Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM (15212 Views)

50% Of Pupils In Enugu State Cannot Read, Says SSG / Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria / Nigeria Orders Teaching Of History As Standalone Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Kenswitch(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2020
Good move but someone that finds it difficult to understand in presence of teacher & students, how will it cope on air my opinion.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Aksnoopy: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs 100ml sanitiser (factory) made for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by 77up(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
Anambra leads the rest of the pack. Truly the light of the entire black race
Ananbra leads indeed, when Lagos and some states in SW have already started the class .

Cant we just shun tribal comment at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Glink2018(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Aystarz:

Lagos started this in the past week. For confirmation, just tune in to Nigeriainfo 99.3 or Wazobia TV from 10 am to 12noon every weekday.

You are lying. The two radio state you mentioned are private radio stations. So, why would a state that has its own radio station use privately and radio? State to broadcast its program....common sense is not common.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by smogup: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Glink2018:
Bad initiative. In this twenty first century. This is how primitive the system of your education in Anambra state.
it's a welcome development. They should continue even after the lockdown. Lagos state government has been doing this for many years now.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Nwa4336(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
WHY NOT RADIO BIAFRA
Is like you're out of topic if you don't know what to say keep ur mouth ��
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Glink2018(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2020
smogup:
it's a welcome development. They should continue even after the lockdown. Lagos state government has been doing this for many years now.

Stop lying. It's a UNICEF and BBC initiative which lagos state supported. We have a better way of teaching students in Lagos state.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Glink2018(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs 100ml sanitiser (factory) made for 600 each. Limited quantities available.

Nah 200 naira. Your own is too costly.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Badgers14: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Let them keep making mockery of themselves...

Imagine teaching via radio?? People can barely follow directions given over the phone..

The best bet would have been to give the kids scheme of work and tell them were to read in their textbooks, coupled with an assessment..

Then whenever school resumes, go over the assignment and answer their questions.. this is more same option..
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Nwa4336(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2020
WHY NOT RADIO BIAFRA
Is like you're out of topic if you don't know what to say keep ur mouth shut.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Aksnoopy: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Glink2018:

Nah 200 naira. Your own is too costly.
It's actually 250/300 on the street.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by anonimi: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Ajibel:
Why do you just keep lying brazenly on this forum anonimi... that LASG hasn't set up anything for students too like Anambra has done? Smh. You're such a despicable being.

If you are not a thoroughly despicable being you would have provided the LASG story on it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by smogup: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Glink2018:

Stop lying. It's a UNICEF and BBC initiative which lagos state supported. We have a better way of teaching students in Lagos state.
Are you a teacher working with the Lagos state government? If you're not, then I won't argue with you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by TemmyT002(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Na now you will people blowing bombing grammars on radio.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by vioment: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2020
This is not well thought out, but I commend this.

At the same allotted time, another station should be doing things for elementary students. I would like it to be broken down in classes, but this is one action that I can manage as is for now.

Good job from the great state of Anambra. Quick and creative moves right there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by anonimi: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Glink2018:
So, why did you quote me.? You quoted me for no reason. Simpleton!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11035744_usmandd_jpeg60de58e2f9060fc96803eac2e00e5215

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by nikdam: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Bilabong:

If the one inside classroom they can't understand, is it the one radio they will...

Tomorrow u might see headline "Anambra radio teacher teaches nonsense"
LOL.
Don't mind them. Other kids somewhere else hold classes online at this time for their students. Come to think of it, If those kids have questions, how are they going to ask or get answers? Where is even the electricity for the so called "air teachig".
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by anonimi: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Bilabong:
If the one inside classroom they can't understand, is it the one radio they will...
Tomorrow u might see headline "Anambra radio teacher teaches nonsense"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11048402_e8d94abfa8b44d0da878a4e86d113fb1_jpeg_jpegd36631c8a957bf3f75dcbb39008aa72d

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Glink2018:
Bad initiative. In this twenty first century. This is how primitive the system of your education in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Margjoe: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2020
VAQAXY:

They probably copied this from Ogun State Government. They started theirs more than two weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by NoraPibowei(f): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Useless
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Ajibel(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2020
anonimi:

If you are not a thoroughly despicable being you would have provided the LASG story on it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f

I should provide link for you, anonimi? cheesy

I'd have done that for someone else but never for you because you know how to get such information since you have given us here the impression that you know so much about Lagos state (over 80% of your posts are on any Lagos-related threads)
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2020
This country is funny....

They order stay at home.. 80% of the population are poor and live on daily income...

Now they want to Teach over the radio... is there light??
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by vezycash(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Listened to the lecture.

Nice attempt.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by vezycash(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2020
vioment:
This is not well thought out, but I commend this.

Good job from the great state of Anambra.

Exactly my thought. The physics guy started with teaching formulas as if the students can see the board. Mentioning v over this or that.

My two cents. They should focus on history or the story parts of the topics.

For instance the current teacher missed an opportunity to tell students about the famous alternating correct vs direct current wars fought by Thomas Edison vs Nikola Tesla.

That would have been awseome. And captivating to listen to.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Aystarz: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Glink2018:

You are lying. The two radio state you mentioned are private radio stations. So, why would a state that has its own radio station use privately and radio? State to broadcast its program....common sense is not common.

Get your facts right dude. The Lagos State Ministry of Education is very much involved in this initiative. Google is your friend.
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by castrol180(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Awesome move...I so much like this. Please other states should emulate this.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Bilabong(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by Itemmanu: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
What's the use when they will all end up in Miracle centers and get admitted to the university.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by ello29(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good job
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
VAQAXY:

In 2020 we are celebrating radio learning. Who do us this thing
Re: Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM by vioment: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
vezycash:

Exactly my thought. The physics guy started with teaching formulas as if the students can see the board. Mentioning v over this or that.

My two cents. They should focus on history or the story parts of the topics.

For instance the current teacher missed an opportunity to tell students about the famous alternating correct vs direct current wars fought by Thomas Edison vs Nikola Tesla.

That would have been awseome. And captivating to listen to.

I really like the patterns of your two cent idea.
The history or the story parts.

Guy, this your input should be one of their daily creative pattern in encouraging more participation.

Let's face it, no accountability in form of test from the students. So there should find ways to adopt most ideas like the ones you have, to create excitement and more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG To Resume January 25, 2021 / Olaolu Femi Jailed For Defending Self Against Racism In Ukraine / Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.