Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

How You Can Make Money During This Lockdown Period. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Money During This Lockdown Period. (783 Views)

How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? / First Bank Has Really Tried This Lockdown Period / Make Money With Netflix In This Lockdown Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Money During This Lockdown Period. by omoba2k2: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hello, I decided to share this to help people make at least something reasonable has we go through this trying period. You'll register free of charge and with as little as N1000 you can start by buying and selling data, airtime for all networks. There are other opportunities but I want to dwell more on Data and Airtime. Most people need Data now more than ever to sit at home and still be busy. Cheap data will make a lot of appeal to them so you can sell 1gig for 500 and there is also a template for corporate clients that I use and it brings me cool cash this trying period. So send a mail to omoba2k2[@]gmail.com for more info
Re: How You Can Make Money During This Lockdown Period. by zoedew: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Fine. You already are making the money! Leading by example!!
Re: How You Can Make Money During This Lockdown Period. by meetvalue(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
1gb for N500...
When am buying 1.5 for N500

(1) (Reply)

Earn Above 5k Each Day With This Trick / How To Get 1500 Ethereum In 100 Days / The Easiest Way To Sell Anything These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.