m): 6:32am On May 17, 2020
jboixxx:
Just seeing this after a search for jboixx (my moniker is Jboixxx - triple X).

Skywalker240, have you gotten the link? If not, check Xiaomi Compilation Thread.
Thanks sir
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by Adeyemitoheeb1: 6:44am On May 17, 2020
You've said it all
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by Adeyemitoheeb1: 6:51am On May 17, 2020
ikmuan:
Pls geeks! Am in a crossroad of choice to make now between these two phones, Redmi note 7 and Tecno camon 12 as they both fall within my budget. I want a detailed breakdown of d advantage of one over the other for me to come to a conclusion n eventually make my choice. I appreciate u all.
i think redmi note 7 is better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Glo Have 5G Network? / What Ringtone Are You Currently Using? / My Phone Keeps Showing Application Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.