Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The April Fool Message My Girlfriend Sent To Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The April Fool Message My Girlfriend Sent To Me (288 Views)

It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? / Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The April Fool Message My Girlfriend Sent To Me by Slumhype: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2020
After a had day at work yesterday, I decided to go to bed early so I don't collapse the next due to the stress I have been through the past couple of days. Waking up this morning of April 1st, I got a DM from my girlfriend.

Full Gist below �
https://www.slumhype.com.ng/2020/04/the-april-fool-message-my-girlfriend.html?m=1
Re: The April Fool Message My Girlfriend Sent To Me by Babatunde40(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2020
I would have clicked the link if it was "the April fool slap I got from my girlfriend"

(1) (Reply)

After Login To Airtel App What Next To Do And Get 1G That They're Giving. / Covid-19:angry Nigerian Calls Nigerian Banks Evil For Donating Billions to govt. / How The Nigerian Government Is Supposed To Deal With The Coronavirus Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.