Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. (1951 Views)

Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters / Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR / Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Is a shame. How can a pastor of a large congregation donate hand sanitizer, face mask, nose mask and food items to government when he has not shared these to his members?
In my own opinion, anybody donating money, items to the government now is not doing it apprioprately. (Is a hypocrite)

We all know that our hospitals are not equipped and should we want to fix it now, it's impossible, we can't buy equipment from China or any other country now.
You and I know that our government can not give proper accountability of resources that are being donated.
The very problem in Nigeria right now is how to feed and safe gaurd ourselves.
Alot of people are lockdown in their houses and they have nothing to eat.

The government can not subsidize water, electricity, data nor distribute food items for it's citizens even with all the donations so far.
Instead of donating to government,

Please religious leaders, share to your members and non members.
Celebrities, share to your fans
Politicians share to people around you.
This is not the time for ceremonial speech, political campaign nor social media awareness. This is the time to spread genuine love to humanity.

Note:
I removed the last paragraph.
Spread Love around your neighborhood. We're not forming a team any more.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by koffsman(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Instead of giving to the government they know the houses of most members or at least they have their numbers call them in groups and donate to them they are the ones paying the tithes and offerings not fucking ass government. To me giving to the government is Senseless because they failed to take care of their congregation and for doing that it's a big failure on the Church part.

4 Likes

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by sLentlover7778(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Your level of reasoning is extraordinary... God bless you... grin grin grin

koffsman:
Instead of giving to the government they know the houses of most members or at least they have their numbers call them in groups and donate to them they are the ones paying the tithes and offerings not fucking ass government. To me giving to the government is Senseless because they failed to take care of their congregation and for doing that it's a big failure on the Church part.

2 Likes

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2020
koffsman:
I was thinking out loud and getting angry. What exactly are they looking for? Maybe government project, recognition or social media publicity? Hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by koffsman(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2020
To call them to pray for them in Government houses so they can discuss on how to use the Church account to move billions. Only GOD knows the ones he called I believe in GOD but Nigerian pastors alot are scam

Expensiverichyb:
I was thinking out loud and getting angry. What exactly are they looking for? Maybe government project, recognition or social media publicity? Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by koffsman(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Amen and you too
sLentlover7778:
Your level of reasoning is extraordinary... God bless you... grin grin grin

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by NaijadrivaCars: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2020
God bless the writer of this post.

But you forgot that billionaires, banks etc are also hypocrites.

The banks could sort accounts of their customers, determine those that have <N10000 and credit them. The billionnaire could liaise with banks and do same. The monies given to government would be looted.

3 Likes

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by tempem: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by RussianKGB: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2020
After this corona virus epidermic/experience comes to an end, if people still run to their so called daddy 'GOs' and their men of 'gods' altars in their multitudes then I'll know that Nigerians are inherently foolish people.

1 Like

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2020
Maybe we should ask these people this question.
Pastor Paul Eneche Sir, you gave the government items worth 2 billion.
Hope you were able to share hand sanitizers to members even if it's in the headquarter church?

Sir, Dangote, you gave the government 200 milloon, hope you were able to distribute food items to your home town people. Especially the helpless women and orphans including those children almajiri, who have no means of survival now?

Sir, Mr femi otedola, you gave 1billion, wao! Don't you think it would have been better you shared it to Nigerians?

NNPC, you gave 11billion. that huge donation is for what? So they's so much money like that to freely give, yet we applied for jobs in your organization, you gave it to people with connections and did not invest in programs, industries that could help an average Nigerian unemployed graduate.

Tuface, you gave 100 million, hope you have been able to distribute food items, hand sanitizers, nose mask and hand gloves in your village and neighborhood?
Otherwise, you all are hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by sapientia(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Yes.. They are
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by StrikeBack(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2020
I'm so sorry for you, it seems you don't understand the essence of Religion in Nigeria.

The idea of Religion in Nigeria is for power and control.. If everyone in Nigeria is living fine and can afford the very basic of life, who would ever in Nigeria go to church or mosque..

Make Nigeria better and see Religion go into oblivion

1 Like

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
God bless the writer of this post.

But you forgot that billionaires, banks etc are also hypocrites.

The banks could sort accounts of their customers, determine those that have <N10000 and credit them. The billionnaire could liaise with banks and do same. The monies given to government would be looted.
Giving is an act of love. A billionaire, who choose to give or not to give, is his/her choice.
And no bank nor banker have the right to transfer anybody's money to any account without their permission. It's a crime.
The problem here is, should you have enough and wish to help others, give it to the right people in need not the government.
We don't even have a workable data base system that have information on citizens.
Should the situation get serious, Noone can be at home and gets an alert from the federal government of Nigeria from the donations, because the government does have our details.

1 Like

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2020
That official announcement by the government that you donated money is great enough incentive for our daddy g.o's

1 Like

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2020
StrikeBack:
I'm so sorry for you, it seems you don't understand the essence of Religion in Nigeria.

The idea of Religion in Nigeria is for power and control.. If everyone in Nigeria is living fine and can afford the very basic of life, who would ever in Nigeria go to church or mosque..

Make Nigeria better and see Religion go into oblivion
Then, we prefer a better Nigeria not a religious one.
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by StrikeBack(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
Then, we prefer a better Nigeria not a religious one.
No!

Religious leaders want power and large gathering control.
The want to live like a celebrity.
They Dress like celebrities

Its power and control game.

1 Like

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2020
StrikeBack:
No!

Religious leaders want power and large gathering control.
The want to live like a celebrity.
They Dress like celebrities

Its power and control game.
When we get Nigeria fixed, most of their followers wouldn't need them anymore.

1 Like

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by StrikeBack(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
When we get Nigeria fixed, most of their followers wouldn't need them anymore.
They are against getting Nigeria fixed.. they want us to keep praying to their never hearing and answering God...

Sport over Religion

1 Like

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by mrvitalis(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2020
RussianKGB:
After this corona virus epidermic/experience comes to an end, if people still run to their so called daddy 'GOs' and their men of 'gods' altars in their multitudes then I'll know that Nigerians are inherently foolish people.
I bet my balls they would

1 Like

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2020
StrikeBack:
They are against getting Nigeria fixed.. they want us to keep praying to their never hearing and answering God...

Sport over Religion
It's dishearten
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by StrikeBack(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
It's dishearten
Hope you are safe? Please enjoy your stay at home.

Have a nice day
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by surgical: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
RussianKGB:
I don't think you can cure their foolishness in this life time
Nigeria will become a developed nation the day we found that cure,its as simple as that

1 Like

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Greatomotoy: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2020
The main reason why billionaires are making donations is because of Juicy Contracts, Tax relief and mostly because this pandemic might get to them( contracting it), our billionaires know there is no where to run to if what's playing out in Italy should occur here. Didn't our billionaires know d state of our health care system? They turned blind eyes because they could afford best health care any where in the world. If our billionaires can take Civil Responsibility seriously ( it's their money, I can't force/ make choice for them) negotiating with government and getting tax relief, we would have made big progress e.g Dangote decides to build Apapa Wharf road.

3 Likes

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by johnmartus(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020
All they are members are okay. I guess.
Expensiverichyb:
Is a shame. How can a pastor of a large congregation donate hand sanitizer, face mask, nose mask and food items to government when he has not shared these to his members?
In my own opinion, anybody donating money, items to the government now is not doing it apprioprately. (Is a hypocrite)

We all know that our hospitals are not equipped and should we want to fix it now, it's impossible, we can't buy equipment from China or any other country now.
You and I know that our government can not give proper accountability of resources that are being donated.
The very problem in Nigeria right now is how to feed and safe gaurd ourselves.
Alot of people are lockdown in their houses and they have nothing to eat.

The government can not subsidize water, electricity, data nor distribute food items for it's citizens even with all the donations so far.
Instead of donating to government,

Please religious leaders, share to your members and non members.
Celebrities, share to your fans
Politicians share to people around you.
This is not the time for ceremonial speech, political campaign nor social media awareness. This is the time to spread genuine love to humanity.

Note:
I removed the last paragraph.
Spread Love around your neighborhood. We're not forming a team any more.
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
StrikeBack:
Hope you are safe? Please enjoy your stay at home.

Have a nice day
Yes dear. Same. Thanks
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2020
johnmartus:
I don't think so
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Itemmanu: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
That's what everyone is saying.and is so painful. Giving out the money in cash may cause inflation instead they can buy food items, nose masks and gloves for those around them (community, church member, fans, environs, etc)

It now looks like a competition among the elites.
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by helinues: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
They are only seeking for contracts from FG.

Eye service donations..

2 Likes

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Barywhyte(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Expensiverichyb:

You are right! That's the agenda. To maintain coordia relationship with people in power.

You have a great perspective in this regard.

1 Like

Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by johnmartus(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin your case I am begging God to forgive you.
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
Re: All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite. by Itemmanu: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
grin your case I am begging God to forgive you.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS; APC Caretaker Committee Pays Courtesy Visit To Bola Tinubu / China’s Military Has Surpassed US In Ships, Missiles And Air Defense, Dod Report / DSS Operatives Take Over Federal High Court, Abuja Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.