Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Loss Of Smell And Taste Are Key Symptoms Of Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Loss Of Smell And Taste Are Key Symptoms Of Coronavirus (527 Views)

Manu Dibango Has Died Of Coronavirus. / Nina Ivy Slays In Red Swimsuits, Says Smell The Sea / "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of Smell And Taste Are Key Symptoms Of Coronavirus by News247updated: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2020
A loss of smell or taste may be a sign that you have coronavirus, according to UK researchers.

A team at King's College London looked at responses from more than 400,000 people reporting suspected Covid-19 symptoms to an app.

But loss of smell and taste are also signs of other respiratory infections, such as the common cold.

And experts say fever and cough remain the most important symptoms of the virus to look out for and act upon.

If you or someone you live with has a new continuous cough or high temperature, the advice is stay at home to stop the risk of spreading coronavirus to others.

The King's College researchers wanted to gather information on possible coronavirus symptoms to help experts better understand and fight the disease.

Of those reporting one or more symptoms of coronavirus to the Covid Symptom Tracker app:

53% said they had fatigue or tiredness
29% persistent cough
28% shortness of breath
18% loss of sense of smell or taste
10.5% suffered from fever

Of these 400,000 people, 1,702 said they had... Read full story https://djkotech.com.ng/2020/04/01/loss-of-smell-and-taste-are-key-symptoms-of-coronavirus/

Source: Dj Kotech
https://djkotech.com.ng/2020/04/01/loss-of-smell-and-taste-are-key-symptoms-of-coronavirus/

Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste Are Key Symptoms Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Meaning different people, different symtoms.

This is HELL
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste Are Key Symptoms Of Coronavirus by Babatunde40(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2020
53% said they had fatigue or tiredness

Almost every ailment has this as a symptom. If I feel fatigued, I just sleep deep long sleep and everything will be fine

(1) (Reply)

EPIC: TECNO Launches Enhanced Camon 15 Series Wizkid As The Brand Ambassador / Isibaya Actress Menzi Ngubane Passed Away | Menzi Ngubane Has Died / Stop Spreading Rumors, I’m Not Dating Alaafin’s Wife – KWAM 1 Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.