Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Coronavirus: Is It A White Man's Problem Or Should Africa Start Getting Worried? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Is It A White Man's Problem Or Should Africa Start Getting Worried? (156 Views)

5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine? / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Is It A White Man's Problem Or Should Africa Start Getting Worried? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
If truly covid 19 was created by one country to destabilize the economy of other countries I believe that Africa was not in the plan. Reasons being that Africa's economy isn't good enough to compete globally. So it makes no sense targeting them. Let's ask ourselves the following questions: (1). Why is it that with the perceived inefficiency of our healthcare systems not many deaths have been recorded in Africa from Coronavirus? (2). Why are developed countries like USA, Italy, Spain, France, UK, Germany with quality healthcare system, quick response to emergencies, efficient leadership and human sympathy recording mass deaths daily? (3). Does it mean we have more efficient healthcare system than those developed countries? Now let's look at the symptoms associated with coronavirus: According to the WHO, the most common symptoms of Covid-19 are fever, tiredness and a dry cough. Some patients may also have a runny nose, sore throat, nasal congestion and aches and pains or diarrhoea. Some people report losing their sense of taste and/or smell. From the above symptoms I can boldly say that majority of Africans may have had the same symptoms from malaria, nd as such are used to them. Now let's talk about the economic impact of covid 19 on the world: We all know that Africa has always been termed as a dumping ground for the west because they import virtually everything. They don't produce but is blessed with resources nd population which in turn favour the west. Because of this any country that created covid 19 will never tamper with the population of Africa because they make Trillions of dollars from these population yearly through exportation. Why is Africa not recording mass dead just like WHO predicted? Why are the whites dying massively on a daily basis? The simple truth may be that covid 19 was created by one country for the whites to topple their economy nd not for Africa because of the importance of their non producing population to their economy. OK, why is Chloroquine which is a malarial drug said to be curing covid 19? The truth may be that because Africa has always been plagued with malaria which somehow shares the same symptoms with covid 19. And if they have been surviving malaria they can as well survive covid 19. Please note that this is only an assumption by me King Syrus. I'm not in any way saying that covid 19 is a creation of man and that this is true but it's just my observation.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Is It A White Man's Problem Or Should Africa Start Getting Worried? by TimmyA: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Are just coming from your village
Re: Coronavirus: Is It A White Man's Problem Or Should Africa Start Getting Worried? by Franzinni: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
our immune system is well equipt to stand it ...i say that after drinking half a bottle of jack daniels so ...i could be wrong
Re: Coronavirus: Is It A White Man's Problem Or Should Africa Start Getting Worried? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
To humour you a bit, I could further your theory by saying that the virus was engineered for Africa to wothstand it. We're the final frontier of course. We stii have myriads of natural resources, virgin forests arable and fertile farmlands, of of course living space.

We are also famed for being dependable and docile slaves adept at hard labour too. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Vaccine For Now Is To Stay At Home And Stay Safe - Barr. Frank Udemezue / Breaking News: Osun Record Six New Coronavirus COVID 19 Cases / 4 Tips To Avoid Stress Eating While In Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.