Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Dead Spark 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dead Spark 2 (1548 Views)

Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications / Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Guys I tried to flash a custom rom on my spark 2, but the phone went dead.. when I plug in my charger the charging light displayed but the screen doesn't come up, if I try to switch it on it doesn't come up. Pls is there any one that can help or can it be restored back. Am in Lagos around ikorodu.
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is there a chance the phone can on again
Re: Dead Spark 2 by jolaincredible(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Check . It should help
Re: Dead Spark 2 by jolaincredible(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
H o v a t e k
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
jolaincredible:
H o v a t e k
it was their procedure I followed b4 that made d phone dead.. I need an engineer that can help or someone that knows abt it
Re: Dead Spark 2 by jolaincredible(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ok you need to download the ROM for your variant. There's a software you can use. I'll check for the name and get back to you
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Peppul:
it was their procedure I followed b4 that made d phone dead.. I need an engineer that can help or someone that knows abt it
Try k e t a v o H procedure
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Take it to Carlcare.
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Peppul:
Is there a chance the phone can on again

Don't damage the phone more. Just take to Carlcare.
Re: Dead Spark 2 by jolaincredible(m): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
The name of the software is software download* from transsion. Search for it on H o v a t e k

jolaincredible:
Ok you need to download the ROM for your variant. There's a software you can use. I'll check for the name and get back to you
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
jolaincredible:
The name of the software is software download* from transsion. Search for it on H o v a t e k

that was the software I used that bricked it
Re: Dead Spark 2 by jolaincredible(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
You should have used either so flash tool or miracle box for flashing. Use the software I said in the previous post to revive it using your phone model VARIANT only.
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Funny thing is that I can't find my phone model build.. am only seeing the one closer to it on
Re: Dead Spark 2 by jolaincredible(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2020
That's serious bro. Have you asked any of your friends?
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
jolaincredible:
That's serious bro. Have you asked any of your friends?
DNT HV any friend that use that brand. Guess I go just abandon d phone be that
Re: Dead Spark 2 by jolaincredible(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
There must surely be a way. Send your variant type, the complete number
Peppul:

DNT HV any friend that use that brand. Guess I go just abandon d phone be that
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is the build no. (KA7-H8024ABC-OGo-191121V215.)
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
jolaincredible:
There must surely be a way. Send your variant type, the complete number
Re: Dead Spark 2 by ReliablePhones(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
I can do it but that will be after the lock down
Just call me on this line 2348135471898
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
ReliablePhones:
I can do it but that will be after the lock down
Just call me on this line 2348135471898
Alright thanks.. where in lag are u
Re: Dead Spark 2 by jolaincredible(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'll get back to you

Peppul:

Re: Dead Spark 2 by jolaincredible(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
https://support.halabtech.com/index.php?a=downloads&b=file&id=206396

Try this
If you have problem, 2348179658196
Peppul:

Re: Dead Spark 2 by Bestchild: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
You've taken it to carlcare ??
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Emmysky(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2020
Why didn't u make a wwr backup? Why didn't you note down ur build number? Why didn't you flash it correctly with their procedure? Boy it's on you. If your ohone is dead then it's not the software's fault but your's for incorrect usage or flashing a wrong rom. I flashed several roms using sp flash tool and ended up bricked but i restored my backup and in one case downloaded a backup from h o v a t e k with my build number i noted down. First off, does your device support project treble? Cus I'm aware no dedicated roms for spark 4. Did you disable dm-verity? Flashed an empty vbmeta? Unlocked bootloader?
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Emmysky:
Why didn't u make a wwr backup? Why didn't you note down ur build number? Why didn't you flash it correctly with their procedure? Boy it's on you. If your ohone is dead then it's not the software's fault but your's for incorrect usage or flashing a wrong rom. I flashed several roms using sp flash tool and ended up bricked but i restored my backup and in one case downloaded a backup from h o v a t e k with my build number i noted down. First off, does your device support project treble? Cus I'm aware no dedicated roms for spark 4. Did you disable dm-verity? Flashed an empty vbmeta? Unlocked bootloader?
Did I tellu it's the software's fault, it's a practice phone, just learning how to flash and install custom ROMs, that's y I wanna do the phone bck so I can continue practicing in other to perfect it that's all.
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Emmysky(m): 1:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Peppul:

Did I tellu it's the software's fault, it's a practice phone, just learning how to flash and install custom ROMs, that's y I wanna do the phone bck so I can continue practicing in other to perfect it that's all.
Oh.. that's better. Have you revived it yet? The most important thing for u to try n remember is the build number. Get that n reviving it would be easier. If you still can't remember then look for someone using same phine with same specs and name to note the number from or download ALL variants u can find from hovate k and flash ek all. All might boot but if the build is incorrect, The device will not function properly due to inaccurate drivers
Re: Dead Spark 2 by Peppul: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Emmysky:
Oh.. that's better. Have you revived it yet? The most important thing for u to try n remember is the build number. Get that n reviving it would be easier. If you still can't remember then look for someone using same phine with same specs and name to note the number from or download ALL variants u can find from hovate k and flash ek all. All might boot but if the build is incorrect, The device will not function properly due to inaccurate drivers
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Will Soon Block You From Receiving Messages And Calls / Review These Phones: Sony Ericsson K700i, K608, Nokia 6230i And Sendo X / Sky Fm On Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.