Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government (2164 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by larryplaytv(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, Sadiya Farouq, says the Federal government has begun cash transfer to the poorest households in the country to cushion the economic impact of the Coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P04K0m7OpVY
Farouk announced this at a press conference in Abuja. She said her ministry has commenced advance payment of conditional cash transfer to the poorest households in the country.

She however did not disclose the amount of cash that is being transfered to the poor.

“In Mr. President’s speech, paragraph 54, he directed that the conditional cash transfer should be given in advance of two months. This we have also done. We have directed immediate cash transfer to the poorest and most vulnerable households in the country.

“Because of this COVID-19, the vulnerable groups have to expanded, because we are aware that there are people who live on daily wage, so we are also going to look at those groups of people to see how we can get this food relief intervention to them in this period.” she said.

Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by Franzinni: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
audio

nah so dem go dey make noise ... like how is this gonna happen, will they just google poorest household and they will know... even if they start sharing the fictitious money now do you know how long it will take to reach all the so called poor house holds? people go done die finish before dem go just convert the money take buy plot of land for burial when e reach them. contunu
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by RaptObserver: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Egungun money
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by malikombi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Poor households that doesn't have accounts; let alone BVN. Stupid people

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by espn(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
malikombi:
I tire bro...I tire bro...I dey vex...They will lie to our face when they know we can't do shit...

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by Muhammad2468(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
madam lie

which money
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by Iyiataata92: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
I think the government should use only Lie Mohammed whenever they want to lie. A situation where you use all your ministers to lie gives we citizens a tough time when trying to know which statement is the truth.
But if na Lai, we already know the statement is a lie

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by onlinetomola(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
I just received my own alert cool but wait...

I am sorry naa pre-April fool o.

Naa thunder go fire all these people wey dey fool us up and down for this country. cry
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by THUNDER4real(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Government suppose to be paying us weekly if this lockdown is going to work....There's nothing like poorest households because we're in this together....

1 Like

Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by sLentlover7778(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Local man now looks up to God...Nigeria government can't help... grin grin angry

Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by Iyiataata92: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
malikombi:
See the two men in that picture. They know the woman is lying
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by sLentlover7778(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
You're smart bro.. grin grin grin

THUNDER4real:
Government suppose to be paying us weekly if this lockdown is going to work....There's nothing like poorest households because we're in this together....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by Iyiataata92: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
THUNDER4real:
I wonder what criteria were used in classifying the poorest households

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by Realadey(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Which Kain lie bi dis?
May be lala don get im own sha,because I heard they have his bvn
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by okosodo: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
buhari.... take it easy
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by clarocuzioo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Useless government full of incompetent f.ools.
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by Yustash001(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Which money?
Only to their families ba.. .
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 01, 2020
I really miss my sweetie economist and financial expert, Kemi Adeosun. She would have dust and done it strategically...

A wise woman like her will financially build and expand your home.
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by Tocynone(m): 1:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Maybe its turn by turn or state by state.
Fingers crossed
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by malikombi(m): 3:35am On Apr 01, 2020
espn:
I tire bro...I tire bro...I dey vex...They will lie to our face when they know we can't do shit...
Its very painful.
Re: We’ve Started Sending Money To Nigerians” – Federal Government by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Another April fool!

Meanwhile this is the history of April fool (1st April ) and why 11 days were missing in September 1752.

(1) (Reply)

Imsu Lecturer Caught Having Sex With Student / Nigerian Comedy Skit Makers, Taaoma, Woli Agba & Others Meet With Yemi Osinbajo / Reaction As Kizz Daniel Hired His Former Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.