Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents (48996 Views)

COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Anambra Government Shares 3 Million Face Masks To Residents / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Revolva(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
livinbygrace:
Useless people,they are only distributing the foods to mainly Apc members

Stop spreading rumours
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Amanda4life: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
They distributed to APC members ,

Another means of campaign

I did not get anything oooooo

Government of liessssssss
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Yngson25(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
To APC members right?
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
tbtosine:
i hope they dont distribute the items via there various ward and through the parties leader. Let them go by house to house distribution.

Exactly what they did in my area today. APC giving only to their members. So I heard though. I also saw it too.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by oforjide: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
This nairaland is worst social media currently in Africa the informations here are either meaningless or past five to four days news. If u are still depending on nairaland for an information it means ur are lacking behind. pls kindly join other social media to have current information. Nairaland is outdated and boring
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
The Nigerian System is a disgrace and let down to mankind.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Lamanii22(f): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
joelag:
To be sincere, Lagos government dey try shaaa!

How? If the food does not reach my area they didn't try oo.... And if it's shared through party that's not a good thing... Cause I'm not a member...
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Yanglee(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Illusioneffect:
They will donate it to their family members first before sending it the leftovers to the ones who need it the most :|

Must you always criticize every good gestures from the government. At least this is better than nothing. Those that were selected for this first phase are those that are on the database lagos state residents registration agency (60years and above).Let’s learn to give government credit when they deserve one.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Teejazy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
If there's anybody that have received or know other beneficiaries. Please share your testimonies with pictures. Because in this part of where I am.... Nothing of such.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by MusaChukwudi: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
YORUBA only please, Igbo can ffck off to their states!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Onlyonebuhari: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Illusioneffect:
They will donate it to their family members first before sending it the leftovers to the ones who need it the most :|

Let your state do that do, but u prefer your Governor sharing a bottle of kerosene than this.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by joelag: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lamanii22:

How? If the food does not reach my area they didn't try oo.... And if it's shared through party that's not a good thing... Cause I'm not a member...

Are you legally resident in lagos?
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by bmdmixer: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
blockgeek69:

Maybe I can't relate with your definition of horror... But it's only in horror movies people don't come out of their houses for fear of being killed by blood sucking vampires. Reminds me very much of resident evil
resident evil and its like got people changing when effected this is more like a government impose curfew nothing horror here, not until we start killing each other then it will be like mad max
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by lexy2014: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
joelag:
To be sincere, Lagos government dey try shaaa!

How?
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Bebson007(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigerian my great country, must u play politics with everything why sharing rice via political parties and why Epe lekki? So because dangote has rifinery there they want to encourage people to live there inside that forest lol so lands can be vry xpensive there.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Chukwuemekah: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good one.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
blockgeek69:
It's a commendable effort.. I hope this pandemic ends soon. Life now looks like horror movies

True, real life feels like a movie. Reminds me of the movie '' the purge''
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by kayodez: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
oforjide:
This nairaland is worst social media currently in Africa the informations here are either meaningless or past five to four days news. If u are still depending on nairaland for an information it means ur are lacking behind. pls kindly join other social media to have current information. Nairaland is outdated and boring

Suggest one for us uncle
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by todugo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
This their one day food self, how long are they expecting this food items to last for this elderly people? grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by tgirlblaze(f): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
My experience having registered as an adhoc staff last year taught me a big life lesson about my country...NEVER TRUST NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICIANS

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by segun18(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
tbtosine:
i hope they dont distribute the items via there various ward and through the parties leader. Let them go by house to house distribution.

You are wise.They will never do house to house distribution.It must have been shared among party members.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by saintobing: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Their are using food.to campaign nonsense of apc stuff....Ireland government is giving the people 350euro per week...Bleep Nigeria
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by bewla(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
tbtosine:
p. I believe u mean to say party line A P C
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Laren24(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
The first question is hope it's in every Ward and Local Government they are sharing the goods. They need to share it accurately. There are people that needs it the most. These has to get to them.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by yinkusss: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
square peg in a sqr. hole
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Origin(f): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
If una wan collect tax una de Sabi person house BVN and account details.

But to share food u went to Epe the food basket of Lagos State.

Is like u people are ........

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by joelag: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
lexy2014:

How?

The state government is handling the issues with sincerity, towards the vulnerable in the state.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
bewla:
p. I believe u mean to say party line A P C

G
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by CanadaOrBust: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cool very good,But trust those pregnant men and green bottles pipu to shortchange the pipu

Well u can’t really blame them - it takes a lot of food to become a pregnant man cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by shomutuski(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Why always this epe eveytime. Alimosho nah the first local government in lagos.

Why not start there
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Government Donates Food Items To Residents by Eddygre8(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Every news is about corona. Too much Attention on corona. Nobody wants to hear the GOODNEWS(THE WORD)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery / Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook / Gas Explosion Kills A Lady In Owerri, Injures Her Kids (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.