Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) (65568 Views)

IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods / Sierra Leone Deny Appointment Of Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Taskforce / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by yinkusss: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good for them. Group of Alakobas
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by tolexy007(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
GenBuhari:
Read my post again. I only asked questions.

nothing to read there cos it doesn't make any sense
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bleep off

Why so serious

Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is wrong, we are not in a war zone.
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by GreatResearcher1: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Why so serious

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by SharpJoe: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
French Professor Didier Raoult, who is one of the world’s top 5 scientists on communicable diseases, argued that the approach of mass quarantine is both inefficient and outdated and that large-scale testing and treatment of suspected cases achieves far better results.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-fight-cure-western-pharma-rip-off/5707360/amp

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Lokoyen(m): 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
shadelek:
I think the taskforce agency, security agency and other enforcement agencies involved in this lockdown exercise need proper orientation. These agencies are meant to let people know the reason why they should stay indoors and not to add to people's problems even after this corona of a thing. Imagine those police officers in Lagos destroying someone's properties just because the person decided to open his shop. This same person wouldn't have refused if he was asked to lock up his shop.

Seems everyone is just using his or her office unjustly
U get it!
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by iammolise(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
That lady with red hair should be a cast in the next fast and furious... She moved Like a snake grin
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Tarela007(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
This are interior villages having very low risk of being infected by the various until it’s a full blown outbreak in cities �, so why flog them like goats ... ? Lols ...

Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Eddygre8(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Every news is about corona. Too much Attention on corona. Nobody wants to hear the GOODNEWS(THE WORD)
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by dozzynet(m): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
DonBenny77:
grin
E be like small run happen there oh!
See slippers everywhere

I sent you a PM... Please accept.
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Qtsnow(m): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2020
Well done Mr Civilisation, the best thing for you should I have been just to read the comments and moved on rather than embarrass and disgrace yourself. I guess India is less civilised.

SweetCunt97:
Trust Nigerians to maltreat there fellow human being. You won't see such nonsense in the west. We no dey civilized at all
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by bionixs: 12:44am On Apr 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
This is not enough. All those present should have been arrested and made to undergo psychiatric evaluation. angry
they are not worse than group of boys that gathered in their tens today, playing football in my area. To complicate the matter, those watching them and some waiting for their turn are more than 25 in a very small shade. almost everyone, either arguing over one thing or the other. Their parents watching in admiration. aaaaaaah, I weep for people o.
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Rebuke: 1:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Seriously, reading through page 1 and next I realised how stupid Nigerians can be.

Imagine someone not seeing the wrong in what happened in that video.

Most of yhu haven't gone outside the walls of this country, I bet that's why every abnormal thing seems just normal to some of yhu.

Ya, what they did was an act of disobedience to the law but what d so called task force did is never the best or the only way to handle it.

Gosh! Animals even treat themselves better than some humans here.
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by sylve11: 1:43am On Apr 01, 2020
grin cool
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNpBEDeTCyo
/
I always advocate for brute force. How else can you get Nigerians to listen and obey? Treat them like animals and they listen.

\
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Toni19: 3:16am On Apr 01, 2020
GenBuhari:
Which one is Nigeria Taskforce again. What authority do they have to disrupt traditional ceremonies.

Is it only me noticing there only seems to be a ban on traditional wedding, but no mention of ban on church weddings?

You are wicked
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2020
party scatter # grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Misscongenialit: 6:44am On Apr 01, 2020
shadelek:
I think the taskforce agency, security agency and other enforcement agencies involved in this lockdown exercise need proper orientation. These agencies are meant to let people know the reason why they should stay indoors and not to add to people's problems even after this corona of a thing. Imagine those police officers in Lagos destroying someone's properties just because the person decided to open his shop. This same person wouldn't have refused if he was asked to lock up his shop.

Seems everyone is just using his or her office unjustly

I have a feeling that people are not just staying indoors for fear of Corona alone, the fear of what police men will do to them i believe is what is keeping them.
I dont blame them too, polive wey no mormal before them come give them power. Expect the real Django unchained
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2020
dozzynet:

I sent you a PM... Please accept.
Done
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Sirwallace(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2020
blowjohn:

Na one of those guys wey dey always wake up and down in search of ceremonies to attend in order to eat free rice

Pls dont make me laugh.

That guy is so daft.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by SaintLucia: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2020
The only thing I heard was "CARRY THAT GOAT."
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by kimjessey2019: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2020
this one sweet me shaa
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Frankcallys(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Yes, according to the rules of lockdown/stay at home, they were supposed to disperse them and explain to them politely. They are in the village and most of them are not aware of the rules. My anger now is this... After beating those women who are old enough to be their mother, chasing everybody away from the compound, I heard them (I can hear and understand their language) planning to take the goats in the compound. Is that not stealing by tricks?

What has the goats in the pen got to do with lockdown? This is not right! They can go on stealing people's properties in the name of enforcing the law angry
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by asamaigho(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
nextstep:
As usual, our task forces are drunk with power. Instead of talking to grown people like adults, you're coming with cane.

I don't blame them... after all, that's how Black man has been mistreating Black man.

Well spoken my broda, everyone tends to use his office unjustly.

even the gathering was not up to 50...yet power just dey sweet some people.
lastly we no dey see diz task force for kastina and kano ooo.
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jhayeahsam01:
very needy
this period really hit me hard
got kids
abegggg dont tag me a beggar
0049785303 gtb

thkz
This is sad. But we just spent 2days in lockdown,are you telling me you have already exhausted all your previous income within 2 days?
Re: COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Greatzeus:

This is sad. But we just spent 2days in lockdown,are you telling me you have already exhausted all your previous income within 2 days?

income??

more than 2days in kwara
before general lockdown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.