Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,354 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Coronavirus: ‘stop Wearing Masks If You Are Not Sick Or Not Caring For Someone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: ‘stop Wearing Masks If You Are Not Sick Or Not Caring For Someone (288 Views)

COVID-19: Stop Wearing Face Mask If Your Are Not Sick-(WHO) / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! / Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: ‘stop Wearing Masks If You Are Not Sick Or Not Caring For Someone by correctkidabc(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
World Health Organization (WHO) has warned the general populace to avoid wearing face masks during the Coronavirus pandemic unless they are sick with the virus or they are health workers in daily contact with sick people.

Source:https://correctkid.com/coronavirus-stop-wearing-masks-if-you-are-not-sick-or-not-caring-for-someone-who-is-sick-who-warns/
Re: Coronavirus: ‘stop Wearing Masks If You Are Not Sick Or Not Caring For Someone by TimmyA: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Whenever an infected person sneezes into your face ... you will remember that you ought to have protected your self, but it will be too late. Listen to this medics all the time at your own peril
Re: Coronavirus: ‘stop Wearing Masks If You Are Not Sick Or Not Caring For Someone by DanseMacabre(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
So how does this self-contradictory piece of information cohere with the earlier warning that the disease was airborne?

Me na my bandanna me dey tie for nose sef.
Re: Coronavirus: ‘stop Wearing Masks If You Are Not Sick Or Not Caring For Someone by Ekeseges(f): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Which one we go follow,wear mask or don't wear mask
Re: Coronavirus: ‘stop Wearing Masks If You Are Not Sick Or Not Caring For Someone by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
When the whole of China and italy were wearing it as seen on BBC and CNN
Where was WHO?

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Victory Against The 1918 Influenza Pandemic And 1897 Epidemic / Covid19 Is Real.. Contact Me For Your Latex Examination Gloves / Rivers State Covid-19 confirmed Case Test Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.