Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked (686 Views)

See How Kogi Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked / A Man Allegedly Tortures Wife To The Point Of Death (video) / Trending!! Girl Strips Naked, Runs Mad. [ Watch Video Below ��] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by Allnewsngr123: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kogi state commissioner for water resources, Abdulmumin Danga has been accused of assaulting a young lady identified as Elizabeth, over a Facebook post.

Elizabeth had reportedly advised the commissioner to take care of his household, but got what she did not bargain for in retun.

According to a human rights activist, Sani Muhammad who disclosed this in Twitter threads, Danga also stripped Elizabeth naked as his thugs flogged her “mercilessly”

Muhammad said while the young lady was stripped naked, a video of her apologizing to them was taken as they threatened to share it on social media platforms.

Read More: https:///2xDya7d

1 Share

Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by Babatunde40(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
This pic is good enough
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by searchng4love: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Serves her right
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by Franzinni: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nothing will happen as per nah naija but God bless anyone to do this to me because you be commissioner ... Hmmm all die nah die o ..
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by searchng4love: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
Nothing will happen as per nah naija but God bless anyone to do this to me because you be commissioner ... Hmmm all die nah die o ..
Keep your beak out of other people's family matters
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by Franzinni: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
searchng4love:

Keep your beak out of other people's family matters
is it your family ? Tolotolo
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by searchng4love: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
is it your family ? Tolotolo
Lucky you!
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by Franzinni: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
searchng4love:

Lucky you!
unlucky you ... Guy rest .. Should a man be beating a woman like that you think you can try it in the west bros you will go to jail for the rest of your natural life ... Nah because we live In the wild wild west nah him make this kain thing dey sup
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by searchng4love: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
unlucky you ... Guy rest .. Should a man be beating a woman like that you think you can try it in the west bros you will go to jail for the rest of your natural life ... Nah because we live In the wild wild west nah him make this kain thing dey sup
My unlucky friend.. just keep your beaks out of other people's family business. I don't believe her story though.
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by Franzinni: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
searchng4love:

My unlucky friend.. just keep your beaks out of other people's family business. I don't believe her story though.
OK sir ... I guess you are on one side of the fence so it makes sense to defend your kin ... Bros e nor get wetin woman do you if you touch am the world we see you as the wrong one ..
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by searchng4love: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
OK sir ... I guess you are on one side of the fence so it makes sense to defend your kin ... Bros e nor get wetin woman do you if you touch am the world we see you as the wrong one ..

I am not advocating for violence against women but you got to understand that violence occurs in three forms... Physical which is the least deadly, psychological violence more deadly and structural violence most deadly form of violence.
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by Franzinni: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
searchng4love:

I am not advocating for violence against women but you got to understand that violence occurs in three forms... Physical which is the least deadly, psychological violence more deadly and structural violence most deadly form of violence.

deep I would like to know the structural part tho
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by searchng4love: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
deep I would like to know the structural part tho
Structural violence involves the sort of violence built in to the fabric of the society... Wage inequality, unequal access to resources, unequal access to healthcare, education.... Suppression of the populace deemed normal.... The dangerous thing about SV is that they're deemed normal hence no one is talking about them.
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by Franzinni: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
searchng4love:

Structural violence involves the sort of violence built in to the fabric of the society... Wage inequality, unequal access to resources, unequal access to healthcare, education.... Suppression of the populace deemed normal.... The dangerous thing about SV is that they're deemed normal hence no one is talking about them.
thank I will do some more research ..
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by Oharina(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
That is why is always adviceable to keep on your lane, untill you are consulted. As in eh, what right does this Elizabeth has to advice the minister to take care of his family when he didn't ask for her advice. But the minister took laws into his hands by ordering his boys to flog her. Infact, both of them are at fault.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by searchng4love: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
thank I will do some more research ..
You're welcome
Re: Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked by Allnewsngr123: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Allnewsngr123:
Kogi state commissioner for water resources, Abdulmumin Danga has been accused of assaulting a young lady identified as Elizabeth, over a Facebook post.

Elizabeth had reportedly advised the commissioner to take care of his household, but got what she did not bargain for in retun.

According to a human rights activist, Sani Muhammad who disclosed this in Twitter threads, Danga also stripped Elizabeth naked as his thugs flogged her “mercilessly”

Muhammad said while the young lady was stripped naked, a video of her apologizing to them was taken as they threatened to share it on social media platforms.

Read More: https:///2xDya7d

(1) (Reply)

When Gaints Roamed The Earth / How To Earn Money For FTC / What I Saw In Jos University Teaching Hospital Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.