Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Israeli Virus Not Chinese - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Israeli Virus Not Chinese (2041 Views)

Birth Rates Globally Are Diminishing Due To Chinese/israeli Virus / Israeli $1.5M Gold & Diamond Face-Mask Is The Most Expensive In The World / I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Virus Not Chinese by ImadeUReadThis: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yves Levy, who was the head of INSERM – the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research – from 2014 to 2018, lobbied the French Govt to assist China in setting up the Wuhan Bio-Safety Lab.

Yves Levy is Jewish and holds dual citizenship as both French and Israeli.

Yves Levy even attended the grand launching of the Wuhan Lab back in 2015.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_Institute_of_Virology#History

The above wiki link details the French connection in setting up the Wuhan Lab.

Yves Levy also happens to be married to Agnes Buzyn - France's Minister of Health up till February 16, 2020. She, like her husband is Jewish as well.

Both Yves Levy and Agnes Buzyn were at the forefront discrediting the use of Hydrochloroquine therapy as proposed by Prof Didier Raoult.

Yves Levy got his wife Agnes Buzyn to ban the sale of Hydrochloroquine across the counter and to also declare it as a poison.

So we have the head of France's vaccination body who happened to be connected to the Wuhan lab and at the same time married to the French Minister for health doing all he can to suppress a know cure for COVID-19 AND in the process not only slandering and discrediting the leading scientist in infectious diseases- Didier Raoult. The question to ask is why?

Levy even went as far as to withhold the INSERM label from the world-renowned IHU (Hospital-University Institute) research center directed by Raoult. In practice, in October 2019, Levy revoked the status of “foundation” of the different IHUs so he could take over their research.
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Blackfire(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Fact:

That virus was man made.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Maromark(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
The truth is gradually getting out

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by ImadeUReadThis: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jew media, Jew twitter, Jewgle and JewBook all did their part to slander Prof Didier Raoult and label him a quack and a fraud.

When the Jewish links to Wuhan were established, Judah shutdown their vaccine research lab and denied they were even working on a COVID-19 virus.

They then pushed one Jew York based Jew Doctor, Vladmir Zelenko who stole Didier's work as the real hero in discovering a cure for COVID-19.

Jews.

I spit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by LegendaryLover(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Saveworld2020: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Ooni: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
What is it with the op and Israel? pls get a life.
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
When you don't have a Job,

Or money to eat.

You start seeing things...
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Mazikic(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
Jew media, Jew twitter, Jewgle and JewBook all did their part to slander Prof Didier Raoult and label him a quack and a fraud.

When the Jewish links to Wuhan were established, Judah shutdown their vaccine research lab and denied they were even working on a COVID-19 virus.

They then pushed one Jew York based Jew Doctor, Vladmir Zelenko who stole Didier's work as the real hero in discovering a cure for COVID-19.

Jews.

I spit.
When a Muslim comments you'll know!

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Votewisely2019: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Source pls
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Olukaygold02:
Na hunger virus dey hit me and my brother here.
Abeg anybody that have should pls give me
Even if na #100
Access bank

Everybody get 1 head, 2 ears,legs, arms and one brain. Most importantly, everyone gets the same 24hrs no matter how you choose to spend it. Stop this bullshhit

1 Like

Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Olukaygold02(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Atiku:

Everybody get 1 head, 2 ears,legs, arms, ears and one brain. Most importantly, everyone gets the same 24hrs no matter how you choose to spend it. Stop this bullshhit
If you could sleep without thinking of wetin you go chop tomorrow morning, thanks your star,if hungry is no more part of your problem/challenges,Thanks your Creator. For the fact that you get today doesn't mean all hand are equal. If you cant help,stop criticising a poor Man because no Man knows tomorrow.
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Olukaygold02:

If you could sleep without thinking of wetin you go chop tomorrow morning, thanks your star,if hungry is no more part of your problem/challenges,Thanks your Creator. For the fact that you get today doesn't mean all hand are equal. If you cant help,stop criticising a poor Man because no Man knows tomorrow.

All hands were created equal, get that mentality out of your head thinking say na wise saying or proverb.
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by LivingSage: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Observing

Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Olukaygold02(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Atiku:

All hands were created equal, get that mentality out of your head thinking say na wise saying or proverb.[/quote
][quote author=Atiku post=88002274]

All hands were created equal, get that mentality out of your head thinking say na wise saying or proverb.
I won't say more than this "May you experience what I'm passing through". If you cant help,stop criticising and calling your mate lazy because you get today. I wont say more than this.
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Olukaygold02:
I won't say more than this "May you experience what I'm passing through". If you cant help,stop criticising and calling your mate lazy because you get today. I wont say more than this.

Lmao, your mind called you lazy not me. (You are getting the message slowly)
Where you dey when other people dey run their bands up? Now you want to eat without doing any work.
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by Elimon(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Mazikic:

Exact thing on my MIMD when I read the comments
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by FSBoperator: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Mazikic:

Elimon:

Revelation 2:9, KJV: "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." ... They say they are Jews, but they are not, because their synagogue belongs to Satan."

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by FSBoperator: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2020
You are not Christians but slaves to those of the synagogue of satan.

Elimon:

Mazikic:

Galatians 3:16-29 King James Version (KJV)
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by FSBoperator: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Elimon:

Mazikic:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11295125_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

comment reactions from an Israeli blog site regarding the above news article

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11295138_capture_png78f16eee552a85331b9f4f38cd4a8a5f

1 Like

Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by ODB2: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2020
cool
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by ODB2: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2020
bump
Re: Israeli Virus Not Chinese by ZombieNation: 7:13pm On May 07, 2020
bump

(1) (Reply)

I am out of here. / Safe Period / Don’t Compare Your Inside To Someone Else’s Outside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.