Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) (65574 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Timbi: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
An Estate along Jabi Airport road junction in Abuja, belonging to the former Chief of Army Staff (COAS).Azubuike Ihejirika, CFR was today 27/1/2016 sealed by the officials of the EFCC in company of heavily armed security officials.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Timbi: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
More pics after the cut!

I received 2 hot slaps from one of the security agents for daring to take these pics. My phone was seized and searched but the pics were not found (Narrow escape).

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by triplewisdom: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Na wah o.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
apc members are all looters because this people are from PDP is that why buhari wants to close PDP angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by olapluto(m): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am very very certain that we will have plenty high profile prisoners before this year runs out. Metuh for sure is jail bound. Badeh is jail bound, Dasuki is jailbound, now Ihejirika....

I expect some 'groups' to rise up to defend Ihejirika though.

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
I must admit the man's got taste!! Damn! Those houses are beautiful. smiley

EFCC just dey para like say those politicians sleep with Magu wife. Shoo!!!

Sai Magu, President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria (2031 - 2039) after Fashola does his Eight years!!

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where are the court orders that are been used to do all these sealing?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by kayusely: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Timbi:
An Estate along Jabi Airport road junction in Abuja, belonging to the former Chief of Army Staff (COAS).Azubuike Ihejirika, CFR was today 27/1/2016 sealed by the officials of the EFCC in company of heavily armed security officials.

Hmmmm Nigeria I hail thee
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Sanchez01: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chai! Imagine the structure!! EFCC's passion of recent is alarming. Like they died all these yearsundecided. I expect some "emotional" folks to surface soonest and cry over how PMB is hunting their people.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by PaulJohn1: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
I think those whose properties are being sealed and disfigured with EFCC's red markers, should sue EFCC after they might have served their jail terms.

Why behave like barbarians because you're confiscating a thief's property?

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by ozo13(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
kayusely:
Hmmmm Nigeria I hail thee
ds ppl finish ds country sha.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Where is the evidence of his income commensurate to the properties??

At times like this, I wish we were to go back to dictatorship for at least two years.

Crooked politicians and their defenders everywhere.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Boss13: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
olapluto:
I am very very certain that we will have plenty high profile prisoners before this year runs out. Metuh for sure is jail bound. Badeh is jail bound, Dasuki is jailbound, now Ihejirika....

In the case of Metuh, I am certain he will go to prison, because his trial commenced so quickly. He must have pissed off power brokers in Aso rock and they decided to teach him a lesson. Dasuki, is still a bait. I believe they need a bigger fish than Dasuki.

17 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by dustmalik: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Go to EFCC office and ask them, I'm sure they will gladly show the court orders to you

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
I just wish I could be employed by EFCC right now! Busiest government parastatal in the country as we speak.

I envy the guy whose job it is to write EFCC, KEEP OFF on those pristine walls. I can imagine some sort of evil smile (as seen below) on his face as he goes about with his paint and his brush ready to do the damn deed. grin

Fvck 'em all up mehn! cheesy

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Another IPOB man caught in the act

Deal with him!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by olapluto(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
EFCC should just auction this property for a price of 1M naira for the widows of slain soldiers.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin

You are very hilarious

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by olapluto(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Boss13:

In the case of Metuh, I am certain he will go to prison, because his trial commenced so quickly. He must have pissed off power brokers in Aso rock and they decided to teach him a lesson. Dasuki, is still a bait. I believe they need a bigger fish than Dasuki.
I was surprised too when I saw evidences being admitted so quick. Metuh should be a prisoner before Easter.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by ola6: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Buhari, don't touch our "blooda" o!!! angry angry sad

28 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
olapluto:

Of course, they'd be printing their placards right now, that is if they hadn't been printed in anticipation of this event.

Where is Steven Davis the Australian sef....

20 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by 1after: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Magu on para mode. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
am not a buhari supporter but that dude (ihejirika) needs some jail term..........dude nearly caused a problem for my able governor with his ill gotten wealth during the last pdp primaries in Abia

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Only God knows how much that estate will cost?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Expecting the wannabe Israelis to take to the streets chanting war songs over the witch hunt of their bloda very soon.

31 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
olapluto:

IPOB YOUTHS!!

29 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mheennnn.. The kind way EFCC is working these days go fit make am the highest paying coy this year ooooo...

Walahi! I foresee EFCC coming for corrupt police when there're no more corrupt politicians to prosecute anymore..

All hail our BUHARI CHANGED EFCC!!!!!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:

50 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by CharleyCharley: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
witch-hunting.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.