Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,518 members, 7,770,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents (48937 Views)

COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Anambra Government Shares 3 Million Face Masks To Residents / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Ababbio: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
The Lagos State Government through its COVID19 Emergency Food Responses team, has started distribution of food stuffs and other materials to its residents.

The Lagos State Government #COVID19 Emergency Food Response coordinated by the Ministry of Agriculture ... Distribution done in EPE LGA and supervised by the SA Civic Engagement, Princess Aderemi Adebowale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iOKGz8WQTw

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlasg/status/1244980638027067392

Eye Witness Accounts of the Distribution of the Stimulus Food Package by Lagos State Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e18ENLtKw8o

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlasg/status/1245071511461015552

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Illusioneffect(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
They will donate it to their family members first before sending it the leftovers to the ones who need it the most :|

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by tbtosine(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
i hope they dont distribute the items via there various ward and through the parties leader. Let them go by house to house distribution.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Ababbio: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by blockgeek69(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
It's a commendable effort.. I hope this pandemic ends soon. Life now looks like horror movies

13 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Godpikin4real(f): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Where waz the distribution done and who are/ were the beneficiaries?

11 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by ipobarethieves: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
cool very good,But trust those pregnant men and green bottles pipu to shortchange the pipu

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by uptimum123(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Still waiting for them to reach my house

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
grin grin grin

U mean donating to yelobam moozelems in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Authoreety: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Way to go....

Eko oni baje

But Wetin dey vex me pass be say the coro Don spoil my easter season hustle... wahala dey o...

But this will also pass

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by lacastre: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
If NEPA guys can share bills per house in lagos without missing a single house, lasg should share food with the same energy

168 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by vr0xen: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
make dem carry am cum ago palace mbok

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by cheesmooth(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Onlinealaba(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
I heard donation is done through the party executives so if you are not a member you likely won't be a beneficiary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by joelag: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
To be sincere, Lagos government dey try shaaa!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by bibiking7(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by NwaOhafia: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
I hope Maman sikira my neighbour at Gowon estate also get? Because since this epidemic that woman have been living on what others around the area gives her with her 5kids cry cry
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Slawormir: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Openbusiness: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Looting of Covid funds has begun. Some naive people will praise the move, but critical thinkers like me can't be fooled by all this circus show for the camera. At the end of the exercise, that's when you will hear that 60 billion was spent to buy 200 bags of rice and 80 bags of garri grin Dem go hammer no be small

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Illusioneffect:
They will donate it to their family members first before sending it the leftovers to the ones who need it the most :|
Be positive for once
tbtosine:
i hope they dont distribute the items via there various ward and through the parties leader. Let them go by house to house distribution.
Is that all the two if you have to say??

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice one from the government
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by yesloaded: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
tbtosine:

That's what they gonna do

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by jackie3: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Welcome development.
God bless Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by livinbygrace: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Useless people,they are only distributing the foods to mainly Apc members

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by ipobarethieves: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
/iRU,lekki vi,.EPE
Godpikin4real:
Where waz the distribution done and who are/ were the beneficiaries?
mainland turn later
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by jericco1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Make dem come Ipaja o angry

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Breezzy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Comedy skit

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills A Lady In Owerri, Injures Her Kids (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.