Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Food From Another Ethnic Group Would You Not Eat? Why? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food From Another Ethnic Group Would You Not Eat? Why? (1014 Views)

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / What Food Makes You Purge? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Food From Another Ethnic Group Would You Not Eat? Why? by InkedNerd(f): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2010
Hey everyone, please don't pelt me with insults or accuse me of creating some sort of tribalist food war. I like to think of Nigerians as adventurous people when it comes to trying various things whether its traveling or learning a new language. One thing I was curious to know was what food from another ethnic group would you [b]NOT [/b]eat and why? This topic isn't just limited to foods of Nigerian ethnic groups. It can include ethnic groups of other African countries.

To get the ball rolling onĀ  this topic, I'll answer my own question--there's no particular food that I wouldn't eat or try.
Re: What Food From Another Ethnic Group Would You Not Eat? Why? by NnamdiN: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2010
Afang soup, white soup, dog meat with palmy, all Akwa ibom food
Re: What Food From Another Ethnic Group Would You Not Eat? Why? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2010
dog meat, cat meat, crocodile meat, lizards, toads/frogs - i'm sure u get the picture.

fura de nunu - i tried, but the smell kills all appetite from a distance
Re: What Food From Another Ethnic Group Would You Not Eat? Why? by InkedNerd(f): 3:30am On Dec 31, 2010
Hehehe, I get the point.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Essence Of Adding Sliced Cabbage To''suya''? / 7 Reasons Why All Nigerian Men Should Know How To Cook !!! / I'm Tired Of The Nigerian RBS Menu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.