Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (56260 Views)

"Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen / BREAKING: Buhari Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Shares Imo Visit Experience (video) / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020
sethtsadopp:
Do you know that Dangote Spaghetti has 107 sticks while Golden Penny has 128?
Don’t waste your tym at home isolating only, get some educated facts.
Tomorrow we will counting the number of grains in a derica of rice

Stay safe people.

cheesy grin.... Nice... Danny on the beats... Lol..
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Ninethmare: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020
ipain:
Seun need to start banning you lazy dolts...

Calling someone who is under isolation lazy, you don't know what I do for a living. just know I don't work with the government. thanks anyway for the insult
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020
johnmartus:
How this make him a liar. Being a governor doesn't mean you will expose to every news. Or everything that happening in your vicinity immediately.

Probably they have not brief the governor about the incident. And government didn't name those who dead of coronavirus, even those who discharged was unknown to us.

Calling for his resignation Because of this issue is an act of wickedness maybe you have personal beef against him , you should settle with him you have never fight for people of oyo where they born you far away imo people you want to fight for such a senseless and coward
Seems your brain has been quarantined from the rest of your body.
Don't worry seun is working on a Nairaland translator so you can type in your mother tongue and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by NairaMaster1(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2020
ABBA kyari is the chief distributor
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Princeofwales(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2020
Bad meets evil.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by desiredhome: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2020
johnmartus:
How this make him a liar. Being a governor doesn't mean you will expose to every news. Or everything that happening in your vicinity immediately.

Probably they have not brief the governor about the incident. And government didn't name those who dead of coronavirus, even those who discharged was unknown to us.

Calling for his resignation Because of this issue is an act of wickedness maybe you have personal beef against him , you should settle with him you have never fight for people of oyo where they born you far away imo people you want to fight for such a senseless and coward
You can see the beef all over her ... that is how we betray ourselves, we are never satisfied
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by seborrhic: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

My fears , the western world has the capacity to restart it's Economy ( they have done it many times in the past ) but does Africa have that capacity?

Why shut down a struggling Economy over a virus that's clearly struggling to transmit in Nigeria and has recorded to questionable deaths of people with very serious underlying ailments
Thought many were imbued with senselessness on nairaland as usual.
Didn't know some people still use their grey matter.
Despite all the noise and hullabaloo,the virus is indeed finding it difficult to transmit here.If not with the way we 'close mark' each other in markets,buses,bus stops,work places,hotels,homes and even streets,we should have been looking at millions now down with the disease.
Again,states in the East and SS that are locking down their states,is it the mainly rural people or town folks some of whom have not ventured out of their villages or states at most,that would contract the virus?
We are not a travelling people,unlike the whites and from the basic epidemiology it's certain it's a traveller's disease.
Besides,there is something peculiar about either our make up or environment that has made it difficult for the virus to replicate.
I daresay that social distancing and lockdowns would not make any difference in our environment to the number of people that contract the disease,despite all the "follow follow" we are doing,without any detailed analysis of our own peculiar situation.
But in Nigeria today,anyone that suggests that the virus maynot reach 1/100th levels seen in other countries,is now deemed to be ancient in thinking and one trying to cause death of millions.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2020
nobone:
Aunty, thread carefully o
She don't know that Mr Hope Uzodinma is a bruise man, a thug, ready to roll in the mud
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by chaloskyx: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
would all of you please shut up you guys are forming patriotic citizens cause your lives are now at risk from government negligence over the spread of COV19. before then why dint we as people come out to question our government over how the affairs of the state were poorly managed. the truth is we are all as selfish and greedy as the average politician. its only because lives are at stake that you are now trying to speak up....please let us just do are usual siddon look abeg if we survive fine if we dont fine after all we have only been onlookers when it comes to political affairs of the country
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by GOZILLA(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
johnmartus:

The Governor knew about the incident. The hotel this man stayed is under lock down by the dss in umuguma . The Governor and his handlers dismissed it as baseless rumours.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by ipain: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Ninethmare:

Calling someone who is under isolation lazy, you don't know what I do for a living. just know I don't work with the government. thanks anyway for the insult
You people turned every online platforms into dust pin where you are quick to drop account number like u are the only ones with problem...

the ease with which u guys are quick to drop account says a lot about your personality and you are just one of those I have seen today, let that sink in that you and your gangs are becoming a nuisance. Do not forget there are lots of foreigners who visit here. stop being a disgrace please.

Yes, I called you a lazy dolt.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
nobone:

one day this woman will bite off somebody lips off before people go understand how mad this woman is
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Ayoefa: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
9izone:
There's something about that hopeuzodima
He doesn't just look honest.

Only Christ can save us!
Repent, Turn to the Lord, and Be saved
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by AuroraB(f): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
The wicked, selfish bastard is from my hometown. Meleszenawi or whatever you are called, is it still a Yoruba man at this moment undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by desiredhome: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
seborrhic:

Thought many were imbued with senselessness on nairaland as usual.
Didn't know some people still use their grey matter.
Despite all the noise and hullabaloo,the virus is indeed finding it difficult to transmit here.If not with the way we 'close mark' each other in markets,buses,bus stops,work places,hotels,homes and even streets,we should have been looking at millions now down with the disease.
Again,states in the East and SS that are locking down their states,is it the mainly rural people or town folks some of whom have not ventured out of their villages or states at most,that would contract the virus?
We are not a travelling people,unlike the whites and from the basic epidemiology it's certain it's a traveller's disease.
Besides,there is something peculiar about either our make up or environment that has made it difficult for the virus to replicate.
I daresay that social distancing and lockdowns would not make any difference in our environment to the number of people that contract the disease,despite all the "follow follow" we are doing,without any detailed analysis of our own peculiar situation.
Prevention is better than cure, the stay at home may not be long, may God help us
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by emonis88: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Ninethmare:
Someone should help a brother here please

My foodstuffs have dried up

Those of us in Lagos know how it's going

Biko be your brother's keeper

we shall survive this trying times together without losing a love one.

Access Bank 0764056527

A friend in need is a friend indeed
Seh u think say na only u dey house? With Ur begging on nairaland. U no even choose better period na now? Sorry na Ur middle name
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by chinebu(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
johnmartus:

This is a serious issue my friend and it's not a time to play partisan. Human lives is at stake here so if you are close to the governor just for the needful and get him informed period.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Biafra government/system is our hope.

Is time to restore Biafra Nation

Support Biafra freedom now

Restore Biafra now....

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by emonis88: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Hope uzodinma. Should answer some serious questions concerning this matter. He can't endenger people of IMO state because of his foolishness or political advantage.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Butoneday2(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
I hope they're not those infected ones they imported from China last week. If you never hear pls ask question b/4 buying anything face mask and gloves for now. Pls for now make una stop buying these mask and gloves, they're all infected wit this virus. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Emestar1999: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2020
nobone:
she is making sense biko. That gist is real. The governor lied. Aunty Kemi makes sense at times if not all times
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Dpaulie(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Ninethmare:
Someone should help a brother here please

My foodstuffs have dried up

Those of us in Lagos know how it's going

Biko be your brother's keeper

we shall survive this trying times together without losing a love one.

But I learnt they are giving food to u guys

Access Bank 0764056527

A friend in need is a friend indeed
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by jayson87: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Give it to Kemi.

I doff my hat
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by AuroraB(f): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Naustine:
she is very right, I know someone who knows the guy in question, I got the info that the guy died since Saturday but they hid it, and the guy visited his village in Ahiazu mbaise, I'm from mbaise I know how our people behave, since he came back from abroad l, trust me his relatives, kinsmen and age mates are all exposed...we are in deep mess here
Nnaa, I'm from his hometown. This man is nothing but evil. His brothers fled to unknown destination on sighting health officials who came to have them tested. Ezigbote nsogbu di.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by wisdomkid: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Malaria kills Africa more than corona, hunger, boko haram, herdsmen, soot in pH will do more damage, and they never ordered a sit at home or state of emergency, but because the western world shuts down for a disease that is immune to Nigerians cause of our genes and upgraded immune defense mechanism, we copy and shut down too! Thanks to the western world and supremacist mentality! At the end of this whole epidemic, we would struggle with the economic and financial implications, and not the corona shit of a virus which is simultaneousl to flu over here

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Abagworo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
The Governor is trying his best but Imo was exposed by Nigerian Airport corruption and incompetence not Imo Governor. For now no case has been recorded and nobody prays for such.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Abagworo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Emestar1999:
she is making sense biko. That gist is real. The governor lied. Aunty Kemi makes sense at times if not all times

When and where exactly did the Governor lie?
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Aksnoopy: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Butoneday2:
I hope they're not those infected ones they imported from China last week. If you never hear pls ask question b/4 buying anything face mask and gloves for now. Pls for now make una stop buying these mask and gloves, they're all infected wit this virus. A word is enough for the wise.
Stop spreading rumours and falsehood. Most of this products are old stock, thats why the prices skyrocketed. No recent import from china. Stop spreading fake news!
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by doggedfighter(f): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
So you finally turned out a beggar?
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by okpurukata(f): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
AuroraB:
Nnaa, I'm from his hometown. This man is nothing but evil. His brothers fled to unknown destination on sighting health officials who came to have them tested. Ezigbote nsogbu di.

God help us o. This is really scary. Whi knows how many people have been infected by this index case alone? Meanwhile some people are still playing politics with it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Itemmanu: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vintage Pictures Of Onitsha and Anambra (before The Civil War) / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. / FG Discontinues Funding Of Professional Bodies, Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.