Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM (15221 Views)

50% Of Pupils In Enugu State Cannot Read, Says SSG / Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria / Nigeria Orders Teaching Of History As Standalone Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by RichDad1(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Hope there’s going to be electricity?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by anonimi: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Glink2018:
Bad initiative. In this twenty first century. This is how primitive the system of your education in Anambra state.

Wey ya own
Please learn to speak with some little sense at least.

charlycharles:
Cut-off marks for entrance to Federal UNITY Schools for all 36 states and the FCT
••••
Abia – Male (130) Female (130)
Adamawa – Male (62) Female (62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male (123) Female (123)
Anambra – Male (139) Female (139)
Bauchi – Male (35) Female (35)
Bayelsa – Male (72) Female (72)
Benue – Male (111) Female (111)
Borno – Male (45) Female (45)
Cross-Rivers – Male (97) Female (97)
Delta – Male (131) Female (131)
Ebonyi – Male (112) Female (112)
Edo – Male (127) Female (127)
Ekiti – Male (119) Female (119)
Enugu – Male (134) Female (134)
Gombe – Male (58) Female (58)
Imo – Male (138) Female (138)
Jigawa – Male (44) Female (44)
Kaduna – Male (91) Female (91)
Kano – Male (67) Female (67)
Kastina – Male (60) Female (60)
Kebbi – Male (9) Female (20)
Kogi – Male (119) Female (119)
Kwara – Male (123) Female (123)
Lagos – Male (133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male (58) Female (58)
Niger – Male (93) Female (93)
Ogun – Male (131) Female (131)
Ondo – Male (126) Female (126)
Osun – Male (127) Female (127)
Oyo – Male (127) Female (127)
Plateau – Male (97) Female (97)
Rivers – Male (118) Female (118)
Sokoto – Male (9) Female (13)
Taraba – Male (3) Female (11)
Yobe – Male (2) Female (27)
Zamfara – Male (4) Female (2)
FCT Abuja – Male (90) Female (90)

After 50 years of Independence, the government of the so called disadvantaged regions ought to have done something to address the situation. You cannot continue to spoon-feed a child and expect that same child to grow, mature and be independent. A student from Abia scores 130 in the Federal Commonwealth Entrance exam, yet it's almost impossible to gain admission in the school of his choice, yet another child from Zamfara will score less than 5 and gain same admission seamlessly. How do you encourage such a child that hard work and merit pays?
Look at all the appointments the president has made so far, over 90% from the north. They are telling us they are based on merit. My question is how comes, when it comes to appointment, they are hiding under merit to appoint only their own, but when it comes to exams and admission into Federal institutions, they bring in Federal character. I'm an advocate of merit, hardwork, transparency, objectivity and emperical selection process. That way you encourage everybody to work hard for whatever he/she wants. After all, the Bible says, "he who does not work, let him not eat". It's against natural and spiritual justice and principle to take from those who work and give to those who don't work. That in itself is the root of corruption Nigeria. I support the President's fight against corruption. I advocate the enthronement of merit and objectivity in our national life. So, Mr. President, if you are serious about your anti-corruption mantra, If you are serious about this your new "merit" policy, let's go back to the basis. Start by eliminating all forms of quota system and federal character in the admission process into Unity schools, Federal universities and recruitment/
employment into all federal civil service, agencies, parastatals and let's see who will be qualified. That's my humble submission.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by anonimi: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by guru90: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Good idea.

How can u teach Maths and Physics on Air?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Good news but where we see light?
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by UzorChinonso(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2020
how will they plot quadratic graphs, teach circle theorem, do geometric construction on radio?
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Emmaheineken: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2020
My State.
Nice one!
Nice one!!
Nice one!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Dc900: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Good news but where we see light?

Na wao

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Ernezee(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Anambra state should be called the "PACE SETTER" state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Aystarz: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
Anambra leads the rest of the pack. Truly the light of the entire black race

Lagos started this in the past week. For confirmation, just tune in to Nigeriainfo 99.3 or Wazobia TV from 10am to 12noon every weekday.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Sarang(f): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Bilabong:

If the one inside classroom they can't understand, is it the one radio they will...

Tomorrow u might see headline "Anambra radio teacher teaches nonsense"

grin cheesy grin
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by dazzlingd(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
Anambra leads the rest of the pack. Truly the light of the entire black race

Teaching on air is the most archaic thing to do in the world of online platforms.. its shameful
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by dazzlingd(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Glink2018:
Bad initiative. In this twenty first century. This is how primitive the system of your education in Anambra state.

Those finding it commendable are equally backward in thinking.....The world is far advanced than this nonsense. Teaching on radio. Chai

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Jack500: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2020
anonimi:

If the Thiefnuibu slaves of Lagos catch you ehn.
They have been salivating over virtual meeting of their state execuThieves meanwhile nothing for learning to continue for the school children.
Misplaced priorities of supposedly smart Lagosians

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5621877_img20170330wa0000_jpeg9aa41e45dfd9e860dbc3dff4c2eb9291

U just av to mention Tinubu and Lagos, ur life is damaged beyond repair, I am not sorry to say. Ipob piglet.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by RichDad1(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by okpalaAnambra: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Backward Anambra my state...what a stupid thing to do..how will the villagers of anam and Aguleri cope.. nonsense
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by VAQAXY: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
Backward Anambra my state...what a stupid thing to do..how will the villagers of anam and Aguleri cope.. nonsense
[/s]

Abia your state is in total ruins, bad roads, filth everywhere but you are still feeling funky. I spit on you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Glink2018(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2020
anonimi:

Wey ya own
Please learn to speak with some little sense at least.

You posted the result that fairly favor your State. But your state ain't in the first position.
I need you post waec result according to their performance in the last five year and let us use the result extrapolate or analyze your education excellent in your state.

Anambra State, the
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by miniyi018(f): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Nice development. Kudos to them.
For the those trolling Lagos already, I hate to burst your bubbles.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Glink2018(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Ernezee:
Anambra state should be called the "PACE SETTER" state

Pace setter in what area? In prostitute, internet fraudster, marketing fake and adulterated products, money ritual, etc.
Don't deceive yourself. What make Anambra state has been reclocated elsewhere. What you have in your state is a shadow of good thing....
The glory has departed. The land is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Simeonjoe1: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2020
But kwara has been doing this this for since... Well maybe because of the publicity
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by anonimi: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Glink2018:
You posted the result that fairly favor your State. But your state ain't in the first position.
I need you post waec result according to their performance in the last five year and let us use the result extrapolate or analyze your education excellent in your state.

Anambra State, the

Who told you that Anambra is my state?
Did you ask me to post the Unity schools cut off points? If you want to post about WAEC result, who is stopping you?
You should try to be smart abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by microfixsynergy(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by miniyi018(f): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2020
anonimi:

They have been salivating over virtual meeting of their state execuThieves meanwhile nothing for learning to continue for the school children.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5621877_img20170330wa0000_jpeg9aa41e45dfd9e860dbc3dff4c2eb9291

Hate to burst your bubbles.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Ajibel(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2020
anonimi:

Why do you just keep lying brazenly on this forum anonimi... that LASG hasn't set up anything for students too like Anambra has done? Smh. You're such a despicable being.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Nmezor(f): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Nice!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Kaetoh: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Igboes are far ahead of everyother nigerians for very real. We compete only on the international stage. This is why others tend to hate us but still need us at all cost. We can never be intimidated and we also, can never be contaminated with laziness nor mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Lovelyn451(f): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Wow...this is nice and schools should be reopened abeg. I dont support This till further notice break
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by domchike(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Glink2018(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2020
anonimi:

Who told you that Anambra is my state?
Did you ask me to post the Unity schools cut off points? If you want to post about WAEC result, who is stopping you?
You should try to be smart abeg.
So, why did you quote me.? You quoted me for no reason. Simpleton!
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by annyz: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Anambra - The Light of The Nation..

My State is doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Amanda4life: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: / Olaolu Femi Jailed For Defending Self Against Racism In Ukraine / Apply For University Of Leicester (UK) Centenary Scholarships For African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.