Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) (90103 Views)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Didn't know goats can be wild grin
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by sonnie10: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
pacco6ixty9:
make igbo boys begin import this breed na.
e go sale for here oh
The weather is different, it won’t look that fresh in hot Nigeria environment being that furry
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by ajl: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

This is the only thing African man thinks about. Eat eat eat. Eat everything.
A whale comes out of water, oyibo man puts it back in water, African man eats it.
An elephant misses it road and leaves the bush, oyibo man finds a way to take it back to its habitat, African man gathers his community and they kill it and fight over the meat.
Africans and food. Yet, it is still not enough

You are wrong about that. What determine human response is human condition and circumstances. Last week I saw a picture of a large crowd of white people with knives on hand cutting through a whale that washed ashore during a period of crises in Europe. When I saw the image I thought "how similar to what we now see in Nigeria". Nothing is new under the sun.

2 Likes

Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by tunary(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
why this kind thing no fit happen for Nigeria self. see as the goats them fresh anyhow
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
OMG you killed me grin grin grin
ValCon888:
It can only happen abroad where goats have "Animal Rights".
Any nigerian goat walking the streets right now is on a suicide mission.

Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by guiddoti: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Black always think eat, eat and eat whenever he sees an animal but white always think preserve, preserve and preserve whenever he sees an animal.
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by GoldHorse(m): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
The goats originated from Nothern India. But in Nigeria, most tribes don't even know where they come from.

Please forget all these colonial brain washing of this and that originating from somewhere. Most are not true or embellished somehow
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by GoldHorse(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

This is the only thing African man thinks about. Eat eat eat. Eat everything.
A whale comes out of water, oyibo man puts it back in water, African man eats it.
An elephant misses it road and leaves the bush, oyibo man finds a way to take it back to its habitat, African man gathers his community and they kill it and fight over the meat.
Africans and food. Yet, it is still not enough

You are very very very very wrong!!!!! I live among them and I know how far. THERE IS NO OYINBO MAN ANYWHERE LIVING OR DEAD that can handle crises as much as blacks at all. Emotionally they are not that strong at all. If any crisis happen to last longer more than three days they will return to the animal stage immediately killing themselves without even thinking about it to survive.

Just how many days of corona virus (without the lockdown o) they have rushed and bought and (selfishly) stockpile food and other things at home and they started fighting over TISSUE PAPER!!!! As in serious fight o.
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by L1lma(f): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Animals r nw in charge
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by GoldHorse(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
guiddoti:
Black always think eat, eat and eat whenever he sees an animal but white always think preserve, preserve and preserve whenever he sees an animal.

Blacks are constantly living in a state of emergency that is why. Let there be a power outage for just 2 days in USA or any western world you will know how animilistic these oyinbo people are
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by Ladyvin(f): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
vickyhow:
Let's dominate the earth ��

grin grin
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by ArchAngelos999: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:

Oga, tnks. I know.

Hope you know what I meant by turning it to a narrow goat? cheesy

Think outside of the box.

You comes into my office, I offer you a sit. I forward a cup of tea to you.

I ask you, " what after before U"

You reply "U!!!!''

You and I know the answer is "tea"

Use that idea to understand my comment.

i know what you tried to do but narrow doesn't work since it's not wide goats. Anyways do stay safe
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by guiddoti: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2020
GoldHorse:

Blacks are constantly living in a state of emergency that is why. Let there be a power outage for just 2 days in USA or any western world you will know how animilistic these oyinbo people are
emergency? haha you eating anything in 1;2;3;4;5 etc legs because of emergency.
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by Kylekent59: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2020
ArchAngelos999:

i know what you tried to do but narrow doesn't work since it's not wide goats. Anyways do stay safe

Stop disturbing me.

What can you say about "T" and "tea", ain't they different?

It is not a must to understand.
Re: Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) by ogbologbo1000(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Even their goats fine pass our own. God please save me and my family from this Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.