Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. (3940 Views)

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Bored! I Need M/f, Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Liliantalks: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
iammo:

hmmn its an old extortionist scam some evil people use it has rape bait... when I saw this thread I laughed hard, this people are still doing this wickedness in 2020, I had to drop the comment, but I know its of no use because she would still get people
the first guy told me to cm to one uncompleted building but I refused n told him I rather give him money ,, he warned me seriously !! Then I fell again !!! That’s why I do not do online relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Surfacebaba: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
were is your location baby
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by iammo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
the first guy told me to cm to one uncompleted building but I refused n told him I rather give him money ,, he warned me seriously !! Then I fell again !!! That’s why I do not do online relationships.

the truth is falling isn't a shameful thing, abuse of trust of our people is what is wrong.. should anybody ever look left and right in picking love because some greedy people, this is why we loose more businesses internationally our people want quick money
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by spiralwedge(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
culf:

Aunty, Pick one serious person from the plenty that are wooing you.

leave fun and marry, marry your friend and the fun will continue

Thank you.

Leave her alone and stop bullying her. How old are you sef? 15?
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by culf: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
spiralwedge:

Leave her alone and stop bullying her. How old are you sef? 15?

so thats your definition of bully? You too should go and marry, stop following aunties around, thank you uncle.
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by culf: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
That's man

welcome sir
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Dzes: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos as an Engineer. Am 31years of age, educated., am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-27 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future purposes, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady.pls if you are the unable to chat type, the holy holy type, rude type, pls don't message me, let's not waste our time. I Will also prefer Lagos base... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 0812 592 6897. Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious lady.
Re: I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
If u will video call then good to go
Arinola247:
I created a post earlier that it has been boring as Bleep here and I need a guy to have fun with virtually. Alot of guys have been coming to my DM for hookups...hookup where everywhere is on Lockdown? Are you for real?I just need someone to have fun with virtually...Feel free to contact me on 09047873040.

(1) (2) (Reply)

...... / Bbw, Chubby,voloupous And Their Admirers Only / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.