Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Scholars In The House Please help a Greenhorn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholars In The House Please help a Greenhorn (196 Views)

Engineers In The House Please See If You Can Settle This Argument For Us / Mathematics Scholars In The House Please Your Opinions Are Needed / Communication Scholars In Nigeria Storm Sierra Leone To Honour Prof. Cecil Blake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholars In The House Please help a Greenhorn by Spartancosta(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
I discovered I had passion for mathematics in the secondary school,so I decided to study mathematics in the university.but from the information I gathered I think people do complain mathematics is too difficult.real analysis,abstract algebra and the likes gives students headache(what I heard).I wasn't born with a silver spoon,I wouldn't want to drop out from the University all in the name of not coping with the courses.i also do hear people who study mathematics end up as only teachers.please house how true is that?please your advice is needed on how I can do well in the University.YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED FAM.GOD BLESS YOU ALL ���.i am an aspirant.i want to avoid the phrase 'had I known'.
Re: Scholars In The House Please help a Greenhorn by Spartancosta(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please can I get some textbooks and practice on my own before being admitted into the University?the way people portray the course dey make me fear
Re: Scholars In The House Please help a Greenhorn by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
@Spartancosta check your inbox

(1) (Reply)

Kwasu: Nba, Iedpu, 9 Other Groups Hail Akanbi's Appointment As Vc / Dealing With Stage Fright And Overcoming It / Working Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.