Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation (65439 Views)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by agbalej(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Termites have been reported to co contain quite a good amount of nutrients for the body. Little wonder our forefathers ate much of them.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2015
aku fechaa

nwannem odara awo

Proudly igbo

proudly biafrian

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Yustash001(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Yeah yeah yeah....roasted termite(esunsun).......combine it eat with garri....your life will never remain the same....

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by kestolove95(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2015
And d tin bin dey swt dat year...its called Ebo or Shinge

30 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by agbalej(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2015
i love it when they fly in the nights
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Pamelayoung: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2015
I neva ate dat poo, come 2 thnk of it y don't u eat it again now.
Can't imagine myself eating ant

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Ojestas(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
[size=25pt]ESUNSUN[/size] grin

42 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Obaiyski(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Remember those days, but started fearing it when I ate it much that it made me to purge till I confess not to near it again grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Never tasted this sh1t until four years ago during my service year in Ebonyi. My students compelled me into eating some and my life never remained the same again.

Till today, I have never tasted anything sweeter that it, except maybe my Friedplantain. grin

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by justi4jesu(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Really cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
iPuke angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by YerYer: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
They come out after it rains, they are proteinous too.

3 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Mc4larin: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by ijbeauty(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol... Those good old days

Wanna catch plenty, place a bowl of water directly under a fluorescent bulb, leave it over the nyt. Next morning you r richer with"aku"..lol

23 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by freesinzu(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nazis
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by ammyluv2002(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yustash001:
Yeah yeah yeah....[b]roasted [/b]termite(esunsun).......combine it eat with garri....your life will never remain the same....
Fried
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Mc4larin: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
IJEBUS CALL IT OGON!

2 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
I sure did!!!!!!!!!
cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by majamajic(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
U don't even need spoon

comes out during raining seasons

AKU !

4 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Atlantian: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oh my oh my, The night that these winged termites comes out, church vigil that time is over, cos everyone will get buckets and water to catch these insects.

7 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by greenhope(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
With moi moi it's a delicacy.

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by eph12(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
This food don save lives many times na. Even as recently as last year cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Lordskyes(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
what a delicious experience!

2 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by kcynho(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
[size=14pt] ME I LIKE CUT THE HEAD COMMOT B4 E GO ENTA BELLE SHAH, TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH [/size]

5 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by chidooh1: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Was actually a nice and sweet thing in those days

2 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by phlio(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
I chop am chop the wings .....eat am raw sef

5 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by bunmioguns(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
how mANY TIMES are we seeing this on homepage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
eeeewwww. what nutrients? mcheeew. when food isn't scarce. i will get my nutrients from other sources, thank u very much. yuck tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Captainswag225(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
what is it?
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
I am gladly of the younger generation...

Ewww

3 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by SouthernBreeze(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / What's The English Name Of This Fruit? / The ₦6000 Bunch Of Plantain Mofe Duncan Bought (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.