Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

"Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni (33557 Views)

Nigerians Suffering Needlessly, Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Laments / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nigerians suffering but leaders sending money to themselves for holidays – Mr Macaroni

Famous social activist and skit maker, Debo Adebayo, better known as Mr Macaroni, has slammed the leadership of the National Assembly over their luxurious lifestyles amid unbearable hardship by Nigerians.

Macaroni lamented that while Nigerians are going through unbearable hardship, their leaders were sending money to themselves to enjoy holidays.

His reaction followed a video circulating online in which the President of the Senate, Godswill Akpabio, during a plenary session announced to his colleagues that “a token has been sent to their various accounts to enable them enjoy their holiday”.

The development has attracted many negative comments from Nigerians.

In a post on his social media platform on Wednesday, the social activist questioned why poor Nigerians have to pay for the luxurious lifestyle of their leaders.

“The Senate President has sent very expensive prayers out of the insufficient blessings of over 200 million people to himself and his already blessed colleagues at the National Assembly.

“These are the leaders that have asked struggling Nigerians to make sacrifices if they want things to work in the country. So while Nigerians are going through unbearable hardship, our leaders are sending money to themselves to enjoy holidays.

“Who are those that should be making sacrifices if not for our leaders?
“Do our leaders understand that leadership is about service, selfishness and sacrifice??
“Why do the poor people of Nigeria have to pay for the luxurious lifestyle of the leaders?? Why?? This isn’t leadership!!!”

DAILY POST

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.

38 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Taylor90: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Our biggest mistake on earth was not matching to the streets of Nigeria when Ebola was announced by INEC

A massive protest that would have been uglier than ENDSARS

That single mistake and negligence will take us years back and many won’t survive it

Nigeria as a country can never be better because we all were forcefully joined together and you don’t expect tribes who actually don’t love each other to coexist

If you’re in Port Harcourt today you’ll notice a massive protest going on in PH against Ebola Tinubu

Wike sold our future in this state for his personal gain

342 Likes 34 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Taylor90: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
D

Oya defend your oppressors

To even make matter worse you’re a woman and i wonder what man would end up with someone who reasons the way you do

Personally to me as a Christian I consider it to be a very big sin and abomination to marry any APC supporter

307 Likes 34 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:

Oya defend your oppressors

He's shady too and has no moral right to condemn them. They are all sinners sinning differently

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by GanagiBitrus: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Leaders abi Political Bandits aka Polithiefcians.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Berrityga: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
See somebody that his comedy only appeals to a certain tribe. If given a government appointment now his views will change over night. Oga with all due respect your part of the problem, you trivialized your content online only promote Yoruba content creators your shiiit bro

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by DonBenny77(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin
He is IPOB

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
apc muntulas will try and dig into his family tree to spot for an igbo person so that they can say he has ipob roots.

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Our leaders are just heartless.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:
See somebody that his comedy only appeals to a certain tribe. If given a government appointment now his views will change over night. Oga with all due respect your part of the problem, you trivialized your content online only promote Yoruba content creators your shiiit bro

try and be objcetive. when sanwo olu called falz, macaroni for peacewalk and shady meetings to give them brown envelope they openly rejected. leave his content out of this

277 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Streetdoctor: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lolsss, una never see anything. When they were busy shouting renew Shege, una no ask d meaning.
Mak I stroll see how Agbadorians are begging for ogogoro

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by MykellOni(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Those leaders are nothing but demons.,
Aswear a strong revolution is needed in this country... Let's kuma scatter everything seff! Demonic thieves.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by ObaOfEsan: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:

you're brainless

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nyanabo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
What a shame. The docile military won't take cue from the what's happening in other west African states. Toothless bull dogs.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by SouthSouth1914: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
We have rulers in Nigeria, not leaders. Where are the people who protested during GEJ’s tenure when subsidy removal was first introduced?

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by onlyboyson(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
God abeg let there be COUP D'ETAT

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Biola67: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
He has a point which I can't deny but hope it's only his skits that's fetching him all the money and luxurious lifestyle and not some shady things most comedians and skit makers do behind closed doors. I hope this is not a case of pot calling kettle black.
You and rubbish na 5&6

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Burgerlomo: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nah wah ooo may God help all the less privileged Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by GoWithGood: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Na so we see am.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by 1gbdata: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
hmm

Let me call my senator now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
When you win they go say na OJORO.
When you lose they go say na OLODO.

What I noticed about Nigerians is that when you're loosing they will blame Federal government but when the corruption is in their favour they will pretend as if everything is right.

This same man that keep on promoting SUGAR DADDY skit online is blaming another person just because things is not in his favour.

Bitterness for 8 years is not good for someone health ohhh.

Let them give us the names of the people that died in LEKI TOLL GATE and their family location they're there blabbing looking for who blame, bastard Yorubas.

Quoting is allow and insult.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by sammirano: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
This stupid scammer, scaming gulible ones again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by MrRichmond: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
No dey reason like mumu
Focus on the message and leave the messenger. What he does in his private life is none of your damn business, focus on your politicians sharing public funds in time of mass suffering.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by sleeknaija(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
It's just so pathetic undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Hollyharjii: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
K
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nyanabo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

This one is far gone. What a pity.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Nonso92(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
We don die finish
Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by jchioma: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin

I watched the video. Lol

Akpabio is a comedian walai!

Monies sent but agbado munchers did not get the memo. Wahala for who dem nor carry along 😂

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by NextPresido: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Akpabio who should be in jail is presiding over the senate. What do we expect?

Nigeria’s current system of government is a criminocracy. Government of criminals, by criminals and for criminals

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by Streetdoctor: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
U will always sound foolish

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Suffering But Leaders Sending Money To Themselves" – Mr Macaroni by AliEzeOlu: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

Suffer never do you?

Just dey play you hear? Dey play.

50 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D'banj Visits Senator Dino Melaye (Pictured) / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 31st Birthday With Girlfriend, Seems He's Getting Married / Imeh Bishop Umoh Dedicates Child (Cute Family Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.